Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (47104 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:36am On Feb 05, 2007
Clap for una sef, since you are the most educated people in Nigeria
Great accomplishment, we northerners will continue sucking the milk from the cowssss, o but wait times are changing are they not?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2007
Yoruba in a landslide. . . . . . .it's really not close.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:37am On Feb 05, 2007
4 Play:

With your grasp of the English language, u are certainly an exception among the Yorubas

and what grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:38am On Feb 05, 2007
What does being "in Christ" have to do with tribalism?
Religion is Geopolitical in its nature same with tribalism
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:40am On Feb 05, 2007
Yoruba are still shouting that they are the most educated. (Times have changed)
Maybe back when the Europeans came and First Started Educating Lagosians, or dod you claim you were the most educated then too?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

What does being "in Christ" have to do with tribalism?
Religion is Geopolitical in its nature same with tribalism

Take it easy there, Jos. . . .
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

and what grin grin grin grin
When I clicked on Who's On,u were using the spell checker.Just to type 2 words grin

Welcome anyway,u are officialy the first barely literate nairalander
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:43am On Feb 05, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Yoruba are still shouting that they are the most educated. (Times have changed)
Maybe back when the Europeans came and First Started Educating Lagosians, or dod you claim you were the most educated then too?

so are the north people the most educated Nigeria's?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44am On Feb 05, 2007
take some prozac, Jos before you have an aneurysm

and next time mind your business as that statement wasnt to you.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 2:45am On Feb 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

so are the north people the most educated Nigeria's?

The Arab wannabes are kind of smart in fact, counting their sheeps and cows as an alternative viable population. . . .
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:45am On Feb 05, 2007
@ 4 play

I got no time for idiot like u
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:47am On Feb 05, 2007
No, who is saying that.( IF This was a hundred years ago that would be true)
But trust me trends are changing, the whole concept of even agriculture as a means of living is changing in the North.
Especially the Middle Belt
(Just like today yorubas are not the most educated back home. Yet they still claim. Statistics speak for themselves and I am not here making unwarranted remarks!)
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 2:48am On Feb 05, 2007
Yoruba >>>>>>> Chi tribe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arabs wannabes.

One of the worst topics on Nairaland. . . . . .
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 2:48am On Feb 05, 2007
U are insulting Northeners instead of brushing up your  literary skills or your lack of one
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 2:49am On Feb 05, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

No, who is saying that.( IF This was a hundred years ago that would be true)
But trust me trends are changing, the whole concept of even agriculture as a means of living is changing in the North.
Especially the Middle Belt
(Just like today yorubas are not the most educated back home. Yet they still claim. Statistics speak for themselves and I am not here making unwarranted remarks!)

Link? ? ?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:50am On Feb 05, 2007
Arab wannabes, so can i than call Southerners European/NA wannabes, butthan again thats not my style.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:52am On Feb 05, 2007
Go to the JAMB site that someone posted. Facts.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 2:53am On Feb 05, 2007
4 Play:

U are insulting Northerners instead of brushing up your  literary skills or your lack of one
I wasn't insulting the northerners people, it was just an opinion. and also i really don't care about who is the most educated Nigerians.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2007
@Omo Eko
ok,i take back what i said
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 3:05am On Feb 05, 2007
@ 4 play

no hard feeling, it"s all good wink
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by sharetroll(m): 3:25am On Feb 05, 2007
4 Play:

U are insulting Northeners instead of brushing up your literary skills or your lack of one

Sure. . . . . . . . .Allow me to translate:

Yorubas are the smartest of the three major tribes, and I have no evidence to dispute it, so I should just rip this guy instead

Carry on.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:32am On Feb 05, 2007
Nigerian's should learn to look at Nigeria Hollistically
Aricans should learn to do the same instead of Isolating the situation.
Don;t worry South Africans have adopted this sort of mentallity and cleam they are the most Superior Blacks, WELL DONE!
Western world must be smiling. Africa does not even put up a fight becuase they are too busy wrestling themselves
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33am On Feb 05, 2007
sharetroll:

One of the worst topics on Nairaland. . . . . .

For once I agree with you

and I dont know why people are using Jamb as backup considering anyone can freaking buy Jamb. Get a clue.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:35am On Feb 05, 2007
birds of the same feather sha

They are the ones screaming this and this is better then after all the screaming, they start preaching some sorta "we need unity" bull.

Guess what tribe is guilty of this?

cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 3:37am On Feb 05, 2007
@ThiefOfHearts

u are very right, one of the dummiest topic again.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 3:38am On Feb 05, 2007
@ ThiefOfHearts

we don't know but u can tell us the tribe
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2007
@ TOH

Obvioulsy there is going to be some sort of deviation, but when the numbers are so skewed than what?
What is the basis of an argument if the facts are not backed up. Maybe than we should use waec exams?

@ Topic

Note, I never said anything here to denote tribalism. Yes we do need unity and a stop to corruption. If this is bull I don;t know what is not.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2007
Use WAEC.  cheesy I got As in Math and all the Sciences cept Biology  cry

Igbos are better at Biology I guess  embarassed

lol seriously, what a retarded thread.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 05, 2007
latest UME figures.

Further statistics of applicants seeking admissions for the 2006/2007 session revealed that Imo State maintained her lead with the highest candidates of 83,895, Edo 57,754, Anambra 57,607, Delta 54,522, Abia 39,054 and Akwa Ibom recorded 36,054.

While the following six states recorded the lowest number of applications, Kebbi 3,292, Taraba 3,120, Sokoto 2,921, Zamfara 2,326, Jigawa 2,031 and Yobe State produced 1,589 candidates.
Investigations revealed that after the policy meeting on admissions, the authorities of the nation’s universities have fixed different dates for the controversial post-UME test ahead of their resumption for next academic session.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/education/2006/sept/19/education-19-09-2006-002.htm
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:52am On Feb 05, 2007
When people are talking about statistified data, they should keep feelings and thoughts out of it.
But the problem is it always leads to something else. If this thread was started out purely for analysis purposes so be it.
But it becomes another thing and tribalism becomes a method.

@ TOH
why dont you answer Omo eko's question?
Or do you prefer to make brash statemest without any explanatory evidence?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2007
@jos

thanks u, i don't know y she hasn't answered the question yet. so curious to know what tribe
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:36am On Feb 05, 2007
Unless you   are indeed slow, Mr Jos I was talking about YOU and you have a few friends on here who fit  the very description.

After running your mouths bashing other tribes you want to then turn around and scream "let's all unite as one!"

Dude give me a break

anyway hypocrites esp the ones supposedly "in Christ", I'm off to sleep. Ciao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.