Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (47103 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze:

davidylan I've checked my email but the stuff is not there. where did you send it to?

Say sorry for insulting my . . . again! Then i'll check! grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2007
davidylan:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
and to think i was just going to check why the file failed to get to your end! Leave yoruba girls alone o, we like them just like that! tongue
There are ways to handle them errr, unless on PMS days! cheesy

I pray you don't end up with one with an everlasting PMS in Jesus' name
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 07, 2007
what is this thing you people are sending and receiving that is so important as to disrupt our thread?
Hope it's within the confines of the law lol
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by chimaze(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2007
davidylan:

Say sorry for insulting my . . . again! Then i'll check! grin

davidylan having TOH is a curse and you should reject her in Jesus name.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

what is this thing you people are sending and receiving that is so important as to disrupt our thread?
Hope it's within the confines of the law lol

My dear the thing fear me too oh grin grin Chimaze don't let David tech you 419 shocked
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze:

davidylan having TOH is a curse and you should reject her in Jesus name.

yep, i dont clearly remember asking for your advice on that did i?
I assume we are adults here. She's since stopped insulting you, you'd do well to do likewise and NOT insult me too!

babyosisi:

I pray you don't end up with one with an everlasting PMS in Jesus' name

You wait until the day you nag once! I hope ii would be there to laugh at oga!  grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2007
ZuluNation:

My dear the thing fear me too oh grin grin Chimaze don't let David tech you 419 shocked

lol,hope it's not the other way round either
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

lol,hope it's not the other way round either

That's right hah Igbo are nothing but uneducated thieves cry
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by chimaze(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2007
ZuluNation:

Zulu I asked you a question earlier, answer me na.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 07, 2007
Men call it nagging when to us women,we are just struggling to put a valid point across.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by jgirl3: 12:57am On Feb 07, 2007
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see that this topic might soon spell disaster but for me, i would say it depends on the individual involved.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 12:59am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze:

Zulu I asked you a question earlier, answer me na.

Bros I thought I answered your question, I'll be in Enugu till the End of June. I'll just be in the village for a week or two.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2007
Oh you're travelling home,safe journey
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

Oh you're travelling home,safe journey

Thank you dear, nowhere like Igboland, I thank God we blessed.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by chimaze(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2007
ZuluNation:

Bros I thought I answered your question, I'll be in Enugu till the End of June. I'll just be in the village for a week or two.

Just give me your contact no. before you go, so that I can buzz you when I get to Naija.

Since I go still be bachelor for 3yrs more, I go do plenty bad things for Abatete, Ideani, Alor, Ogidi, Uke etc. Man I can't wait.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2007
Tufiakwa Chimaze,God help you.
Just don't come near my place .
Our women are tough and we are not afraid to show it!!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2007
Zulu this boy will corrupt your innocent mind,don't give him your number bo
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze:

Just give me your contact no. before you go, so that I can buzz you when I get to Naija.

Since I go still be bachelor for 3yrs more, I go do plenty bad things for Abatete, Ideani, Alor, Ogidi, Uke etc. Man I can't wait.

I'll email you my number when I get home.

Thanks for telling me your plans, I'll make sure I warn all my relative to hide their girls. grin grin then you'll just have that mumu girl TOH to mess around with tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

Zulu this boy will corrupt your innocent mind,don't give him your number bo

grin grin grin grin I'll keep that in mind my sister.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by chimaze(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

Tufiakwa Chimaze,God help you.
Just don't come near my place .
Our women are tough and we are not afraid to show it!!

My sister babyosisi why you dey talk like this na? You know say as I dey sow my wild oats dey go, I fit meet one wey I like.

Then I go retire carry her go alter. Which town are you from anyway?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2007
what happens to those who are from both yoruba and igbo parents?

ZuluNation:

Thanks for telling me your plans, I'll make sure I warn all my relative to hide their girls. grin grin then you'll just have that mumu girl TOH to mess around with tongue

Oh really?  undecided
i thought this was over a long while ago. sometimes i get the feeling most of the animosity here is really because a lot of these girls you guys follow around the forum just turn you down. Pls grow up a little bit!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze:

My sister babyosisi why you dey talk like this na? You know say as I dey sow my wild oats dey go, I fit meet one wey I like.

Then I go retire carry her go alter. Which town are you from anyway?

I'm miles away from Abatete and co.
Just remember that those girls you see as as mere receptacles of your wild oats are peoples sisters and daughters.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2007
davidylan:

They are the true Nigerians
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

They are the true Nigerians

I vote they are the most educated Nigerians! chikena!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:21am On Feb 07, 2007
davidylan:

Oh really?  undecided
i thought this was over a long while ago. sometimes i get the feeling most of the animosity here is really because a lot of these girls you guys follow around the forum just turn you down. Please grow up a little bit!

David I've never been turned down by any girl on NL, either have I asked any girl out on NL  I joke around a lot but I've never  let it leave NL. So pls take me off that list.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 07, 2007
you got that right david on the true Nigerians
Meanwhile Chimaze as you begin your sowing remeber the 4 letter words AIDS.

I was in Naija recently and the number of stories of people that I know who passed away from AIDS shocked me.
Its so scary that most churches now ask the  intended couple to do HIV test at a clinic chosen by the church and the result delivered directly to them and they'll only wed the couple if the results are satisfactory
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 07, 2007
ZuluNation:

David I've never been turned down by any girl on Nairaland, either have I asked any girl out on Nairaland  I joke around a lot but I've never  let it leave Nairaland. So please take me off that list.

I have no list i'm compiling. I dont have that much time to waste on silly frivolities. This unecessary war of words was over a long time ago, just drop it!
There are times when certain jokes are just plain innappropriate. I wont be drawn into another word game with you, pls back to the thread.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2007
davidylan:

I have no list i'm compiling. I don't have that much time to waste on silly frivolities. This unecessary war of words was over a long time ago, just drop it!
There are times when certain jokes are just plain innappropriate. I wont be drawn into another word game with you, please back to the thread.

If you don't want to be drawn into another word game with me then please mind how you generalize, if I need your help on how to tell a joke then I'll come to you tell then please mind your business.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2007
Most educated Nigerians are Nairalanders
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by chimaze(m): 1:31am On Feb 07, 2007
babyosisi:

you got that right david on the true Nigerians
Meanwhile Chimaze as you begin your sowing remeber the 4 letter words AIDS.

I was in Naija recently and the number of stories of people that I know who passed away from AIDS shocked me.
Its so scary that most churches now ask the  intended couple to do HIV test at a clinic chosen by the church and the result delivered directly to them and they'll only wed the couple if the results are satisfactory

Babyosisi o, I just dey joke. I value my life pass anything, therefore would not do anything stupid.

Anyway I dey go look for wife, you get any nice girl wey you go introduce me to?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 07, 2007
ZuluNation:

If you don't want to be drawn into another word game with me then please mind how you generalize, if I need your help on how to tell a joke then I'll come to you tell then please mind your business.

seriously, i shld not have replied this message at all but you've always struck me as someone who just grew old age wise with the mind of a 16yr old trapped in an adult's body the way you conduct yourself around the forum. I sometimes inadvertently choose those i talk to, you never struck me as someone with the mental capacity worth wasting two pence worth of time on.

I was minding my business until you poked into it. Sorry if TOH happens to be my business but please cut the sanctimonious drivel!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:34am On Feb 07, 2007
chimaze what about all the girls in Abatete, you wan go all the way to Imo state? anyways Imo state girls are very smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.