Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? (1901 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
she is a middle class lady, a rich woman, she can not tolerate the idea of being a second wife in a marriage.

so polygamy is totally out of the question in her family, with her husband.

but she is pregnant now, and the period is long and suffering for her strappling husband. she feels sorry for him, and after she finds out that, beer, food, and normal entertainment is no longer of avail to sooth her husband's libido, she resorts to the last help, to give moeny to her husband to fokk a whoore.

since it is connived between themselves, it seems it is nothing wrong with a third party. and since they are mature and rational adults, and what is more, this is happening in privacy, so no one can point a finger at.

but if it is a case broached to be discussed, how will you think of it, morally and psychologically?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by falconey(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
I have a question, must she give him the money for the act?

3 Likes

Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:
I have a question, why does she have to give him the money for the act?

she is pregnant now, and the period is long and suffering for her strappling husband. she feels sorry for him
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by dingbang(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls did Abraham commit adultery by having sex with Haggai, Sarah's maid?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by falconey(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

she is pregnant now, and the period is long and suffering for her strappling husband. she feels sorry for him

I get that from the initial, its as clear as crystal.Her giving him the money makes everything sound awkward.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
Pls did Abraham commit adultery by having sex with Haggai, Sarah's maid?

i prefer to hear , how the people in reality will really do , if put into this situation?

as to your religion tenets, they just tell us what we SHOULD do , which i feel feeble interest in
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
She's pregnant

Pregnant women nor dey fvck?? undecided

OP, is your brain paining you again? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

I get that from the initial, its as clear as crystal.Her giving him the money makes everything sound awkward.

she is a successful businesswoman, and he is a "househusband"

and they love each other very much .

the husband will never fokk a whoore without the acceptance of his wife. they do not call this an affair. they call it a business. to relieve her husband's anxiety.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by dingbang(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

i prefer to hear , how the people in reality will really do , if put into this situation?

as to your religion tenets, they just tell us what we SHOULD do , which i feel feeble interest in
ok... First of all I would think she is testing me.. Which I will strongly disagree to... Ah mean, will I allow her have sex with another man if I become sexually incapacitated?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Doesn't the husband have money to pay for the LovePeddler?... Why must it be the woman's money undecided

Plus they're styles the husband could use even If she's pregnant... To satisfy himself.. That won't hurt the baby..
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
ok... First of all I would think she is testing me.. Which I will strongly disagree to... Ah mean, will I allow her have sex with another man if I become sexually incapacitated?

she is not testing, the female party and the male party have a meeting ,and make the decision that, the male party should fokk a whoore. it is not a unilateral decision by the wife.

and i recommend you do seriously think it twice, whether you will divorce your wife, if you are impotent, for sake of her, if you love her.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by darbeelicous(f): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolz.. *in my lil cousins voice...... I think your mind is paining u!* their mind is not functioning!!!
SINZ:
She's pregnant

Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:
She's pregnant

before giving birth, say, being pregnant for 9 months. will you fokk her at that time?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by falconey(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:
She's pregnant

lol don't spoil the fun and kill her fabrication, pretend you didn't know that.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Doesn't the husband have money to pay for the LovePeddler?... Why must it be the woman's money undecided

Plus they're styles the husband could use even If she's pregnant... To satisfy himself.. That won't hurt the baby..

husband is jobless, and wife is a manager of a company

husband does not like the mouth job and hand job.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by dingbang(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

she is not testing, the female party and the male party have a meeting ,and make the decision that, the male party should fokk a whoore. it is not a unilateral decision by the wife.

and i recommend you do seriously think it twice, whether you will divorce your wife, if you are impotent, for sake of her, if you love her.
lol...its a hard one grin

Well I won't agree to dat sha.. Cuz I know definitely at some point she will demand that I allow her to have sex with someone else
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz.. *in my lil cousins voice...... I think your mind is paining u!* their mind is not functioning!!!

LOL. OP is obviously lying grin
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol...its a hard one grin

Well I won't agree to dat sha.. Cuz I know definitely at some point she will demand that I allow her to have sex with someone else

if you dont let your girl divorce you after you are impotent, you are selfish.

of course , it is laudable , if she does not divorce.

but it is humane and natural , you should broach the divorce, especially when you have no children
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by martyns303(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Please what are the styles
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

before giving birth, say, being pregnant for 9 months. will you fokk her at that time?

Obviously you don't know nothing about being pregnant.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you dont let your girl divorce you after you are impotent, you are selfish.

of course , it is laudable , if she does not divorce.

but it is humane and natural , you should broach the divorce
well I won't divorce if she hasn't asked for a divorce...
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
martyns303:

Please what are the styles

i am curious too, especially this is coming out of a woman's mouth!
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

lol don't spoil the fun and kill her fabrication, pretend you didn't know that.

LOL, I for just lock up o gringrin

1 Like

Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Obviously you don't know nothing about being pregnant.

indeed the husband will feel happy and responsiblity to the unborn baby and the whole family

but man needs to fokk ,and you can not deny this
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by dingbang(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

why not speak to ur doctor tho.. Its still healthy for preggie women to have sex rather that asking for what might hurt d marriage in d long run...
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

LOL. OP is obviously lying grin

the unfaithful husband will fokk a whoore when his wife is pregnant with a 9 months' baby

but the responsible and loving couple will discuss everything out in a rational way , and solve it reasonably.

even the husband has his own money, if he loves his wife, he will ask his wife to authorize him the right to spend that money on the whoore
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

indeed the husband will feel happy and responsiblity to the unborn baby and the whole family

but man needs to fokk ,and you can not deny this

Pregnant women have and enjoy sex even more than regular women.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Pregnant women have and enjoy sex even more than regular women.

with a 8 or 9 month's old unborn baby?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

the unfaithful husband will fokk a whoore when his wife is pregnant with a 9 months' baby

but the responsible and loving couple will discuss everything out in a rational way , and solve it reasonably.

even the husband has his own money, if he loves his wife, he will ask his wife to authorize him the right to spend that money on the whoore

I've asked you this before and I'm still gonna ask you again;

Do you marijuana?
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

with a 8 or 9 month's old unborn baby?
Even if its a few hours to delivery. wink
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

I've asked you this before and I'm still gonna ask you again;

Do you marijuana?

your showtime should be later.

you and your clown partner should be on page 2 or 3.go chatting each other there.

this page and the nex one is for serious readers
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

husband is jobless, and wife is a manager of a company

husband does not like the mouth job and hand job.

I'm not talking about bj's.. They should make research.. They're actually sex styles that won't hurt a pregnant woman or her baby..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Domestic Violence / Why Do Most Women Pretend To Be Virgins? / Upload Your Christmas Food Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.