Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (47098 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Why Is Critical Thinking And Common Sense Elusive To Most 'Educated' Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by toshmann(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2007
hmmm,
radie love, could you instigate me to have a wholistic rlshp with a girl I love?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by jaybaby(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2007
What Da?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Hotstepper(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2007
hahha, OSE MARKET, dat market sef, can say is at da back of HOLY TRINITY on ur wa u will pass ONITSHA HIGH SKOOL, lol, CKC AND DMGS(DOES MONEKY GO 2 SKOOL) are the well known shools at Onitsha, DMGS is right opposite ALL SAINTS SCHOOL/CHURCH at dat round about, Have memory of CKC AND DMGS alwayz at ma skool and they r alwayz so happy wen invited, and hmmm QRC was da shit 4 people in da state skool,

I lived at Onitsha but at the same time didnt live cuz I dont know anyplace dere, I just know diz few cuz of circumstance, lol,
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Hotstepper Did U go to QRC?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Hotstepper(f): 3:17am On Feb 25, 2007
na i did not go 2 QRC, I went 2 da great FGGC OSHA kiss
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 4:24am On Feb 25, 2007
Is it the one at Nsugbe
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Hotstepper(f): 5:10am On Feb 25, 2007
yes that one, there is only one fggc osha now, lol,
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2007
Very beautiful girls in that school but also very snooty
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by dblock(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2007
@ Topic Intelligence does not discriminate
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Hotstepper(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2007
what do u mean about snooty? I alwayz come across people who alwayz comment that ppl dat went 2 FGGC OSHA are beautiful weneva they hear I went to the skool. I will love to know what u meant by snooty so lemme know if its true as well, lata
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Freewilly(f): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2007
I used to live at GRA Onitsha right opposite P M Eumera(spilling) cry the luxurious bus guy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2007
All this 'Osha people up in here
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by toshmann(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2007
enough of osha people. any owerri person here?

hey hotstepper-----------> kiss
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by abdkabir(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2007
All Nigerians!!. grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Ezinwannem: 3:02am On Mar 02, 2007
most f ma friends i made at osha lives at GRA and ma cuzzins 2, wasnt really into ppl dat lived at osha
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 03, 2007
ezinwannem,okwa hot k'am na agwa okwu?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Ezinwannem: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2007
gurl, English ooooo, am Hotstepper ooooo but am using this name now

Tosh, he sweetie tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 04, 2007
na you come dey dodge so?
Seun don show you eh?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by BillGatesFan(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2007
You know the most educated from their assent when they speak,listen to Walter Ofornagoronthen Wole soyinka and then listen to Umaru musa yara dua the president elect, then you will know they must educated.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 10, 2007
The most educated Nigerians are the ones get the most education,how hard is that?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Ezinwannem: 3:08pm On May 10, 2007
this thread is still alive, lol,
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by mohadana: 7:59pm On May 10, 2007
shake head at this thread.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Eurphoria(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2007
shit this thread is still here?
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by Uche2nna(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2007
Never say die thread cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by laudate: 9:25pm On May 18, 2007
Uche2nna:

Never say die thread cheesy

Abi o! Its like a rubber ball. Keeps springing up, again & again! grin

Xkcape:
To people like xtycod- why do u guys try so hard to extol the virtues of your ethnic nationality by bashing others? It just diminishes any credibility your argument has and smirks of some sort of over-compensation. You always give the impression you're trying very hard to measure up to somebody else

Docokwy, take a leaf from this statement. It just might do you some good. tongue
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by mohadana: 2:57pm On May 19, 2007
lol,, cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by lelele: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
in africa today the most educated tribe is the yoruba tribe, after which you have the masai tribe in Kenya, the ibos(are not formally educated, and the hausas are,
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by pilas: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by grandstar(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
quota system, cut off mark for each state and number of state universities not federal universities.

I am from ondo state and can remember that though i scored 181 out of 300 in the 1990 jamb, i was in the supplementary list while my best friend who scored less than 180 was on the first batch into unilag.

When i SAT for Poly jamb, I was advised to forget Yabatech thta Ondo students were disadvantaged but I passed easily. I went to a high paying secondary so I had a firm foundation.

This anyway does not matter. The education system needs repair and the best education anyway is spiritual which is "beneficail nolt only in the life now but also in thta which is to come"(1 Tim 4:8 and John 17:3).

That education everything!
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by blackspade(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2008
The ones who go abroad.
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by ikeyman00(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in africa today the most educated tribe is the yoruba tribe, after which you have the masai tribe in Kenya, the ibos(are not formally educated, and the hausas are,

gbam!! na true
Re: Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? by MandingoII(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
Nigeria's GDP that supports education is currently at 0.9%

This is NOT a country that promotes the Education of its people.

Therefore, the illiterates will continue to RULE and all the smart people will be shut out.

Flip this statistic toward Pro-Education and Nigeria will RISE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Unilag Campus Pics / Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.