Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dubai And South Korea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai And South Korea (12677 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please NLS which one among Dubai n south Korea is best to travel and hustle as a university graduate... Please my fellow Nigerians I need your advice and please tell me things about them and there work....thanks
Re: Dubai And South Korea by ligopedro: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Will Advise you to go to South Korea.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Why have you narrowed your choice to this two?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Why have you narrowed your choice to this two?
I need a country to go and hustle because there is no job since I graduated and I ask some people say Dubai and SM say south Korea and this country is the two they where suggesting for me and that I can get there visa easy and that is why I ask because am confused I dnt knw the one to choose and the one that can be best... Please sir I need ur advice....Thanks and God bless
Re: Dubai And South Korea by piratez: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2017
South Korea is far better than dubia

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
ligopedro:
Will Advise you to go to South Korea.
Bro can u pls give me some reasons
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
piratez:
South Korea is far better than dubia
Sir please can u some reasons?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by forexbinary: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Getting a Dubai visa is easier than that of South korea, but I will advise you gun for south Korea... It has more opportunities that Dubai.

Dubai is more of a tourist nation, with a flourishing economy, but south korea has more opportunities in terms of job offers than Dubai.

More Grace!

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
forexbinary:
Getting a Dubai visa is easier than that of South korea, but I will advise you gun for south Korea... It has more opportunities that Dubai.

Dubai is more of a tourist nation, with a flourishing economy, but south korea has more opportunities in terms of job offers than Dubai.

More Grace!
Thank you sir
And please sir,how many years visa can I get and how much is the visa?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by ligopedro: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
somto12:

Bro can u pls give me some reasons
There's nothing in Dubai if you are going to hustle bcoz have been there before. But you can go if you have employment opportunity before leaving Nigeria. Bcoz be ready to stay in a room of about 12 guys if you are staying in location like Deira in Dubai. And all some of them do for a living is Cargo and they look for customers along the streets. Aunty u won buy shoe and bag, I know where u can get cheap Brazilian hair... Lol
But i haven't been to South Korea but have read so much about the country and i wish to visit anytime soon.

6 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by henrimoto(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
NONNYG:
construction job? If only you know how Dubai weather is
Please explain to me thanks
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
ligopedro:

Wish You all the best Brov. But just be careful because you may end up getting 1600Dhm job.
Thanks SIR, which job is the best to take there as a graduate of computer engineering from a Nigeria university so that I can tell her to apply for me... Please explain it well to me sir....Thanks
Re: Dubai And South Korea by valicious1(m): 2:26am On Mar 01, 2017
somto12:

Thanks SIR, which job is the best to take there as a graduate of computer engineering from a Nigeria university so that I can tell her to apply for me... Please explain it well to me sir....Thanks
if you appear too desperate to these agents, They'ld. Financially ripp the sh1t off you

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
So please what are you guys doing to me your fellow Nigerians and a brother
Please guys reply me before I make a mistake
Let me know my stand because I want to go to Dubai and work
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
somto12:

I need a country to go and hustle because there is no job since I graduated and I ask some people say Dubai and SM say south Korea and this country is the two they where suggesting for me and that I can get there visa easy and that is why I ask because am confused I dnt knw the one to choose and the one that can be best... Please sir I need ur advice....Thanks and God bless

Are you truly a graduate?

3 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Solitin40: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mr man forget the Dubai paro o you will regret it am not cursing you but saying the fact about the place Dubai is not for hustle but for business...If you are a graduate university o try Canada or Australia

4 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you truly a graduate?
Yes I am brother...Am a B.eng computer engineering from our Nigeria university
Please explain to me sir... Thanks
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Solitin40:
Mr man forget the Dubai paro o you will regret it am not cursing you but saying the fact about the place Dubai is not for hustle but for business...If you are a graduate university o try Canada or Australia
Thank you sir for your advice but Canada visa they said is 1.3m but I dnt knw price of Australia visa
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Solitin40: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
somto12:

Thank you sir for your advice but Canada visa they said is 1.3m but I dnt knw price of Australia visa
over that due to the high exchange rate
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 02, 2017
somto12:

Then why do you write like this? I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job. Try to work on improving your writing skill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai And South Korea by NONNYG: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Then why do you write like this? I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job. Try to work on improving your writing skill
hehehe, Mr wanderer how does his writing affects you? If you don't have any info about what he's asking for, then you keep your mouth shut

13 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Oga there there is what they call typing errors,I don't know if you have come across that? Please am not written an Essay,just asking a question..Mr know everything

2 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
hehehe, Mr wanderer how does his writing affects you? If you don't have any info about what he's asking for, then you keep your mouth shut
Thanks bro
God bless you abundantly
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
somto12:

Oga there there is what they call typing errors,I don't know if you have come across that? Please am not written an Essay,just asking a question..Mr know everything

Lol, chai see English!

It's not "am" but "i'm"

It's not "written" but "writing"

This is why you couldn't get a good job, stop blaming the system you can overcome it if you make some adjustments. Good luck

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, chai see English!

It's not "am" but "i'm"

It's not "written" but "writing"

This is why you couldn't get a good job, stop blaming the system you can overcome it if you make some adjustments. Good luck

See am
You know there is a thing called error or typos ..
so because he made a few mistakes he can't get a job . Why so judgemental and wicked ! Now i can see u just a kid undecided
Throw shade with little sunlight who does that .

6 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

See am
You know there is a thing called error or typos ..
so because he made a few mistakes he can't get a job . Why so judgemental and wicked ! Now i can see u just a kid undecided
Throw shade with little sunlight who does that .

Lol kid, with your low self-esteem do you think I care about your opinion? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol kid, with your low self-esteem do you think I care about your opinion? cheesy cheesy

Lol yes kid cause u keep quoting me if urs wasn't low u wont single me out to quote when over 10 ppl said d same thing grin
And i seen in other comments u a vile person so keep it moving grin quote someone else to be relevant ..

Last post to u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
somto12:

Then why would you want to be a construction worker? I am not sure about the payment it Dubai for the jobs you listed but honestly, but read before accepting any type of job offer. Try applying for computer engineering jobs from credible websites, you might get lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Western Kentucky Kills Four, 7-year-old Survives / Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. / Turkish Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.