Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? (312 Views)

A Sin Without Forgiveness / The Teaching Of Buddism Is Self Contradicting Or Self Defeating..... / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? by mykelmeezy: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2017
if you ask a Nigerian Christian

"what if you are to die in 2 minutes what will you do? ''

more often than not (say 99% of the time) you hear

"I'll ask for forgiveness of sins"

before I'll say goodbyes

now here's the thing

will God forgive you coz he's a forgiving God

or will he judge based on the fact you asking for forgiveness because you about to die and don't want to end up in hell??

seun

lalasticlala
Re: Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 26, 2017
well, He will forgive you.

Although, it depends on amount of grace(last minute grace) one has.
Mind you, not everybody will have that opportunity to ask for forgiveness
Re: Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? by matrix199(m): 5:02am On Feb 26, 2017
According to the bible, the thief, who was crucified with christ, asked for forgiveness when he admitted christ at his last moment, and was forgiven.
Re: Last Minute Forgiveness .real Or Self Deceit? by mykelmeezy: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
matrix199:
According to the bible, the thief, who was crucified with christ, asked for forgiveness when he admitted christ at his last moment, and was forgiven.

so basically you can go on in sin

n say lord forgive me 2 seconds b4 u die

n ur slate is wiped clean?

unless in your sleep(to which you say it b4 u go to bed) ..you actually know b4 u die

even a bullet to the head( you have 3-5 seconds b4 full lights out)

you might not shout it but your mind thinks it

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Call To Ministery? / A Thousand Buhari Would Not Save Nigeria Says The Lord God Of Host!!! / Why Some Christians Fornicate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.