Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. (591 Views)

Settlement Pattern Of Igbos And Yorubas Shows Their Different Political Culture / Igbos And Yorubas Have Historical Ties – Ooni Of Ife / We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by Yoshy: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am not talking about the generation which fought the civil war and those turning themselves to political juggernaut. We all love and admire each others culture, traditions and custom. Amidst the afonja calling, the Igbo joke which we all laugh about especially on Nairaland. This is my opinion, what's yours? cool
Re: Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by Lastking147(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wait man Dem dey come for ur head
Re: Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by Hadar4328(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yoshy:
Am not talking about the generation which fought the civil war and those turning themselves to political juggernaut. We all love and admire each others culture, traditions and custom. Amidst the afonja calling, the Igbo joke which we all laugh about especially on Nairaland. This is my opinion, what's yours? cool
I am a product of an AfonTino so I can definitely relate to your observation... Iono, I kinda have a resplendent Spark for Akwa Ibomites or Calabarians.... That's just me (my FAM), exploring all ethnic groups one generation at a time...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by onward4life(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lastking147:

Their fight na akamu case!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by Yoshy: 3:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Hadar4328:
I am a product of an AfonTino so I can definitely relate to your observation... Iono, I kinda have a resplendent Spark for Akwa Ibomites or Calabarians.... That's just me (my FAM), exploring all ethnic groups one generation at a time...
lols! AfonTino is definitely a great combination.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Igbos And Yorubas Secretly Love Each Other. by Yoshy: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Lastking147:
I don't think so, unless the person is living in self denial.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Spent N3.4 Billion In 3 Years / When Will The Hausa Community Find Aa Solution To This / Ikorodu Warns People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.