Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (50308 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by sweatlana: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry
Do you smash your phone when angry? ?

You have no right to hit a woman. Just walk away when angry

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by adecz: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
The only answer to women with sharp mouth & sharp tongue is sharp SLAP..... Dont be fooled, that's what they love. grin
What they hate is when you date a younger, fairer & slimmer babe after you have collapsed their body with several pregnancies... grin
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
zinaunreal:
if you dont know her personally, kindly dont judge by shutting your mouth up
you are a twart. Did you know Buhari before you wrote all those silly comments on him? Hediooooot tongue tongue
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ndcide(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have done a lot of evil and bad things in this my short lifetime but one thing i can proudly boast that i have "never" and will never do is touch a woman in a way she doesnt want to be touched!! I will keep saying it "If fight dey hungry you, go bustop"!!!! angry angry

So what's the difference then? With all your evil, not beating a woman makes you a good person?

Mchweew.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ngolokante(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why is it that so many celebrity marriages flop?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
tjark1:
Social media platform developers, God bless you.

BTW, you'al should pray seriously before making a decision on who to settle with. Divorce is unacceptable, once the covenant is made, it is for better, for worse...

I feel really sorry for failed marriages and couples
hmmm...for worster for worstest nko?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by EazyFrenzy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
all these celebs sef ehnn!i dont know what role model they serve.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by ajogodo: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
But women need to learn to control their mouth! I mean, i don't think a man wee just wake up one morning and decide to beat his wife! angry
what so ever a woman say its not a yardstick for a man to beat his wife
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by javispj(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
She still had time to put on makeup n lipstick.. this woman is a bloody fool..she never tire of the olosho life..Tonto no carry her child run..other mother's no dey carry their kids run..but u run live ur own including the baby..

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
you are a twart. Did you know Buhari before you wrote all those silly comments on him? Hediooooot tongue tongue
yes because descisions he has made hasaffected my life or any other Nigerian directly or indirectly as a citizen of this great Nation. He is the president based on our Vote not by the votes of spirits. How has hers affected yours? Where you there flashing torch for them while they were having sex? Will you be the one issuing them divorce papers? Did you get bank alert from her? Did she bastardize the value of the Nigeria naira? Did her music hurt your ears? ( thats if you have even heard it before)..If not shut it... or quote to expose your stupidity.

It would also interest you to know she lives a stone throw from my house in port harcourt. I see that her irresponsible husband and his escapades at nearby hotels
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by oxyG: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
bignero:
sad

i concur..she doesnt seem the loyal type...

those marks couldcome from any where..that insect that stings and leave marks..
that being said you marry a MAN full grown who thinks it cool to wear earings and you expect the attitude of prince williams....

keep deceiving yallselves
You get brain!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by nobleens(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Wait are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by neekemi: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
but men need to learn to treat their women well! i mean, i don't think a woman will just wake up one morning and decide to start bad mouthing her husband
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
neekemi:

but men need to learn to treat their women well! i mean, i don't think a woman will just wake up one morning and decide to start bad mouthing her husband
believe me a woman can wake up and start bad mouthing her husband.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lots of ladies in za house grin Youre all obsessed with relationships. grin grin grin especially when its not yours

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by diva90: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Obviously marks that he hit her. Let's see if he will come and run his mouth again after this.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nogodyej: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
see the kind old woman this guy go marry haba walahi why won't him be angry
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Elle277(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even this two adult?.. chai Marriage is strong oh
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by logica(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
zinaunreal:
Lots of ladies in za house grin Youre all obsessed with relationships. grin grin grin especially when its not yours
You dey dia. They are obsessed with what is missing in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Olasco93:
Immature people will be using their guilty hands to spoil their yeye marriages and using Social Media as their Wrestle ground.
This was why I said Marriage is for those who are willing and ready to work it out, irrespective of the Good, Bad and Ugly.
Tiwa Savage: X
Tonto: X
Muma Gee: X
Toke: X

They should go and Learn from Olu Jacob and Joke Silva and see if they will get a second chance...
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Annie939(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
sorry madam . but , i don't think Mr prince can control this woman she's too big for him
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Control our mouth? Who's says this is just the reason for domestic violence?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godstraight:
carry your ridiculous religious foolishness out of here,who the f*ck are you to consitutionalize her life based your religious moubo jombo

smiley

Ignoramus with a wide mouth.
You'll understand in due time
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Godstraight(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
tjark1:

smiley

Ignoramus with a wide mouth.
You'll understand in due time
you the ignorant one,filled vile superstition and irrational dogmas
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by princeadams11: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
You all believe that the pictures she posted were really acts done by the husband? Don't u think can can do it herself. Why is she posting pictures with makeup? Why can't she post pictures showing the man beating her?
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by MamaTej(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Men like you should simply form an association. Like "WBA", Wife Beaters Association.
That way, Ladies wouldn't have to marry you first before seeing your true colour.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeadams11:
You all believe that the pictures she posted were really acts done by the husband? Don't u think can can do it herself. Why is she posting pictures with makeup? Why can't she post pictures showing the man beating her?
Maybe you should go and fight someone then take pictures of the fight as you fight! Sense you no get and this one go say he be graduate!!
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abalado:
Igbo people,,,see her mouth..
Muma is yoruba
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ayatullah:
It's quite better for The Wild Couple to separate.

Imagine the woman with those wild claws she calls her fingernails, more powerful than that of an eagle.

How is she handling the children with those claws? The government will do better taking custody of those children.
Of all things na fingernails you see! Werey!!
The same way she gave birth to them and took care of them till this age with those claws is the same way she is handling them. Ode! undecided
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
OkutaNla:
Hmm.. When will that hoentoDike show us her own 'evidence'? All these celebrity marriages sef. No wah!

There's nothing incriminating about what he wrote. It was in reference to himself and not the woman.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
If infidelity, adultery and certain fetish activities does not make you restless then prepare to rest in peace.
Re: Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Godstraight:
you the ignorant one,filled vile superstition and irrational dogmas

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.