Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) (30890 Views)

Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by nNEOo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
We need massive infrastructure, not peanut infrastructure angry
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by AceRoyal: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
They will never have High BP,unless their loot is touched or stopped.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by duni04(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Saraki and Melaye, two stinking and disgusting court jesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by reyscrub(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
How I wish our politician put up a pride primary profession into practice not while serving as a political class holder and after.

Most of our politicians today both governors, senators etc are professional elite but today, they die out of practising their profession to humanity.

Imagine Dr Saraki, a medical personnel fail to ever think of going back to his primary field what a loss to his existence in life.

I can't imagine swing him with a stethoscope in the picture testing a patient pressure.

God bless the senator that give a life saving asset to his people

Unlike the idiot of Kogi east senator called Dino Melaye, all Dino does is to make noise and buy latest of all porch cars.

God will purnish all other senators who did not impact to the well being of their constituency.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by gbagyiza: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
mayoor15:
And what has he commissioned in kwara central since 2011

I agree with u. I am right now in kwara , there is nothing tangible he has done for his people..kwarans r very patient.This cant happen in kaduna were i come from,d people could have chase him out of government.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by autonomous22: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Specialspesh:
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on Saturday urged the Federal Government, States and Local governments to ensure efficiency in all healthcare facilities across the country for the benefit of the masses.

Saraki, according to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sanni Onogu, made the call during the commissioning and handing over of an 80-bed hospital built by Senator Hassan Mohammed and donated to the Federal Government in Potiskum, Yobe State.

The Senate President noted that with the hospital, the residents of Potiskum will no longer need to travel to neighbouring states for treatment.

He said: "This is why I committed to helping Senator Mohammad with getting the support of the Federal Government in the running of this hospital so that its benefits to the people of Potiskum and Yobe at large, are guaranteed and sustained.

"This is the kind of leaders we find today in the Nigerian Senate; people who are abandoning the practice of yesterday’s politics. It must be strongly lauded that this is a PDP Senator, in an APC led state, donating this edifice to an APC government.

"The lesson is that what matters is not the political party or the government in power but the love you have for your people and your connection with them. I challenge the Federal Government to ensure that this hospital that has been entrusted to them is adequately taken care of, and is run with the highest level of professionalism and efficiency possible.

"I implore the Ministry of Health to ensure this Hospital continues to receive priority attention both in management and in resource. I expect that this hospital will be run with the highest degree of efficiency possible; and to the good people of Potiskum, I encourage you to use this hospital and demand efficiency in service from the management," he said.

He added that the Senator chose to make a difference in the lives of people in his Senatorial District by building the hospital. "To build such an imposing edifice at a time like this, is not a mean feat," Saraki said. "To build and then transfer by donation, a hospital of this size and capacity to a different government in power other than his party, freely, for the service of his people is a signature statement of extraordinary leadership," he said.

The Senate President said he was moved when Senator Mohammad told him that he preferred to build a befitting hospital than the typical practice of sharing money to constituents. He said that with the hospital, the lives of many children and that of many pregnant women will be saved.

During a visit by the Senate President to the Palace of the Emir of Fika, Alhaji Aliyu Mohammed Abale, the Emir expressed gratitude to Saraki and his colleagues for making possible the passage of a law creating the North-East Development Commission (NEDC) which he said will help to rebuild and restore the areas ravaged by the Boko Haram insurgency.

The Emir said his Emirate was a popular commercial centre before the advent of insurgency and sought for the help of all Nigerians to bring back prosperity and normalcy in the area. He thereafter presented a horse to the Senate President as a mark of honour and appreciation.

The Senate President who thanked the Emir for the gift said from his experience in the banking sector he could attest to the fact that Borno and Yobe States were major trading centres which all banks could not ignore before the outbreak of the crisis and that he was committed to the rebuilding of the area.

He noted that his interest in bring life back to normalcy in the area made him to quickly intervene to ensure that the Federal Government assumed responsibility for the running of the newly commissioned hospital.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/saraki-commissions-80-bed-hospital-in.html

Must it be Dino....?
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarraki no worry urself dino melaye temperature gidi gan ooh...walahi the guy get solid heart cheesy

we brethren of jagaban are living testimony grin
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by elldeb101(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
did any one read the story? I can't find where they said he performed the Bp test.
misleading headline.
Dino melaye's name was not even mentioned self.
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by psalmskiddy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#006600][who dem elp]
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Alphasoar(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Test that are supposed to be conducted on Nigerian politicians 1. Money sensitivity test 2. Yahoo tendency test 3. Mental competence test 4. Thuggery tendency test 5. Lie detector test
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Jane77(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]saraki the medical thief ;Dsaraki the medical thief
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by talk2rotman(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
saraki d future president eida by crook or by smooth path
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Lagbaja01(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
They should have placed president Buhari under Saraki's care...
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Annie939(f): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
birds of the same feathers
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
pesinfada:
he studied medicine.
His certificate or idontblvit
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by teskie: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
OkoYibo:
What Dino needs is not HBP test but Mental test.

From now on you are now a professor. You are just too brilliant
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
So lawmakers boss also aware that Nigeria's government institutions are the most laziest and careless government worldwide.

Anyways, good one for the northerners and PDP.

One person still lecturing the other one on how to multiply lies.

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
reyscrub:
How I wish our politician put up a pride primary profession into practice not while serving as a political class holder and after.

Most of our politicians today both governors, senators etc are professional elite but today, they die out of practising their profession to humanity.

Imagine Dr Saraki, a medical personnel fail to ever think of going back to his primary field what a loss to his existence in life.

I can't imagine swing him with a stethoscope in the picture testing a patient pressure.

God bless the senator that give a life saving asset to his people

Unlike the idiot of Kogi east senator called Dino Melaye, all Dino does is to make noise and buy latest of all porch cars.

God will purnish all other senators who did not impact to the well being of their constituency.
They are looking forward to come over to buy our votes/PVCs with snacks and Akara for second round of looting.
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by reuben79: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
is nt new for pple to knw dat dino is mental sick
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
pesinfada:
he studied medicine.
plus,he has a license to practice.
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by jerryBoss1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
ReachHard:
A CROOK TESTING THE FRAUD (SORRY, BLOOD) LEVELS OF HIS FELLOW CROOK angry angry

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER... FLAMBOYANT LAWMAKERS INDEED

Guy is "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER". English just the confusing .
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by mayoor15(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
gbagyiza:

I agree with u. I am right now in kwara , there is nothing tangible he has done for his people..kwarans r very patient.This cant happen in kaduna were i come from,d people could have chase him out of government.
Patient or his papa don do Chain the state.
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by ReachHard: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Guy is "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER". English just the confusing .

...ogbeni, even you sef wey dey correct me, come get him own grammatical wahala cheesy. Chai... Teacher abeg, no teach me nonsense... Heal yourself first please, before healing others. I rather not join words with you cos it won't even be worth the fight

1 Like

Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by LupusMinor(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Mr. Senate President is obviously outta practice. Measuring the BP of a patient with the patient's wrist watch on... grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
OkoYibo:
What Dino needs is not HBP test but Mental test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.