Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dubai And South Korea - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai And South Korea (12675 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol yes kid cause u keep quoting me if urs wasn't low u wont single me out to quote when over 10 ppl said d same thing grin
And i seen in other comments u a vile person so keep it moving grin quote someone else to be relevant ..

Last post to u

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=54208141][/quote]
Lol wetin grin
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wetin grin
.U know nah

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Then why do you write like this? I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job. Try to work on improving your writing skill
sir, with all respect, this is off point
Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
somto12:
Please NLS which one among Dubai n south Korea is best to travel and hustle as a university graduate... Please my fellow Nigerians I need your advice and please tell me things about them and there work....thanks

@op which place you have choose , because am interest expecially that of south korea, how much they charged you for everything ?

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please is there any agent in the house that can help me get south Korea visa halla at me BUT IF YOU KNOW VERY THAT YOU ARE FAKE PLEASE KEEP OFF please no joke I Mean business.

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babaken:
Please is there any agent in the house that can help me get south Korea visa halla at me BUT IF YOU KNOW VERY THAT YOU ARE FAKE PLEASE KEEP OFF please no joke I Mean business.

i dey interested too, south Korea
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
My dear getting the visa is some thing else the agent that is willing to do it charge me 500k that I will first deposit 100k first. That when the visa is out I pay the balance I refuse that I can only pay the 500k when I see the visa the man said no.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Babaken:
My dear getting the visa is some thing else the agent that is willing to do it charge me 500k that I will first deposit 100k first. That when the visa is out I pay the balance I refuse that I can only pay the 500k when I see the visa the man said no.

did u negotiate with him, as in the last price is 500.000k ? but if he is sure he should be able to get the visa first and then he receive his money once the visa is out, and again did he tell u how long it will take him to get the ready ? becos i dey interested if possible he can do for both of us at the same time
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
To be Frank with you I didn't discuss with him how long it will take before the visa come the visa out the 100k deposit is what is discouraging me. Am still making enquiry if I can get someone that will be able to do it .
Re: Dubai And South Korea by feguson123: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Please I want to know how much is 2year work visa for dubai
Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Babaken:
To be Frank with you I didn't discuss with him how long it will take before the visa come the visa out the 100k deposit is what is discouraging me. Am still making enquiry if I can get someone that will be able to do it .

ok let me know later, u have an idea of the US runs with 2years visa to study, about 850.000k
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
sicily4u:

ok let me know later, u have an idea of the US runs with 2years visa to study, about 850.000k
No I don't have ideal of that.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Babaken:
Please brother is the flight ticket included in the 500k?
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
somto12:

Please brother is the flight ticket included in the 500k?
No is not includ. Or do you have anyone that will to do it for you.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Babaken post=54720820]No is not includ. Or do you have anyone that will to do it for you.[/quoti
I have but the woman is still suggesting I move to Dubai that is better base on more opportunities and that SK hardly speak or understand English
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
I prefer SK than Dubai there are more opportunities there that Dubai.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Collins4u1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
She is advising you to move to Dubai because that the visa she can easily get for you, SK is far better than Dubai well well... Somtoo i'll advise you to visit SK thread and apply the visa bu yourself and get there... B4 now expensis to sk wont exceed 600k buy as dollar dey now u will need more cash.. Student visa is one of the best to sk

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by ApexTitan(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
As a graduate - computer engineering one for that matter, the OP should have used the wealth of information available on the internet to do some basic research about what work opportunities and living conditions are like in the countries he may be interested in moving to before coming to ask what are clearly poorly thought-out questions here.

It is assumed that the OP has, first of all, addressed the basic questions why he wants to leave his home country and travel to a foreign land just to "hustle". Why are you seemly unable to leverage your education in computer engineering at home or in the other countries you want to run to?

Of course, in typical 9ja fashion, some wiseacres here have derided the well-meant advice that the OP should work on his writing skills (something that is probably part of the reason the OP is unable to find professional employment). And people still wonder why the country is not making any progress with this kind of open resistance to learning and personal development?

2 Likes

Re: Dubai And South Korea by sicily4u: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Babaken:
I prefer SK than Dubai there are more opportunities there that Dubai.

if u get any good agent for SK visa, u let me know, let do the show 2gether
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Babaken(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
sicily4u:

if u get any good agent for SK visa, u let me know, let do the show 2gether
No problem am still making enquiry just that am not in too much rush to avoid mistake.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by azarenka: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Then why do you write like this? I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job. Try to work on improving your writing skill
So you have arrived here with the same recycled statement of"I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job".
If you can't dish out any constructive advice to people asking for help, stop jumping from forum to forum with the same grammar deficiencies in their sentences.No offense.

1 Like

Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Collins4u1:
She is advising you to move to Dubai because that the visa she can easily get for you, SK is far better than Dubai well well... Somtoo i'll advise you to visit SK thread and apply the visa bu yourself and get there... B4 now expensis to sk wont exceed 600k buy as dollar dey now u will need more cash.. Student visa is one of the best to sk
Ok bro thanks alot
Re: Dubai And South Korea by somto12: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
azarenka:

So you have arrived here with the same recycled statement of"I keep wondering how it might have affected your chances of getting a good job".
If you can't dish out any constructive advice to people asking for help, stop jumping from forum to forum with the same grammar deficiencies in their sentences.No offense.
Thanks brother, God bless you abundantly
Re: Dubai And South Korea by NONNYG: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
somto12:

Thanks brother, God bless you abundantly
sistergrin
Re: Dubai And South Korea by cutieme(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
azarenka:

grin
azarenka:

Re: Dubai And South Korea by Priceless200(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Babaken:

You are not serious shaa. Believe me.
Re: Dubai And South Korea by Priceless200(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
sicily4u:

i dey interested too, south Korea

How did it go? Guess you must have gotten. Dm me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Western Kentucky Kills Four, 7-year-old Survives / Switzerland Offers Illegal Nigerian Migrants $6,500 Each To Relocate / Turkish Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.