Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola (1956 Views)

Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Hyper realistic portrait painting of Mr Femi Otedola
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji.

Re: Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola by mhizv(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola by ayodejiayeola(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nigerian Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji

Re: Realistic Portrait Painting Of Femi Otedola by eezeribe(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gifted Hands.
My God bless the works of your hand...
While making paintings of Rich people,also remember to draw the poor people who have inspired and helped you in life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice - My Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone I Have Warned Her About.. Contiinue? / 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man / I Want To Be A Billionaire Before November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.