Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News (11984 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by AutoReportNG: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
The APC leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu yesterday paid a courtesy visit to Pres. Buhari at the Aso Villa where they both went into closed door meeting, after the meeting, he was stopped by the newsmen to know the outcome of their meeting and also they took turn to ask if in deed he has a rift with the president based on how the cabals, in response he said, " I have no rift with the government and how its been run, I have full assurance and believe in Pres. Buhari, all what you have been reading about Pres. Buhari is fake news".

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33jRRHSWGCI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by AutoReportNG: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baba has spoken..

Please like our facebook page for more news and update, abeg oo

www.facebook.com/autoreportng

Like, Share and Comment!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Sprumbabafather: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are you saying baba, that you have forgiven buharri for filling the whole appointments with his village people while you that paid the bills and ensured the dullard was sold to the country sit and fume at bourdillion road.

This man has sold his tribesmen again grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by eezeribe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
What concerns 'AutoReport' with this

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by AutoReportNG: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
eezeribe:
What concerns 'AutoReport' with this

Sorry Sir, thats why its not on the blog, I be Nigerian too na... Hahaha
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by python1: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baba, why you dey waste time respond to losers? Just adopt Buhari style, no need responding to fools. And whenever they go beyond their limit again, buratai is still very much around. Fools right now,

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by python1: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Are you saying baba, that you have forgiven buharri for filling the whole appointments with his village people while you that paid the bills and ensured the dullard was sold to the country sit and fume at bourdillion road.

E be like say this thing touch am grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mr Tinubu

Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Tbillz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
K
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by BrutalJab: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can you challenge your Fulani masters before?

Make Buhari enter that position back by 2019, Tinubu will smell shit!

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
We sane ones know that Jagaban. God bless my president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by AishaBuhari: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
So

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by rabonni(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who ask you?

E nor concern us

You fight with am ur biz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by eagleeye2: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
In every half truth there is a Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Please, don't stop wailing!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Adebowale89(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
you didn't have rift but he sidelined you from national present politics

I know you to be politically intelligent Sir, with due respect I know your mind game would give buhari a run for his money comes 2019. you have not been politically miscalculated before but buhari break that record. looking forward to see you bounce back

buhari remained a disaster in a Democratic politics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by EmekaBlue(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Make una dey share all d money up there dey go.
Useless people
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by scofieldsimba(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
2019 will be a decider!
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Ladyjumong(f): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by eddyslim(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, Lai Lai old man... you ain't seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by vedaxcool(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin pigs and idiots won' t be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by iammolise(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
that's what u'll tell the media... Inwardly u mean it otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Ok
stop bitching
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
JaGaBaN oko ReMi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by saraki2019(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
sometimes idon't know what is wrong with Igbos
God bless the slayer of PDP
the game changer of naija politics
the nightmare of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
[s]Are you saying baba, that you have forgiven buharri for filling the whole appointments with his village people while you that paid the bills and ensured the dullard was sold to the country sit and fume at bourdillion road.

This man has sold his tribesmen again grin[/s]
Very useless post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by asawanathegreat(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tinubu go and seat down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Sprumbabafather: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Tinubu go and seat down

On top of dustbin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by NaijaElba(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
python1:
Baba, why you dey waste time respond to losers? Just adopt Buhari style, no need responding to fools. And whenever they go beyond their limit again, buratai is still very much around. Fools right now,

You are wicked sir...
Re: Tinubu: I Have No Rift With Buhari, What You Have Been Reading Is Fake News by Ladyjumong(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
TimeMod3:
stop bitching
...........'..........!...........'..............

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Progressives Congress: The Ruling Party Eating Its Young / Thugs Attack APC Secretariat In Umuahia As Party Crisis Deepens (VIDEO/DETAILS) / Adamawa Deputy Speaker, Majority Leader Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.