Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (50304 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
comfortchemical:
Who your short lifetime epp or impact. Children on social media.

Okay i have noticed you, are you happy now?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by LilTyRoNe: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abalado:
Igbo people,,,see her mouth..
Ehen dem don come, holiest tribe!! mtcheew
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by klax(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
But what is the matter with all these refused to grow up guys Must you abuse or beat up a woman to make a statement. This is it when some touts or university dropped out or no home train goats in human flesh ends up calling their a r s e celebrity this is what will always happens.

I still wonder how can a sane man go and get marry to celebrity sorry Yeyebriny I mean, and think the union will last bro you are fooling yourself this babes are wild some old fools out there want them badly and are always luring them with gifts, dinners, outing, shoppings, holidays etc and are ready to spend millions on them and as hubby you are saying it's well bro you are a dead man.

Go and marry off camera babe and have your peace or go and marry Yeyebriny your BP will explode in a short while or you will turn tiger and ends up embarrassing yourself being called woman abuser then your life is going down the drain fast.

Sorry lady if he abuse you or beat you up divorce him.and let him for e c k out of your life. I hate silly man beaten up woman, Nigeria need boxing champion to bring medals home and cash not woman beaten champion pls.

If a woman choke you kindly send her packing and not beaten her or abusing her.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by evergenuine(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
The fear of make-up artist is d beginning of wisdom.

#justthinking....
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry

Some even beat their wives before the actually wake up half morning.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Daverytimes(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry

You are a class 1 idiot

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nna eh... O buro tattoo ka nwanyi a na ezi bikonu?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MutantMetahuman: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Cursed seed of ilaje, you are an abomination.
e pain am
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by 2shur: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
mumu g
abi na muma g
or mam g
wtf does dat G stand 4.
u na phd holder for worwor music na
u stil dey use heavy make up even after the beatings.
dah na y ai no dey kill maself on top marriage shiit.
naija women can provoke u with some words.
bich
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
why will u beat ur wife....no matter what never lay ur hands on ur wife
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by artade: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Those marks look like skin infection o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's quite better for The Wild Couple to separate.

Imagine the woman with those wild claws she calls her fingernails, more powerful than that of an eagle.

How is she handling the children with those claws? The government will do better taking custody of those children.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by kuchikau1: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
smallJagaban:
IGBO AND BROKEN HOME ARE PARALLEL
i respect ur stupidity.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by queenblossom(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
But this muma gee looks far older than prince Eke. Prince Eke u can lie oh. I fear who no fear u. I used to admire u when I was growing up but with this I just automatically hate u with passion
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Godstraight(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
tjark1:
Social media platform developers, God bless you.

BTW, you'al should pray seriously before making a decision on who to settle with. Divorce is unacceptable, once the covenant is made, it is for better, for worse...

I feel really sorry for failed marriages and couples
carry your ridiculous religious foolishness out of here,who the f*ck are you to consitutionalize her life based your religious moubo jombo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marriage is not easy at all. Two people coming from different worlds deciding to live forever.
I also pity female celebrities most of them out of greed or quest to remain famous, they choose to marry rich/famous men to keep up to their standard, they don't even care if these men truly love them all they care about is the money their career .
Unlike male celebrities who don't mind infact lovemarrying unknown low key girls.

I also feel sorry for the kids, I can imagine the children asking "mummy where is daddy"?? ,"mummy is daddy not coming home tonight". Celebrities should give themselves brain and stop putiing these kids in emotional torture.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by SURElee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
In Nigeria, I see women with kids complaining the man beats them and doesn't take care of wife and the kids. My question is how do women keep having more than one kid when they know they are in abusive marriage? Is it that they think they can use the number of kids to make the man change or what? Now Muma is a single mother of 3 kids to look after in this economy. God abeg o!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by OkoYibo: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
SIRKAY98:

U never know anything until when i r married and u married d devil type of woman

.Spare the Rod and spoil the child likewise spare the Rod and Die of heart attack from a deviled woman

Your father used to beat your mom and they both did a terrible job bringing you up. Even dogs don't bite their mates.

I really pity the woman unfortunate to marry you or even come close to you.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by TexasR: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Potential wife beater ekushe

Don't be hasty to jump to conclusions please
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by farous(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

On point!

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Merceline(f): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
the internet is not a court of law for them to be giving evidence,"stating facts" and proving them. we can't give a binding judgement except to entertain ourselves. they should move to a real court.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ogtavia(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am finding it hard to think that picture is credible with all the makeup...I mean...if it was really a case of abuse...she should have taken the picture that way or is she saying as soon as the man finished with her...she put on make up and took that picture....something doesn't add up....i am not absolving her husband of any blame...but no one needs to play the victim here...

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by karimusaa: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Celebs and failed marriage be lie:

1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by farous(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Many people do have the assumption that why must a man beat his wife forgetting that there are some women that are devil personified.They can make a man to leave his house hundred folds when annouyed to avoid laying their hands on their woman,yet the woman can't change.He has exploits all avenues to ensure he did not beat d woman yet to no avail.No man can just wake up and start beating his wife.Let's always look at d side of women as well and know that not every woman is a wife material or meant to be married,men should know that signing a marriage certificate is atimes an invitation to hell fire when you marry the wrong wife.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by prophetfire: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nutase:
Who dem epp?
you dey mind all these lowend useless nollywood yeyebrities and their fake lifestyles?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by fof1: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

U DON'T KNOW IT AT ALL. DRUNKS CAN DO ANYTHING, PSYCHOPATHIC FELLOWS ARE IMPLICATED IN SUCH ACTS. ITS NO NEWS THAT HUSBANDS BEAT THEIR WIVES AT D SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION OR DISAGREEMENT. SO DO NOT ASSUME OR PRETEND NOT TO NOT KNOWING SUCH EXISTS PLS.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Your father used to beat your mom and they both did a terrible job bringing you up. Even dogs don't bite their mates.

I really pity the woman unfortunate to marry you or even come close to you.

What is this one saying??

Your father used to beat your mom and they both did a terrible Job Bringing you up....is not applicable in my own case

Even dogs dont bite their mates?

I dont think you have them in your posseeion .Just Come to my compound in VGC and see

You will surely remain kaged as a Husband when u bcome a married man.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Love bite, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zudozz: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
80% of d men wey dey grow bear like this are irresponsible. But women no dey know.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
This kind of woman cannot and will never be faithful to any man,not even to a horse
if you dont know her personally, kindly dont judge by shutting your mouth up
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ciggy000(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
women of nowadays sha. without promoting domestic violence but women too should try to endure.and not every little slap u come on social media.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nairaboi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Ogbeni, u don big pass this level of reasoning na. So u are in support of violence against women. what stops the man from using his own mouth back instead of hands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.