Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan (2267 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Osinbajo Orders Board Appointees To Function In Acting Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Cadamlk: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

abeg add a plate of cow leg pepper soup make the combo complete cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cadamlk:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

you dey mind d guy? very funny dude!

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by obailala(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You this stark illiterate is here again cheesy

See all the works of our Erudite Acting president, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO

Now, mention the works of GEJ that qualified him for a PHD and professor as you foolishly claimed cheesy
Lol.. cant you see you're already falling for a trap by responding to that guy?

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Freedom2016:

Google is your source. Osinbanjo was exposed months ago. Yorubaa media just like to pad his resume and add professor. Osinbajo has no academic qualification justifying him as a professor...none! If you have it, show it to us. Jonathan has a phd and was a well know zoological professor.
Jonathan was NEVER a professor and by the way we are yet to see his PHd dissertation.

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. cant you see you're already falling for a trap by responding to that guy?

I know I'm falling into the trap of giving him an expensive education for free but I can't help it bro cheesy

Today is my "pity the destitute day" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by Jabioro: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Freedom2016:

Typical Afonja and dragging feet with SE/SS. GEJ has real phd while Osinbajo stole the title professor.

Search google, or ask those claiming he is a professor to produce any academic work showing he is a professor? Let me make it very clear, Osinbajo has no phd in Law. The most he has in advanced degree is Masters in Law. He was a lecturer and that was it. A lecturer or instructor is not the same as a professor. Anyone can be a lecturer but a professor is a serious, rigorous process. How he became "Dr. Osinbanjo or Professor Osinbanjo" is typical Yorubaa media padding and embellishment!
.I shakes my head at your reasoning level.
Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
.I shakes my head at your reason level.

Infact I join you to shake my head for him.

1 Like

Re: COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan by KingGBsky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Malawian:
kam golu ana chebe ndi afu ebe a, maka na obi di m ka i meminaa ha n' abali a cool cool

hmm gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Yahaya Bello's First Lady? (see Photo) / 2019: Buhari Should Not Run Again- Fr Mbaka / Atiku Supporters Hit Lagos Streets With Gyration For PDP Campaign rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.