Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (33115 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is he saying that Buhari don die, because if Buhari is alive he won't make such comments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tinubu should get realistic he will never be president of Nigeria but Osinbanjo will

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
i like the way he called saraki, Bukky. haha like Bukki OMO MI BAWO NI NOW. CHAIII dare Afonja at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by jesus500(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
You will never be my president, not your likes. You have nothing good to offer this country aside your selfish and party interest. The youths must rise up to the task of nation building, its time for purposeful leadership.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tinubu, a coup plotter since 1900 AD
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Baba! There's Vacancy o! But definitely not for you!!! Haba!!! Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by creamylicious(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
you will be dead-er than buhari
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by tunderay(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and is nearly impossible in the age of religious consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbod with the presidency. I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin
What is this ignorance iPod saying? You know next to nothing about politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
A leader of tomorrow has spoken

That's how you will know them.

Their future is of no meaning to them, they are slave and prepared to die in that condition.

Imagine that trash of a word from a youth.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
There's no vacancy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
There's a propaganda going on that Saraki shunned Tinubu in the clip above, i had thought it was true until i watched it just now. Apparently Tinubu didn't notice he was the one when he first greeted him, which warranted him to call him back in other to greet him properly. Saraki even wanted to say "mo ti ki yin leekan" ( I've greeted you the other time) which means the propaganda is dead on arrival.
Ori yin ti peju Boda, tiri gbosaa for u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
Tinubu should focus on curing his mouth disease instead if vying for Presidency

...But on a serious note,are these Tinubu's teeth or photoshop??...with all the money he has,cant he go for some teeth-whitening procedure??..these teeth are kind of scary biko.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by AntiWailer: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tinubu called Senate PRESIDENT

BUKKY grin grin

God father.

He stole meaninglessly in Lagos and also contributed meaningfully.
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by basilo102: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
EazyMoh:

Look at this political baby. Politics is a game of interest and numbers. Yoruba and Hausa have been winning elections at the worst detriment of Ibos.
Southern Muslim will conveniently pick a Northern Christian and will clear the votes in NW.
Tinubu stands a very good chance if he contests 2019.
suddenly, yorubas are now claiming political maradonna?? yorubas have never come close to national politics until they found a chance in buhari, a bigot who igbos knew was destined for failure and who has eventually failed now. Nine years after the civil war, Igbo man ended Awolowo's dream of ruling Nigeria, Same will happen in 2019. In fact, yorubas have made impossible for any southerner to win election, the best shot will be to inherit the seat of a dead Northerner, if Buhari dies, yorubas will see that jonathan was a great man to have won in 2011 because Osunbade will kicked out with the speed of light

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Something must be wrong with these old men.

We are simply tired of you all. If I had my way...
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Virus777: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
We do not want someone with that kinda face as president. Besides Tinubu is the biggest crook the southwest has ever produced. With him as president, Nigeria is a goner.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Sanchez01: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
My dear Tinubu the chances of you ever becoming even VP in this country is zero. Not in 2019 or ever. Not even if the vegetable were to die in power
Says who? At most, he'll get another 5 percentile but then it wouldn't stop him. Tinubu is the reason Lagos is what it is. He is the reason the likes of Fashola, Ambode, and Pst. Yemi are where they are and these folks have done marvelously well.

Unlike most politicians, Tinubu's foresight is second to none. Study several Nigerian states and the godfathers therein, compare the state's growth and improvement, alongside their trend of leaders to understand the person of Tinubu. While he is not clean, corruption-wise, I would still prefer him to most of the clowns we have out at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Do you mind telling me the demographics of Tinubu's projected victory were he to contest with a northern candidate and a SE VP of the PDP?

...Make una helepu me ask dem abeg...Their delusions is getting out of hand...
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tinubu my man.. I admire your political prowess so much..

But being the president or vice president of this great nation is quite impossible.

Note this, Some people are born "king makers" while some are born "kings"...

Tinubu as far as I'm concerned you were born a "king maker", so stick to that.

Nursing the ambition to rule this country would make you lose on all frontiers hence rendering you politically irrelevant

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Says who? At most, he'll get another 5 percentile but then it wouldn't stop him. Tinubu is the reason Lagos is what it is. He is the reason the likes of Fashola, Ambode, and Pst. Yemi are where they are and these folks have done marvelously well.

Unlike most politicians, Tinubu's foresight is second to none. Study several Nigerian states and the godfathers therein, compare the state's growth and improvement, alongside their trend of leaders to understand the person of Tinubu. While he is not clean, corruption-wise, I would still prefer him to most of the clowns we have out at the moment.

....Oga one quick question abeg..how will Tinubu win against a N/SE alliance for instance??

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by udeenz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
When that time comes we the Arewa's promise u our Votes

Dan halak akewa yaga ya dage dan ya rama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by dozymars(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
I thought we the youth are the leaders of tomorrow. Nairaland youths fight for your tomorrow and stop supporting these yesterdays leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:

suddenly, yorubas are now claiming political maradonna?? yorubas have never come close to national politics until they found a chance in buhari, a bigot who igbos knew was destined for failure and who has eventually failed now. Nine years after the civil war, Igbo man ended Awolowo's dream of ruling Nigeria, Same will happen in 2019. In fact, yorubas have made impossible for any southerner to win election, the best shot will be to inherit the seat of a dead Northerner, if Buhari dies, yorubas will see that jonathan was a great man to have won in 2011 because Osunbade will kicked out with the speed of light

wow, I never knew how bad ignorance was till I read this piece of crap.

Did you just say Yorubas have never come close to national politics? I laugh in Mandarin. Oh I guess OBASANJO a one time president of this great nation is IGBO or HAUSA..huh? OSIBANJO is IGBO too.. huh?

Google would have saved you this garbage of text if only u had gone on it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by tribalistseun: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
The whole pipelines in SS will be blown up in 1 week if that happens
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by forexbinary: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
In other news

Never knew Nigeria was this bad until I saw my friend eating agege bread with anointing oil.

cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
tongue
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Dusby: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
oga, u wan service d whole country? u get strength o...
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
FriendChoice:
I don't really care: If vacancy arise and Tinubu happens to be the best candidate among all other candidate contesting then He has my vote otherwise a capital No.

Up until then: May the curer, cure Baba, send him back 2 Nigeria sound and healthy. And gives him the ability to uplift Nigeria to it rightful future.

For the mean time: Sai Baba Sai Buhari in King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall's voice.

Omo I like that song, somebori should help me with the link.

...Story for the press,i guess by 'best candidate' you mean if there is no NORTHERNER in the race as well undecided..
....i pity Yorubas hoping for votes from northerners to make their kinsman President when a northerner is contesting...OYO go be una name
Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Now let me tell you why it is going to be NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for yoruba muslims to rule this country.

A yoruba muslim will have to pick a Northern Christian to counter-balance ethnoreligious equation effectively shutting out Northern muslims from power. Northern muslims won't let that happen. grin

We all know that....

1.) The rabidly muslim core-north will never be ready to allow that too happen. At every point in time NORTHERN MUSLIMS WILL want to stay as close as possible to power either as President or as VP.

2.) Muslim-muslim ticket died with MKO and is nearly impossible in the age of religious consciousness and infotech. Eyes don open.

So when yoruba muslim fight and fight for fulani muslims while taunting Igbod with the presidency. I just laugh at their ignorance. It amazes me that none of them have ever considered the poor stake they have in ethnoreligious nigeria as regards the presidency.

This is another hard truth, the crybaby muslim afonjas can now lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin grin
Funny enough I was just about to say this. It would be very difficult for Yoruba Muslims to ascend to the presidency in Nigeria. The Yoruba Christian can easily get legitimacy from the SS and SE but a Yoruba muslim will find it difficult to get Legitimacy from d North. However, it is difficult but not impossible. A Yoruba muslim can in fact get support from the SS or SE if the opposing political party is raising a Northerner. A politician like Fasola won't find it difficult to gain the support of The entire south and has the capacity to get support from d North central.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly this man, whatever Lagos is today over political power,he contributed meaningfully ideas.. he gave us Fashola, Ambode and able Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, those threes had not dissapointed. When the opportunity comes and he thinks of health wise to take the mantle at Aso I will give him every support within my reach ..
the leader of tomorro i supposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015 / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.