Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan (2326 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let's take time and compare in administrative duties the acting capacity of Acting President Osinbajo and that of Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan in acting capacity.

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
It's there really any comparism to both?
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by auntysimbiat(f): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:
[s]Let's take time and compare in administrative duties the acting capacity of Acting President Osinbajo and that of Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan in acting capacity.[/s]

Typical Afonja and dragging feet with SE/SS. GEJ has real phd while Osinbajo stole the title professor.

Search google, or ask those claiming he is a professor to produce any academic work showing he is a professor? Let me make it very clear, Osinbajo has no phd in Law. The most he has in advanced degree is Masters in Law. He was a lecturer and that was it. A lecturer or instructor is not the same as a professor. Anyone can be a lecturer but a professor is a serious, rigorous process. How he became "Dr. Osinbanjo or Professor Osinbanjo" is typical Yorubaa media padding and embellishment!

6 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
kam golu ana chebe ndi afu ebe a, maka na obi di m ka i meminaa ha n' abali a cool cool

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Freedom2016:

Typical Afonja and dragging feet with SE/SS. GEJ has real phd while Osinbajo stole the title professor.

Oga I dnt know what you guys mean by afonja...but I'm definitely not one just wanting for us to disect both individuals that were given the highest political opportunity in public office.

5 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Freedom2016:

chei!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do people create delusions for themselves and then revel in it with so much pride? cheesy

Just imagine the bold coming out of the mouth of a homo sapien who went to a school? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Oga I dnt know what you guys mean by afonja...but I'm definitely not one just wanting for us to disect both individuals that were given the highest political opportunity in public office.

Don't count on receiving a sensible answer from that guy you quoted. He's an intellectual midget when you dissect his inane post.

Though i don't think we should be comparing things like this anyway wink

9 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

chei!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do people create delusions for themselves and then revel in it with so much pride? cheesy

Just imagine the bold coming out of the mouth of a homo sapien who went to a school? cheesy

Google is your source. Osinbanjo was exposed months ago. Yorubaa media just like to pad his resume and add professor. Osinbajo has no academic qualification justifying him as a professor...none! If you have it, show it to us. Jonathan has a phd and was a well know zoological professor.

3 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't count on receiving a sensible answer from that guy you quoted. He's an intellectual midget when you dissect his inane post.

Though i don't think we should be comparing things like this anyway wink

Don't mind the guy jare its everything they place on tribal value.
Where had it led us to as a nation?
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Freedom2016:

Google is your source. Osinbanjo was exposed months ago. Yorubaa media just like to pad his resume and add professor. Osinbajo has no academic qualification justifying him as a professor...none! If you have it, show it to us. Jonathan has a phd and was a well know zoological professor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy your hate will kill you very soon if you don't watch it and i'm not joking neither am i yabbing you.

See the erudite professor's profile in the links below

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/professor-yemi-osinbajos-profile/

http://dailymail.com.ng/brief-profile-of-professor-yemi-osinbajo-san-where-he-was-born-and-his-qualifications/

Now dispute any part of it like somebody with any intelligence wink

After you're done, then you can go ahead and tell us which university appointed Jonathan a professor cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Don't mind the guy jare its everything they place on tribal value.
Where had it led us to as a nation?

The guy matter tire me cheesy

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Freedom2016:

My brother!
Why do you allow hate to fill your heart with fake news? kai!

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
I do not see anything wrong in comparing both.

Mr President Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Mr President Osinbajo.

Live and let's live Nigeria politicians
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Mr President Osinbajo.

He's acting president bro, not the President!! cool
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by SalamRushdie: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
I would rather we compare Buhari days with Osinbanjo current performance

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I would rather we compare Buhari days with Osinbanjo current performance

But buhari did not achieve anything before he went for sick leave, so what is there to compare?
Atleast Jonathan did achieve little.
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

He's acting president bro, not the President!! cool
Wel I see him as my president.
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by ozoebuka1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Freedom2016:

Hmmm.

are u serious about this?
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by EazyMoh(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Freedom2016:

Durun 'uwa!
See Post!

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:
Durun 'uwa! See Post!
abeg join me laff the guy.... grin

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Hmmm.

Search google, or ask those claiming he is a professor to produce any academic work showing he is a professor? Let me make it very clear, Osinbajo has no phd in Law. The most he has in advanced degree is Masters in Law. He was a lecturer and that it. How he became "Dr. Osinbanjo or Professor Osinbanjo" is typical Yorubaa media padding and embellishment!
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even gej will say

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
OP please another thread GEJ presidency vs Osinbajo acting presidency. ...
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
Even gej will say
The man really messed up as a president. Meanwhile Osinbajo is proving himself as the only light yet in APC.
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Freedom2016:

Search google, or ask those claiming he is a professor to produce any academic work showing he is a professor? Let me make it very clear, Osinbajo has no phd in Law. The most he has in advanced degree is Masters in Law. He was a lecturer and that it. How he became "Dr. Osinbanjo or Professor Osinbanjo" is typical Yorubaa media padding and embellishment!

You this stark illiterate is here again cheesy

See all the works of our Erudite Acting president, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO

Publications

Chapters contributed to books

The Common Law, The Evidence Act and The Interpretation of Section 5(a) in Essays in Honour of Judge Elias (1986) (J.A. Omotola, ed) pgs. 165-18;
Some Reforms in The Nigerian Law of Evidence Chapter in Law and Development (1986), (J.A. Omotola and A.A. Adeogun eds.) pgs. 282–311;
Rules of Evidence in Criminal Trials in the Nigerian Special Military Tribunals Chapter 2 in Essays on Nigerian Law, Vol ... 1, Pgs. 28–42. (J.A. Omotola ed)
Some Public Law Considerations in Environmental Protection. Chapter in “Environmental Laws in Nigeria”, (J.A. Omotola ed.) 1990 pgs 128–149
Domestic and International Protection for Women: “Landmarks on the Journey so far” in Women and Children under Nigerian Law”. (Awa U. Kalu & Yemi Osinbajo eds.) 1990. pgs. 231–241
Some Problems of Proof of Bank Frauds and Other Financial Malpractices in Bank Frauds and Other Financial Malpractices in Nigeria (Awa Kalu ed.)
FMJL Review Series, Modalities For The Implementation of The Transition Provisions in The New Constitution in Law Development and Administration (Yemi Osinbajo & Awa Kalu eds.) (1990).
FMJL Review Series, Legal and Institutional Framework For The Eradication of Drug Trafficking in Nigeria – Narcotics: Laws and Policy in Nigeria (Awa Kalu & Yemi Osinbajo eds.) 1990
Proof of Customary Law in non-Customary Courts, – Towards a Restatement of Nigerian Customary Laws, (Osinbajo & Awa Kalu eds.) 1991
External Debt Management: Case Study of Nigeria – International Finance and External Debt Management, UNDP/UNCTC, 1991
Judicial and Quasi-judicial Processing of Economic and organised Crimes: Experiences, Problems etc. Essays in Honour of Judge Bola Ajibola, (Prof. C.O. Okonkwo ed.) 1992
Human Rights, Economic Development and the Corruption Factor in Human Rights and the Rule of Law and Development in Africa (Paul T. Zeleza et al. eds) 2004

Articles published in law journals

Legitimacy and Illegitimacy under Nigerian Law Nig. J. Contemp. Law. (1984–87) pgs. 30–45
Unraveling Evidence of Spouses in Nigeria, Legal Practitioners Review Vol. 1 No. 2 1987 pgs. 23–28
Can States Legislate on Rules of Evidence? Nigerian Current Law Review 1985 pgs. 234–242
Problems of Proof in Declaration of Title to Land, Journal of Private and Property Law Vol. 6 & 7, October 1986, pgs. 47–68
Interpretation of Section 131(a) of the Evidence Act. Journal of Private and Property Law Vol. 6 & 7 (1986), pgs. 118–122
Review of Some Decrees of the Structural Adjustment Era (Part 1, 2, 3), (1989) 2 GRBPL No. 2 (Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law) pgs.60–63, (1989) 2 GRBPL No. 3 (Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law) pgs. 51–55, (1989) 2 GRBPL No. 4 (Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law)
Current Issues in Transnational Lending and Debt Restructuring Agreements part 1 and 2, Autonomy, Academic Freedom and the Laws Establishing Universities in Nigeria (1990) Jus. Vol. 1 No. 2, pgs. 53–64, Admissibility of Computer Generated Evidence. (1990) Jus. Vol. 1 No. 1 pgs. 9–12
Allegations of Crime in Civil Proceedings, U.I. Law Review 1987;
Roles, Duties and Liabilities of Collateral Participants and Professional Advisers in Unit Trust Schemes (1991) Jus. Vol. 1 No. 7 pgs. 71–83, Reform of the Criminal Law of Evidence in Nigeria (1991) Jus. 2 No. 4 Pgs. 71–98
Profit and Loss Sharing Banks – (1990) Jus. Vol. 2 No. 8, Juvenile Justice Administration in Nigeria.
A review of the Beijing Rules. (1991) Jus. Vol. 2 No. 6. Pgs. 65–73
Sovereign Immunity in International Commercial Arbitration – The Nigerian experience and emerging state practice- In African Journal of International and Comparative Law, 4 RADIC 1992, page 1-25, Human Rights and Economic Development in The International Lawyer. 1994, Vol. 28, No. 3 pgs. 727–742
Legality in a Collapsed State: The Somalia Experience 45 ICLQ 1996, pgs. 910–924.

Books published/edited

Nigerian Media Law, GRAVITAS Publishers 1991
Cases and Materials on Nigerian Law of Evidence, Macmillan, 1996
Integration of the African Continent Through Law” (Edward Foakes Publishers, 1989, vol. 7, Federal Ministry of Justice Law Review Series)
Towards A Better Administration of Justice System in Nigeria” (Edward Foakes Publishers, 1989)
FMJL Review Series, “Women and Children Under Nigerian Law”
FMJL Review Series, The Unification and Reform of the Nigerian Criminal Law and Procedure Codes – (Malthouse Press), 1990
Law Development and Administration (Malthouse Press), 1990
Narcotics: Law and Policy in Nigeria, FMJL Review Series 1990
Perspectives on Human Rights in Nigeria FMJL Review Series 1991
Perspectives on Corruption in Nigeria, FMJL Review Series 1992
Democracy and the Law, FMJL Review Series, 1991
The Citizens Report Card on Local Governments (with Omayeli Omatsola 1998)
Economic, Social and Cultural Rights – A training Agenda for Nigeria (with Bankole Olubamise and Yinka Balogun, 1998) Legal Research and Resource Development Centre
Annotated Rules of the Superior Courts of Nigeria (with Ade Ipaye) Lexis-Nexis Butterworths 2004
Cross Examination: A Trial Lawyer’s Most Potent Weapon (with Fola-Arthur Worrey) Lexis-Nexis Butterworths 2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/professor-yemi-osinbajos-profile/

Now, mention the works of GEJ that qualified him for a PHD and professor as you foolishly claimed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Hmmm.

Of course it was on ladio biafla so you must believe it. Na so dem lie say Trump don recognize biafla and una believe cheesy

ekpas everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Ahmadgani(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jonathan was just a sound man or should i say location driver then. He was behind the scene throughout; he had no clue of what was going on in the main movie set.

Turai was both the antogonist and the protagonist

Osinbajo on the other hand is just like an actor in a film sequel that has different story but same cast only the main actor was changed. Eg when the main actor in spartacus died another took his place.

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Cadamlk: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You this stark illiterate is here again cheesy

See all the works of our Erudite Acting president, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO

Now, mention the works of GEJ that qualified him for a PHD and professor as you foolishly claimed cheesy
For proving your point beyond reasonable doubt.

3 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cadamlk:
For proving your point beyond reasonable doubt.

abeg add a plate of cow leg pepper soup make the combo complete cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Told BBC That They Did Not Invade Nnamdi Kanu's House (Video) / EU Military Stages Own 'python Dance' Off Scotland / Throwback Pictures Of Gen Shehu Musa Yar' Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.