Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? (909 Views)

FUN TIME: Which Social Media App Is Your Favorite? / Viewers 18+ Fun Time! How Was You First Time Like? / Fun Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by Soljaboi44(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2017
I so much love No 2, I always beat the computer 15-0.
Tell us your favourite!!!

Cc; lalasticlala, ben13, seun

Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Snake till Jesus comes
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Actually the old Nokia 3310 is back. More pimped just like d old beetle did.

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by SINZ: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2017
All of them! cheesy
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Actually the old Nokia 3310 is back. More pimped just like d old beetle did.
The new Nokia 3310 won't run on Android OS
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
♤For "bounce" we just cheat all the way 787898- 787899#

♤but I love Space Impact more

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2017
No 3. Played from level 1 to 11. Level 11 is the hardest nobody in my life could scale through that level grin grin grin grin. The level is like telling Nigerians to vote for Bubu 2019. We all know that's impossible
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by ikbnice(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2017
1- The game of SNAKE has a cheat where you make the snake never get long. Highscore was over 150,000

@no 2- That's actually SOCCER LEAGUE, Beat them black and blue in hard and had highscore at 99

@no3, the game of BOUNCE has a cheat to make it immortal, played all level and

@no 4- that's surely space impact exclusive to Nokia fones. Walahi that game na die. I love it mehn especially when played with the sound on, the tun-tun-tun-tun sound of your bullet and the vibration when you are eventually attacked are just superb.

If it no be Nokia, e no fit be like Nokia
cc lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
lol number 2 was my fifa back then number 3 was very annoying,i just dey get carryover for final level i almost smashed my phone one day
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by LordZero(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Number 4 all the way...
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by jworos(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
No 3. Played from level 1 to 11. Level 11 is the hardest nobody in my life could scale through that level grin grin grin grin. The level is like telling Nigerians to vote for Bubu 2019. We all know that's impossible
i actually finished all Levels with cheat at first,then finished it again without cheat.

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by barbienazom(f): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikbnice:
1- The game of SNAKE has a cheat where you make the snake never get long. Highscore was over 150,000

@no 2- That's actually SOCCER LEAGUE, Beat them black and blue in hard and had highscore at 99

@no3, the game of BOUNCE has a cheat to make it immortal, played all level and

@no 4- that's surely space impact exclusive to Nokia fones. Walahi that game na die. I love it mehn especially when played with the sound on, the tun-tun-tun-tun sound of your bullet and the vibration when you are eventually attacked are just superb.

If it no be Nokia, e no fit be like Nokia
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Please whats the cheat for Snake?
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by mikejegede(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
No.4 space impact..
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by 7footre(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Space impact!!!!! Loved that game like die. Then soccer, wetin I do those people, mouth no fit talk am finish
Re: FUN TIME!!! Which Of These Was Your Favourite Nokia Game Back Then? by ikbnice(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
barbienazom:

Please whats the cheat for Snake?
very simple... U dnt need any code. It's actually trick.
*Select game type as CAMPAIGN
*Now start NEW GAME. (you will notice that the snake starts in a box. Press BACK before the snake hits the box)
*After pressing BACK, select game type as CAMPAIGN again
*Exit the game and relaunch it
*Select CONTINUE(you'll notice that the box has disappeared but the snake remains where it is.
*Now continue playing. Take caution as the game plays all the Game Type in MODERN in succession. After playing that, it brings back the box, u must keep repeating the process of removing that box everytime.
One thing is, the snake would be shortened back to the original size each time while your scores remain the same. You can reach more than 500,000 high score through that method.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Spice Up Sex Life And Improve Your Intimacy With Your Partner / What Are Your Relationship Goals(((exclusively Bae))) / Reason Why Woman Cry During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.