Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More (3939 Views)

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by MSpices: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Your wife is an embodiment of God’s perfect creation for you and she is the picture of God’s skill at work. She’s packed full with emotions, love, strength and intelligence necessary to assist her husband to achieve his purpose. So, it is the husband’s responsibility to ensure his wife unleashes everything God puts in her. Here are 8 ways to make your wife love you more.

Give her hope
A man should give something for the woman to hope for. Women live by hope and this go a long way to keep their homes. Some kind of belief of what the man can attain. It may not necessarily be money or material value but some kind of substance to believe and live for; and once a woman’s belief is made up, it is difficult to break. A wife can live with a man even if there is nothing at the moment provided there is something to believe and live for. When hope is broken, the woman is broken and looses faith in the man’s ability. Empty promises gives your wife wrong impression and that kills her love gradually. Men should understand this. Hope gives the woman assurance. That’s why she wants you to tell her you love her always. They are never tired hearing it.

Give her care and love
Care and love are synonymous. A woman loves someone who is caring, shows concern about her welfare, family, health, career, business etc. She needs someone who would stand by her. This is a core responsibility for husbands to show care to their wives. When your wife’s father or guardian handed her over to you, it was to let you know that he has done his bit, and the rest is yours to take good care of her. Don’t forget that it was in trust God handed Eve to Adam to do him good. The truth is that women are embodiment of love and their love is deeply rooted if only husbands could make them release it. Once a woman is in love, the whole world knows she is in love. That is how they were made. When the love is betrayed it hurts so deeply that they hardly are able to forget. Someone pointed to a woman and said that’s the husband over there but the wife looks unkempt and it doesn’t bother him. I replied the brother that the wife lacked care because the husband doesn’t understand she reflects his glory.

Give her attention
Wives like husbands to give them attention. She needs someone who she can talk to, express her worries or concern to. Husbands had better be by their wives and if you are not and someone else gives her attention, then you will have yourself to blame. Women were made to talk and express how they feel. That’s why they take time explaining to make their point. They care about details and are happy that someone is listening. Husbands can hardly shut up their wives when they start to talk. Please listen to her whether it makes sense or not because she wants you to give attention otherwise she could misinterpret it as you don’t care or love her. It is the man’s duty to listen even though you don’t like details; and where you cannot, tell her when you would be able to give her uninterrupted attention. By all means give her the desired attention.

Give her protection
A woman likes a man who will defend and protect her. Protection does not only give her security and assurance that she is safe but also confidence. That makes her trust for the husband stronger. Husbands should not be among those bullying their wives within the family and neighborhood. You should stand up, defend and honor her.

Give her honor
Honor is closely associated with protection. There is nothing a wife hates more than for the husband to dishonor her publicly. Yes, she may not be perfect. Yes, she may be wrong, but condemning her publicly is a dishonor wives are hardly able to bear. How do I know this? There was a day I scolded my wife in the living room not knowing one of my daughters was there. As a man of God I am careful what I say in the presence of my children, but this one came unexpectedly. My wife didn’t say a word but I knew she didn’t like it. When she came to me in the bedroom, she said ‘you could have scolded me in the bedroom and not in the presence of our daughter’. I was ashamed and told her I am sorry, it will never happen again. Husbands shouldn’t be too proud to say I am sorry to their wives. When you are truly sorry, she would forgive you because of the love she has inside of her.

Give her a treat
This is mostly the fun part of it. When fun is lacking in relationships, it becomes boring no matter how much love you profess to have. Giving your wife a treat is the expression of your love. Make your life love interesting no matter how busy you are. Hang out with her. Be proud of her and let your love never be in doubt in private and in public. Women love fun. Give your wife fun, buy her gifts, take her on special dates just the two of you and you’d be glad the love she would return back. The Word of God says she will never hurt you the rest of her life.

Sex is not the first thing on her mind
Husbands should understand that sex is not the first priority in the mind of women as it is with most men. Sex will come naturally when she is happy and have peace of mind. Try these ways and you’d see fighting and quarreling would end naturally. Trust me when I say so.

Be quick to understand her
Husbands should be quick to understand their wives. Women are filled with love but they have special preferences. Take for example: the fact that your mother bend her kneels to give your father his meal does not mean your she should do the same. She may have her special way to do her own. She could do that hugging you or something. Don’t compare your wife with your sisters or mother or someone else. Every woman has her own way of doing things and expressing her love. My wife for example is the shy and gentle type. She can hardly give me a kiss in public but I understand that she loves me and know how she expresses her own. She may not be able to do what you want immediately but teach her and give her time. The moment she knows you understand her, nothing could break her love for you. She would have no secrets you don’t know about. She will boast of you everywhere. Women are God’s gifts to men. Click the link for more: http://marriagespices.com/8-ways-make-wife-love/
God bless you.

We like to hear from you if you have been blessed. Website: http://www.marriagespices.com Email: [url]dmarriagespices@gmail.com
[/url]
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by Adedaniel211(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Okay now.
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by Berbierklaus(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
You will see how they will avoid and desert this thread now.
Bunch of overfed hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by Airoflaw(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
1.Give her Money

2. Give her Money

3.Give her Money

4.Give her Money

5. Give her money

6.Give her money

7.Give her money

8. Give her Money ooo

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by Incrizz(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Point 4 almost made me fall for someone.
A stranger.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by mgdimagaladima(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Night duty Is thé Best and the first thing
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You More by BitcoinKola(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2017
MSpices:
Your wife is an embodiment of God’s perfect creation for you and she is the picture of God’s skill at work. She’s packed full with emotions, love, strength and intelligence necessary to assist her husband to achieve his purpose. So, it is the husband’s responsibility to ensure his wife unleashes everything God puts in her. Here are 8 ways to make your wife love you more.

Give her hope
A man should give something for the woman to hope for. Women live by hope and this go a long way to keep their homes. Some kind of belief of what the man can attain. It may not necessarily be money or material value but some kind of substance to believe and live for; and once a woman’s belief is made up, it is difficult to break. A wife can live with a man even if there is nothing at the moment provided there is something to believe and live for. When hope is broken, the woman is broken and looses faith in the man’s ability. Empty promises gives your wife wrong impression and that kills her love gradually. Men should understand this. Hope gives the woman assurance. That’s why she wants you to tell her you love her always. They are never tired hearing it.

Give her care and love
Care and love are synonymous. A woman loves someone who is caring, shows concern about her welfare, family, health, career, business etc. She needs someone who would stand by her. This is a core responsibility for husbands to show care to their wives. When your wife’s father or guardian handed her over to you, it was to let you know that he has done his bit, and the rest is yours to take good care of her. Don’t forget that it was in trust God handed Eve to Adam to do him good. The truth is that women are embodiment of love and their love is deeply rooted if only husbands could make them release it. Once a woman is in love, the whole world knows she is in love. That is how they were made. When the love is betrayed it hurts so deeply that they hardly are able to forget. Someone pointed to a woman and said that’s the husband over there but the wife looks unkempt and it doesn’t bother him. I replied the brother that the wife lacked care because the husband doesn’t understand she reflects his glory.

Give her attention
Wives like husbands to give them attention. She needs someone who she can talk to, express her worries or concern to. Husbands had better be by their wives and if you are not and someone else gives her attention, then you will have yourself to blame. Women were made to talk and express how they feel. That’s why they take time explaining to make their point. They care about details and are happy that someone is listening. Husbands can hardly shut up their wives when they start to talk. Please listen to her whether it makes sense or not because she wants you to give attention otherwise she could misinterpret it as you don’t care or love her. It is the man’s duty to listen even though you don’t like details; and where you cannot, tell her when you would be able to give her uninterrupted attention. By all means give her the desired attention.

Give her protection
A woman likes a man who will defend and protect her. Protection does not only give her security and assurance that she is safe but also confidence. That makes her trust for the husband stronger. Husbands should not be among those bullying their wives within the family and neighborhood. You should stand up, defend and honor her.

Give her honor
Honor is closely associated with protection. There is nothing a wife hates more than for the husband to dishonor her publicly. Yes, she may not be perfect. Yes, she may be wrong, but condemning her publicly is a dishonor wives are hardly able to bear. How do I know this? There was a day I scolded my wife in the living room not knowing one of my daughters was there. As a man of God I am careful what I say in the presence of my children, but this one came unexpectedly. My wife didn’t say a word but I knew she didn’t like it. When she came to me in the bedroom, she said ‘you could have scolded me in the bedroom and not in the presence of our daughter’. I was ashamed and told her I am sorry, it will never happen again. Husbands shouldn’t be too proud to say I am sorry to their wives. When you are truly sorry, she would forgive you because of the love she has inside of her.

Give her a treat
This is mostly the fun part of it. When fun is lacking in relationships, it becomes boring no matter how much love you profess to have. Giving your wife a treat is the expression of your love. Make your life love interesting no matter how busy you are. Hang out with her. Be proud of her and let your love never be in doubt in private and in public. Women love fun. Give your wife fun, buy her gifts, take her on special dates just the two of you and you’d be glad the love she would return back. The Word of God says she will never hurt you the rest of her life.

Sex is not the first thing on her mind
Husbands should understand that sex is not the first priority in the mind of women as it is with most men. Sex will come naturally when she is happy and have peace of mind. Try these ways and you’d see fighting and quarreling would end naturally. Trust me when I say so.

Be quick to understand her
Husbands should be quick to understand their wives. Women are filled with love but they have special preferences. Take for example: the fact that your mother bend her kneels to give your father his meal does not mean your she should do the same. She may have her special way to do her own. She could do that hugging you or something. Don’t compare your wife with your sisters or mother or someone else. Every woman has her own way of doing things and expressing her love. My wife for example is the shy and gentle type. She can hardly give me a kiss in public but I understand that she loves me and know how she expresses her own. She may not be able to do what you want immediately but teach her and give her time. The moment she knows you understand her, nothing could break her love for you. She would have no secrets you don’t know about. She will boast of you everywhere. Women are God’s gifts to men. Click the link for more: http://marriagespices.com/8-ways-make-wife-love/
God bless you.

We like to hear from you if you have been blessed. Website: http://www.marriagespices.com Email: [url]dmarriagespices@gmail.com
[/url]

Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Your Wife Is Carrying Your House-boy's Baby. / Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.