Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree (1932 Views)

How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo / Assuming Today Is Nl Election Day: Cast Your Vote Now / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by banom(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hello, fellow country men on nairaland, we no go gree. Join this mass protest against the ongoing election for nairaland political section personaility of the year ,

The election has been rigged, the original ballot box was hijacked this morning by some thugs , we can not stand and watch this injustice, I was there live and i saw some body that looks like prof Maurice Iwu disscusing with some body that looks like Chief tony Anenih, while they were discussing, i saw a jeep passing that was carrying somebody that looks like Obasanjo and Andy Uba, while we were still watching, I saw another car carrying somebody that looks chimaroke nnamani and all of a sudden i saw chris Uba discussing with them around the polling center, I dont know what they were discussing, but i heard some thing like "the boys are alredy on their way coming"

Then all of a sudden, a group of thugs came there and made away with the original ballot boxes, ( i saw it live)

Join this patrotic protest, we are matching straight to the polling center to go and protest againt the ongoing flawed election.

We No go gree oooo , We no go gree, we need free and fair election, We no go gree.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by vowiski(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
@banom
you are delusional.
how was the election rigged? i actually went to nomination page, wanted to verify but the tedious nature made me stop.
  I can only imagine the amount of time, energy and efforts the moderators must have put in ensuring that all goes well, and thus far, you are the one complaining.
an wa for Nigerians. nothing satisfies us
  All you have to do is make a mountain from a mohill.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by mrperfect(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
Wait until the result is out, if we are not satisfy them will go to tribuner.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by nethacker(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
Election rigged even on NL shocked shocked shocked isn't this the same website we air our views concerning our leaders' incapability n excesses? shocked shocked
Nairalandy grin grin
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by mrperfect(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
Is result out as other parties are getting ready for court battle wink?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by banom(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
vowiski:

@banom
you are delusional.
how was the election rigged? i actually went to nomination page, wanted to verify but the tedious nature made me stop.
 I can only imagine the amount of time, energy and efforts the moderators must have put in ensuring that all goes well, and thus far, you are the one complaining.
an wa for Nigerians. nothing satisfies us
 All you have to do is make a mountain from a mohill.

Are you daft ? did i mention any moderator ? i said i saw Iwu, Anenih, Ubas , Obasanjo, Nnamani and some thugs around the polling center, dont you know who those people are ?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by chosen04(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
Bros, stop jumping the gun. Wait until the result is officially announced.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by chidichris(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
in a country where rigging is a culture, what is wrong if it happens here.
if they did not rig the election, then it is not nairaland.
please, authorities do ur best to rig the election because we are used to rigging.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by Singular: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
lol grin

Cant u people see that this guy was joking?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by banom(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Singular:

lol grin

Cant u people see that this guy was joking?

Hahahah, may be na u catch the koko, but on a more serious note, i mean what i am saying. cry cry cry
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by blacksta(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
we no greeooo = I hereby call for the presiding officer not to announce any induced results or else soponna , okija can curse u

Kosovo = Maurice Iwu
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by Depilot(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
@poster: It is very simple; the trick to win is to support Ribadu and hate the rest of the country.
In other words, agree with the majority and you will be elected right away.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by AndreUweh(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
If Aloy Emeka does't come out tops, then I will agree that it is rigged.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by mrperfect(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
Where is voting station now?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by vowiski(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
AFAM already got himself OWNED. LMAO.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
Where are we protesting to?,seun's house or aso rock
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by vowiski(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Where are we protesting to?,seun's house or aso rock
Dumb Guy!
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by brooklyn99: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
Aloy emeka is contesting?the same aloy emeka? The unrepentant tribalist?where do I vote for his opponent?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2009
Too many idiots on nairaland, Can u imagine someone just typing rubbish "dumb guy" when he has not really made a comment.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by Afam(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
vowiski:

AFAM already got himself OWNED. LMAO.

This clown can type LMAO (would be surprised if he knows the meaning sha) but cannot spell intelligence and yet uses it in his profile. A complete mumu on rampage.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by vowiski(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
Afam:

This clown can type LMAO (would be surprised if he knows the meaning sha) but cannot spell intelligence and yet uses it in his profile. A complete mumu on rampage.
  Cry baby boy!
Thats HOW i like it, if you don't like it, go edit am 4 me or better still STFU!!! angry
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by chosen04(f): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
Its like we are so used to Election rigging that nobody believes that we can ever have a credible election in this land again.*****Are we that bad?******
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by chrisical(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
hehehehehe
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by OAM4J: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2009
chosen04:

Its like we are so used to Election rigging that nobody believes that we can ever have a credible election in this land again.*****Are we that bad?******

Trust me we are that bad. Anything made in Nigeria is assumed fake until proven original. shocked cheesy
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by princekevo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
Abegi why was the poll locked and the election suspended?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by kosovo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2009
princekevo:

Abegi why was the poll locked and the election suspended?
  the poll is not suspended, comments has been suspended only.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by princekevo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
why was comment suspended?
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by bibiking1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2009
Andre Uweh:

If Aloy Emeka does't come out tops, then I will agree that it is rigged.

Hmmm, ,,,,,quite instructive as to the psyche of Nigerians post-election. If the preferred loses then it is "DEFINITELY" rigged, but when their candidates win, it is free and fair. Is that your only criteria Andrew boy? common,
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by kosovo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
princekevo:

why was comment suspended?
  Because it was filled with so much negativity and spammed by only one member.
You need to read the comments yourself.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
^^^ Don't worry kosovo, no matter what you do, you are never going to get 100% approval/acceptance from Nigerians. Just do your best and leave the rest.
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by kosovo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
OAM4J:

^^^ Don't worry kosovo, no matter what you do, you are never going to get 100% approval/acceptance from Nigerians. Just do your best and leave the rest.
Thanks alot grin
Re: We No Go Gree Ooo, We No Go Gree, Nl Election Was Rigged, We No Go Gree by kosovo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
OAM4J:

Sometimes the Greatest efforts yields no profits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Federal Kangaroo High Court Of Asaba Discharges James Ibori / Gej To Buy Yatch Worth $98 Billion For Campaign 2011. / Names Of D Most Tribalistic Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.