Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. (1497 Views)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by hellomosquito(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please i am a commited follower of BBA Naija. I do not see i?morality as most people claim though , as the rating is clearly 18 years. Most people preaching against the ban are worse on the moral scale.
Back to the point i am making. TTT had a brother that died in 2012. Right? Was he married? Who.was his.wife? Did he.have kids?
TTT said all his families were dead? And that he has a niece? I am thinking the pictutes in circulation may be TTT"s dead brothers family. (Transfer of love for a dead relation). I am not sure TTT will push out this heavy lie owing to his brilliance and exposure. Moreso that he is aware.we are in a social media world.
Please mods push this to fp. I want people to see this angle and stop the cruxification.

1 Like

Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by mployer(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol
This your theory nawoo.
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by Nixiepie(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
We will knw the truth when he is back home shikenan

1 Like

Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by shams040(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by hellomosquito(f): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
Nixiepie:
We will knw the truth when he is back home shikenan
Very correct
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by hellomosquito(f): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2017
dragonsdj:
Netflix accounts now cheaper than Ever
Watch Unlimited Netflix Content.

Standard Account >>>>>>> N1,000

HD Account >>>>>>> N2,000

Ultra HD Account >>>>>>> N2,500

Call } 08035520482

Warris this. Ure derailing sir.
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by sleepyeyez(m): 5:03am On Feb 27, 2017
hellomosquito:
Please i am a commited follower of BBA Naija. I do not see i?morality as most people claim though , as the rating is clearly 18 years. Most people preaching against the ban are worse on the moral scale.
Back to the point i am making. TTT had a brother that died in 2012. Right? Was he married? Who.was his.wife? Did he.have kids?
TTT said all his families were dead? And that he has a niece? I am thinking the pictutes in circulation may be TTT"s dead brothers family. (Transfer of love for a dead relation). I am not sure TTT will push out this heavy lie owing to his brilliance and exposure. Moreso that he is aware.we are in a social media world.
Please mods push this to fp. I want people to see this angle and stop the cruxification.

well we all got opinions even if they come off dumb. if she was his brother's wife, why would she not help TTT's cause in the wake of the ongoing controversy by simply stating that she was the deceased brothers wife? think before you type.
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by hellomosquito(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
sleepyeyez:

well we all got opinions even if they come off dumb. if she was his brother's wife, why would she not help TTT's cause in the wake of the ongoing controversy by simply stating that she was the deceased brothers wife? think before you type.
It is just an angle of thought. Why are you pple quick to pass insults.
Anyway. The assumed wife has not confirned she is the wife too. So ur point isn't proved.
Note; i saw a musical video that ttt was in and he had thesame clothings as in the leaked pictures. Mayb its also a movie. Lol.
I do aproko during leisures though.
Re: BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. by sleepyeyez(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2017
hellomosquito:

It is just an angle of thought. Why are you pple quick to pass insults.
Anyway. The assumed wife has not confirned she is the wife too. So ur point isn't proved.
Note; i saw a musical video that ttt was in and he had thesame clothings as in the leaked pictures. Mayb its also a movie. Lol.
I do aproko during leisures though.

lol.
apologies by the way

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Bbnaija Housemate Praise And His Dad A Veteran Nollywood Actor / What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? / Ait,nta,brekete Tv And Others Not On Daarsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.