Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) (3935 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / She Obviously Brought An Entirely Different Part To The Marternity Shoot(photos) / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by axcerin: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
GistMore.com

Couple get creative with artistic maternity nude shootThe artistic maternity nude shoot has gone viral on social media. The couple look cute together

https://www.gistmore.com/couple-get-creative-artistic-maternity-nude-shoot-photos

Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Florblu(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
It is really artistic...

But you won't catch me doing this

1 Like

Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by axcerin: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
undecided

so women must go naked now if they want to snap when they are pregnant
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Brooke60(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
I just hope it was the husband that performed 'artistic' on the wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
its beautiful but I think this should b a private pic. just 4 their keep
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why she wan take style resemble Bob-R for face
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why is the man not nake.d..
This is injustice.

1 Like

Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Prognose: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
So the woman must be nakkeed first before it is termed artistic?

The woman sef no dey shame for the cameraman?

Where has all the morality gone? Must you trend?

What am I saying sef.
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2018
When I was growing up in the 80's, ToTo used to be a very scarce commodity but now, ToTo is as ubiquitous as a roasted plantain (Boli).

They call it art or fashion............ but in a decade from now, Nigerians - in their usual ways of copying & emulating everything they see in Amerika or watch on T.V - will be walking n-aked except me & members of my family.

I pray to the irunmoles to end this world very quickly so that we can start afresh.
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by afribabe: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
why is the man not as naked as his wife?
Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
its beautiful but I think this should b a private pic. just 4 their keep
On point. Madness trends.

1 Like

Re: Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
So it's ok for the man to be in trousers while its trendy for the woman to be stark nak.id eh?
Issorai, women have been reduced to objects of gratification. Sad.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Gigantic Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly / What Is Happening With Our Girls? / At A Dead End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.