Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People (4391 Views)

##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by timbs001(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Easter in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Easter with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Easter means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Easter.
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

##Update, Here are winners.

KingSadeeq
VTJN
Duchessree
Sheddy5

Yumyogo
Hidewell
Zinne30
Saintdan0421

Please drop your account number.
cc. Tk4all

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by KingSadeeq(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter is one of the pillars of my faith as a Christian,it represents victory over death and the assurance that christ will come back again.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by fullnetwork: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice one
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter means a blessing, a day of fulfilment, triumph, healings and unending miracles over me, my loved ones, friends and family.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by yellowgarri2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Easter in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Easter with their loved ones.

3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

hope we aren't going to write exams?
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Johnchrix(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
To me, Easter is the Christian holiday celebrating the Resurrection, or bringing back to life, of Jesus Christ three days after his crucifixion. In Christian tradition, the Resurrection represents Christ's victory over death and the promise of eternal life for those who follow him. Easter recounts Jesus' resurrection three days after His crucifixion.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Caaz: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
yellowgarri2:
hope we aren't going to write exams?
King of crumbsters ,kindly adhere to the rules
State word Easter meant to you David olaniyi
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by VTJN(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

Easter is a beautiful holy period. It is a reminder of Jesus death and resurrection. His love, sacrifice and the reopening of paradise for humanity.

Happy Easter in advance to you and yours @timbs001
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by adeoyekay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

Easter period signify the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, believers come together to celebrate his death and to check mate their lives.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by blaquemyc: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter, like most Christian festivities is a time for sober reflection. A time to reflect on thru significance of our saviour's crucification and resurrection and the good tidings it brings to humanity. He paid the debt he did not owe so that you and i can be saved from eternal damnation.
I hop i will bw picked as one of the winners cuz i really need this money. Thanx

1 Like

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

To me Easter is the very bedrock of the christian faith, if Jesus didnt die, the entire plan of redemption wouldnt be possible. Easter is a season for christians to be reminded that their total redemption "is finished" and to reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made to "finish" or "complete" their redemption!! Op God bless u for this gesture.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Dude397(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter is a time of being sober as well as rejoicing. Sober, starting from good Friday because of the crucifixion and death of Jesus, and rejoicing on Easter Monday because of his resurrection. It renews my faith in Jesus and joy because of the blessed assurance of eternal life.

Will really appreciate it if I'm selected.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Thugnificent(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter to me, is a time of sober reflection as we await the coming of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ which is very close

Will appreciate if I'm chosen sir. God bless you
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Moshybear(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
First of all I thank you Op for this kind gesture, may your pocket never run dry.

Now to your question. Easter is a sober period unlike Christmas which is mostly a time of celebration. We appreciate the sacrifice of Jesus to earn our salvation. It is also a time of reflection and getting closer to our Savior Jesus Christ

Hope I'm selected sir
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Wawelexy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter to me is hope that the coming back of Jesus Christ is certain....
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter is assurance!

Easter is an assurance that the trails and pains Jesus Christ faced on earth was not in vain.
He has tortured ed for our sakes and rose on the third day.

The significance of Easter to me is that very assurance that when I fall in my finances, I'll rise again if I believe

When I fall in my education, I'll rise again through Christ

And the most assuring part of it is when I finally leave this earth, I'll rise again in the lord.

Happy Easter in advance ♥️
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by paulgabrielz: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter should be about new beginnings for me. Been going through a lot and I am almost at the final lap. Just like Christ resurrection I am hoping for a resurrection both in my spiritual and academic life.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by recieve(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

To me, my belief and understanding about Easter, is just a wonderful day to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ for redemption of our sins, to tell and show him we love and care for him, Thanks.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by NaijaCuzin: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Happy Easter
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Sheddy5(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

Easter is a Christian holiday that celebrates the belief in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In the New Testament of the Bible, the event is said to have occurred three days after Jesus was crucified by the Romans and died in roughly 30 A.D.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Duchessree(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
To me Easter is the celebration of the resurection of Jesus Christ. Easter celebration is a constant reminder of God's love for us his children (Christians) according to John 3:16.
Its also a day of giving because the bible says God GAVE his only son for our sins and Jesus Christ also GAVE his life on the cross that we may be saved. Philippians 2:8, Collosians 2:14
Happy Easter in advance. 😊💃
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Koonce82: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Miracood2:
Easter is assurance!

Easter is an assurance that the trails and pains Jesus Christ faced on earth was not in vain.
He has tortured ed for our sakes and rose on the third day.

The significance of Easter to me is that very assurance that when I fall in my finances, I'll rise again if I believe

When I fall in my education, I'll rise again through Christ

And the most assuring part of it is when I finally leave this earth, I'll rise again in the lord.

Happy Easter in advance ♥️

OP, please do everything to ignore this person, he is a well known crumbster and also a gambler, avoid him at all cost. thank you.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Steven624: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Koonce82: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
recieve:

To me, my belief and understanding about Easter, is just a wonderful day to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ for redemption of our sins, to tell and show him we love and care for him, Thanks.

Dem go give you finish, na bet you go use am bet, let the real people that needs the money wins it nah, Haba mana
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Koonce82:

OP, please do everything to ignore this person, he is a well known crumbster and also a gambler, avoid him at all cost. thank you.

Even Jesus Christ winned and dinned with sinners.

Wise up bro.. this is 2023.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by chidiogo123(f): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Easter is a time to reflect on the resurrection of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. It reminds me that God loves us so much not minding any situation we find ourselves, reason he sent his Son to die for us in order to redeem us.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Julianaa: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
God bless you
Easter to me is a perfect chance to be reborn as believers who are truly created in the image and likeness of God. Also a time to find our purpose and true meaning in Jesus and His teachings as we set our sights on a brighter horizon despite the many challenges we have
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by HANDSOMETITAN(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

I would surely do something similar soon, but I'll be giving out #250,000 to 5 people.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Orente21(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
timbs001:

Easter is the begining of Christianity to me. Jesus Christ died for my sins& he Rose again.He died for me to live a sinless life. This shows selfless of God in sacrificing his only son for our sake. It's almost mean that all things are possible with God,he can do& undo.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Caaz: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
I m so rooting for you.
Wawelexy:
Easter to me is hope that the coming back of Jesus Christ is certain....
You always share my post,and I m thankful for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Caaz: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello Mr timb001 pls bear in mind that,lots of gamblers yaff invaded this thread and some one has bn quoting them to draw your attention,pls what ever they typed,do not give them the money,dem go use it to gamble.

Thanks.
Re: ##### Cash Giveaway (Easter Edition): 5k Each For 8 People by Caaz: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thugnificent:
Easter to me, is a time of sober reflection as we await the coming of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ which is very close

Will appreciate if I'm chosen sir. God bless you
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up / Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? / 15 Affordable Gift Ideas For Your Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.