Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) (4371 Views)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Pweety008: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Was online with my itel S31, saw this and decided to share here.
A bride has the right to wear whatever she wants as long as her groom, family and the church is okay with it but what this bride wore to her wedding caused major debate on social media with many saying it was inappropriate. Even the bridesmaid join sef…lol grin
But what do you guys think, was it too much?

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by bcomputer101: 2:12am On Feb 26, 2017
many are mad but few are roaming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by purplesummer(f): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2017
They look like retired s*x workers.

RIP to her husband!

5 Likes

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by orunto27: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Your words and Visions against hers and the groom.
It's her fashion, style and right. And "The Breasts" are hers.

1 Like

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Thick women tongue

Her breast, her wedding. Ko kan aye.
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Grandma breasts. So fallen and irritating. At least, if they had worn bra with a decent gown, the boobs would have looked on point.
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Danielle22(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Maybe it is inappropriate but it is her body so free her

1 Like

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
lol grin

to each her own.

but eh, can't we just break from the norm for a second, and wear something apart from a wedding gown

must it be gown
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Grandma breasts. So fallen and irritating. At least, if they had worn bra with a decent gown, the boobs would have looked on point.

Am i the only one who finds it strange when women body shame their fellow women??

When I see a comment about 'saggy' boobs anywhere on this forum (even when it's not saggy) it's made by an (f) moniker.

Look madam, There are different sizes and shapes of breasts and there is definitely no way big boobs would be perky or the nipplés looking up or forward, it will look down, that's nature!!!

and you definitely can't be 100% sure of the nature and type of boobs unless you see it nakéd.

stop body shaming!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
BBW can cause commotion for Africa diegrin
the bride and her maids are just booby
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
The husband's smiles tho grin
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
purplesummer:
They look like retired s*x workers.

RIP to her husband!

Na you go RIP!!
YOU are asking a very happy man to RIP?
Is it your breast?
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Joavid:

Am i the only one who finds it strange when women body shame their fellow women??

When I see a comment about 'saggy' boobs anywhere on this forum (even when it's not saggy) it's made by an (f) moniker.

Look madam, There are different sizes and shapes of breasts and there is definitely no way big boobs would be perky or the nipplés looking up or forward, it will look down, that's nature!!!

and you definitely can't be 100% sure of the nature and type of boobs unless you see it nakéd.

stop body shaming!!!!!
Eyaa. Pele dear. Its like I hit a sore spot in you. It was too close to home, abi? Apologies to all those who have these kind of breasts including you. I have friends who do but they know what to wear to help keep the boobs in shape. I hope you know the right wears too.

Point of correction. I shamed her because of the indecent revealing gown she put on. The gown was the one that revealed the kind of breasts she had. If she wore something better, would the kind of breasts be obvious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Flowerlady01:

Eyaa. Pele dear. Its like I hit a sore spot in you. It was too close to home, abi? Apologies to all those who have these kind of breasts including you. I have friends who do but they know what to wear to help keep the boobs in shape. I hope you know the right wears too.

You wish.

Even in your dreams, you don't look half as good as me nakéd or clothed.

Point of correction. I shamed her because of the indecent revealing gown she put on. The gown was the one that revealed the kind of breasts she had. If she wore something better, would the kind of breasts be obvious?

You're trying to do damage control and you've failed woefully. So if she'd had what you think is 'perky' breasts, then her indecent dress would have been excused?
Re: This Bride Wore This Nonsense On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2017
Joavid:

You wish.

Even in your dreams, you don't look half as good as me nakéd or clothed.

Yimu tongue
Lie lie. You and I know you have saggy breasts. Its not bad. Just package it well. Some men actually love them.

And NO, if she had perky breasts inside that exposed gown, it won't still be excusable. But it won't be such an eye sore! tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Picture / Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? / ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.