Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Does Christianity Have Documented Signs Of End Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Have Documented Signs Of End Time? (319 Views)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / For Christians: What Exactly Does Christianity Offer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Christianity Have Documented Signs Of End Time? by bife: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I opened this thread only for the sake of learning. I'm a Muslim and I know in the Quran and the Prophet's sayings there are documented signs of end time, of course some are obviously happening today. I will like to know if there are similar ones in the Bible or some other religious texts.
You can benefit me with references of such signs if they exist. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Nights Of Vengeance In Dubai (arise And Shine) / The Evil Of Pride And Self-praise / The Spirit Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.