Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (47101 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 1:22am On Feb 20, 2007
My dad graduated from CKC I'm sure some of you onitsha boys know where the school is.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2007
@ ZN Really!!!! Then we might have been class mates grin

Anyway, thats my alma mater. Churns out very good students all year round grin

@ Donzie U guys r the rich guys at Osha. Nope I am not an Upper Iweka boy!! I am worse than that; U know where Sokoto road is near Ose market grin

Gosh, I miss that place. We used to live there b4 we now moved to Nkpor, somewhere around New Parts.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 3:14am On Feb 20, 2007
I lived in Onitsha for a year while I was at St Charles Sec.I was at the school for one year
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2007
My mom used to teach at CKC, I had cousins who went to that school. CKC and DMGS, schools we WERE proud of.

I am worse than that; U know where Sokoto road is near Ose market Grin

Gosh, I miss that place. We used to live there before we now moved to Nkpor, somewhere around New Parts.

I know Nkpor New Tyre market well, business you know!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:17am On Feb 20, 2007
My dad is not your class mate  angry Yeye boy insult yours there*hisses*

Atulu Awusa tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman:

My mom used to teach at CKC, I had cousins who went to that school. CKC and DMGS, schools we WERE proud of.

I know Nkpor New Tyre market well, business you know!
Wats the name of ur mom, I might know her. Hope she is not the one that laid 18 whips to my buttocks when she caught me jumping the fence to go watch a football match angry God, I hated them in dose days, but right now they are one of the best things that ever happened to me. I would have ended in the spare parts market if not for those guys.

@ 4play, Hope U know that ur skool is moimoi; We used to thrash them silly in football matches.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2007
@ Zulu tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 3:20am On Feb 20, 2007
@Uche2Nna

Trash wetin?Which school were you in

Nobody dey beat our school.Jee juo ese
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:23am On Feb 20, 2007
You'll take you onitsha tales to the Igbo thread grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 3:24am On Feb 20, 2007
Je jukwa na onye?? I am here telling we used to and we still beat ur team and U are telling me to go and ask!!!! OK, U go ask how CKC used to bitch slap some skools in football matches. Ol Boy U wan try  grin

@ Donzie wat skool did U attend sef!! Prolly some of these high fancy private skool, abi  undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2007
@ ZN We r still in the topic of Education, tho it has been modified a bit for mainstream audience tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2007
@Zulu

Person come make false allegation say in dey beat us for footy.When everyone knows we were the best in Osha.

To be honest,i dey the school only 1 year (JS 1)so I can't remember whether we were good or not
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ZuluNation(m): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ ZN We r still in the topic of Education, tho it has been modified a bit for mainstream audience tongue

Wait till TOH and her girls catch you people first.

*zulu runs from thread*
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Sista(f): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2007
@Omo Eko

3. what do u mean by What exactly is Education to Nigerians Shocked Shocked Angry Angry

Why are you so upset?

1.sista where are u from
2.u can define education for us, since we Nigerians don't know it

My idea of education is never ending, something one must do for the rest of ones life. My idea of education is worldwide, not just westernized. I think everywhere on this planet matters and not one group of people should dictate exactly what education is. I am not studying to become a doctor but I study for my self by reading and researching what diseases are and how people get sick. I do that because my interest is holistic healing, I am educating my self but not just from an American perspective. I don't think everything needs a drug or a shot so I have to find ways to prove that. By trade, I am a Pre-School teacher but I have many interest outside of teaching so I study many different things. To me, that is education, learning about the things that interest me and help me to understand the world that I live in as well as understand my self.

I can imagine many reason why you think I am making fun of Nigerians by asking that question but let me tell you, none of what you think is true.

I asked you Nigerians, what does education mean? what exactly is it? I asked because from what I can see, too many Nigerians, education is the only way to make good money and one must educate their self in a field that will guarantee good economic money for a long time and after they are rewarded for their education with a god job, the education seems stops there.

My only motive for asking that question to Nigerians was to see if my observation was correct or incorrect.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 4:46am On Feb 20, 2007
omo eko gan gan
hmm na wa (e ma da lo un ,were ni woman yen oo) kai i hope i didnt murder yoruba, i am trying, i am not good at writing it)
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2007
@Sista

UPSET ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BETTER THING THAN GETTING ANGRY OVER ONE STUPID COMMENT
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 4:49am On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

omo eko gan gan
hmm na wa (e ma da lo un ,were ni woman yen oo) kai i hope i didnt murder yoruba, i am trying, i am not good at writing it)
u are way better than me in writing sha becos i can't write either but i can read it a little.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 4:50am On Feb 20, 2007
u understood what i wrote? shocked damn i am good lol ( mo ni were ni gbogbo wan, especially obirin ton'ba soro) i am sure that spelling was wrong lol
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by OmoEko1(f): 4:57am On Feb 20, 2007
@Stilettos
you are doing fine, keep trying cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Stilettos(f): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2007
oh well lol grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

Je jukwa na onye?? I am here telling we used to and we still beat your team and U are telling me to go and ask!!!! OK, U go ask how CKC used to bitch slap some skools in football matches. Ol Boy U wan try grin

@ Donzie what school did U attend sef!! Prolly some of these high fancy private school, abi undecided

My mom probably stopped teaching before you got into Sec. school. I didn't go to sec. school in Onitsha, sec. school was in Benin. Primary school was a private school, not fancy though, Onitsha get fancy school?. . .We had to trek to school still!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman:

My mom probably stopped teaching before you got into Sec. school. I didn't go to sec. school in Onitsha, sec. school was in Benin. Primary school was a private school, not fancy though, Onitsha get fancy school?. . .We had to trek to school still!

Dont worry Donzie, u r not alone in the walking thingy.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by jaybaby(f): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2007
O'Boy See Osha Boyzzzz OOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Sista(f): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Omo eko

UPSET ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BETTER THING THAN GETTING ANGRY OVER ONE STUPID COMMENT

If you were not mad, you sure sounded as though you felt you were insulted.

i feel like she making fun of Nigeria or something.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
chei I didn't know we had that many Onitsha boys here.
Uche I know Nkpor junction where we buy "our ladies" bread on the way to lagos and back.

I remember being almost in tears as a college student in Benin when 2 touts in Onitsha carried my luggages to 2 different vehicles and each one pulling me to enter theirs.It was a nightmare.

These Igbo boys sef
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2007
babyosisi:

chei I didn't know we had that many Onitsha boys here.
Uche I know Nkpor junction where we buy "our ladies" bread on the way to lagos and back.

I remember being almost in tears as a college student in Benin when 2 touts in Onitsha carried my luggages to 2 different vehicles and each one pulling me to enter theirs.It was a nightmare.

These Igbo boys sef

I might be one of dem touts that carried ur luggage grin Dat was how we paid for our skool fees then shocked Man pikin don suffer OOOO!!!!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2007
Man, world don spoil. Back in the day, kids could walk around anywhere they went without fear of danger. I used to walk from Housing to Iweka Rd. to get little electronic toys (age 10 or even less), walk to Ochanja market, sometimes we stray all the way up to "Culvert" i.e. Ugwunabamkpa or something (they have the Grail Message Building there now). Go to where old men looking to join Nigeria's U-17 team are playing, buy groundnut and banana, kwuli kwuli from the aboki. . .Good times!

Now kids can't even go anywhere!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
dude you aren't tired?

keep on focusing yorubas ya hear?

or maybe i should post Reverend King's story as a rebuttal, or Fred Ajudua, or Anini, Anenih or Abacha grin grin grin

bottom line: all of them mess up, nigerians dont mess up according to tribe, its a basic human flaw.

your posts won't change any of that
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by LadyT(f): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
Debosky please dont worry. kiss

The fact that this fool xtycod needs to search the internet high and low for stories about Yoruba criminals shows how stupid and insignificant he really is. What he posts proves nothing than the fact that he was dropped at birth and therefore sustained serious brain injury.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2007
LadyT:

What he posts proves nothing than the fact that he was dropped at birth and therefore sustained serious brain injury.

Umm. . . that woulda really hurt if I was the one addressed wink grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by GNature(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2007
Chei Radiant cheesy

U. B. real instigator grin

how bodi ?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Radiant(f): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2007
G darling, I'm good. Havin fun wink tongue

I ain't no instigator , just couldn't help it wink cheesy

Hope you good luv kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.