Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? (1464 Views)

Is It A Sin If Married Couple Have Different Sex Style / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
As the 'Title' might suggest, and as some people might have also wondered, the world is on a platform of discovery and each day, new things are put in place to either replace or complement different old things.

Sex is also one of this expanding topics, with the recent ever growing inception of Oral and Anal sex, boob jobs, leg jobs etc. Vaginal sex which has mostly been practise for ages has not been left out in this development as people are always coming up with different ways to get more pleasure and are quickly deviating from the ancient missionary style and moving into even more complex style like Scissors, scorpion etc.

Now for the question, are all these new developments, including anal, oral, and the more complicated sex styles, acceptable for a believer to practice and if so, how can it be justified.

Your input is highly appreciated
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Oluromantic: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
I support all sex styles in a Christian home between Christian couples with the exceptions of oral, anal, BDSM, femdom, threeesome, foursome, fivesome, sixsome, orgy party.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Adedotguy: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by ObaKlaz: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
First of, it's ABHOR.

Second and finally, if done between married, genuine Christian couples, I bet the lord Jesus would nod in approval to your Kamasutra styles.

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by obonujoker(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2020
I don't think anal sex is Christianity.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2020
I know MouthAction is not right. as a Christian you have your wife (a Christian filled with the Holy spirit) to be sucking your dick and still use that mouth to pray to God. if I remember God loves purity

my battle is with Anal sex. because if you look at how attracting a woman's backside is then it feels naturally to a man to have such kind of sex style.

blow jobs whether a guy to a woman's vagina & a lady to a man's dick is wrong in many grounds.
if we say a pastor shouldn't practise such sex style. that is also inclusive to also Christians

other manifestations of sex style is more of vile lust expressing itself.

everything must have a balance even sex. just because lots of people practise different sex styles mean that is right.

let's be led by wisdom
sex is just temporal pleasure and judgement from God is a lasting one

Namaste
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
ObaKlaz:
First of, it's ABHOR.

Second and finally, if done between married, genuine Christian couples, I bet the lord Jesus would nod in approval to your Kamasutra styles.

Thanks

You mean even with oral and anal sex?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:

But oral is?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:
I know MouthAction is not right. as a Christian you have your wife (a Christian filled with the Holy spirit) to be sucking your dick and still use that mouth to pray to God. if I remember God loves purity

my battle is with Anal sex. because if you look at how attracting a woman's backside is then it feels naturally to a man to have such kind of sex style.

blow jobs whether a guy to a woman's vagina & a lady to a man's dick is wrong in many grounds.
if we say a pastor shouldn't practise such sex style. that is also inclusive to also Christians

everything must have a balance even sex. just because lots of people practise different sex styles mean that is right.

let's be led by wisdom

Namaste

So, anything, save Anal or Vaginal sex is wrong?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by obonujoker(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:

But oral is?

MouthAction??

Sucking of wife's breast or using the mouth on reproductive organs??

A.... Is permissible, even the songs of Solomon talked about it.

B..... Is not permissible. The mouth ain't for such
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by ObaKlaz: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:

Thanks

You mean even with oral and anal sex?
Wheelbarrow, spooning, d*ggy, role-playing... Anyone at all, SO LONG AS BOTH MARRIED SPOUSES ARE COMFORTABLE WITH IT.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:
Sex is also one of this expanding topics, with the recent ever growing inception of Oral and Anal sex, boob jobs, leg jobs etc. Vaginal sex which has mostly been practise for ages has not been left out in this development as people are always coming up with different ways to get more pleasure and are quickly deviating from the ancient missionary style and moving into even more complex style like Scissors, scorpion etc.
recent ke?

Someone get this boy the kamasutra to shut him up o'jare! grin cheesy grin cheesy

That book is older than... lipsrsealed
The Kama Sutra was written in ancient Sanskrit in India, dated to 400 BCE–200 CE and attributed to an Indian philosopher, Vatsyayana. In Sanskrit, sutra literally means “thread” but also refers to a “text.” Kama variously means “desire, pleasure, love, or sex” and is the name of the god of erotic love.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:
Where is ur written in the annals of Christianity that it is indeed unchristian? undecided undecided
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:

So, anything, save Anal or Vaginal sex is wrong?
I am not in support of MouthAction.
I said too much of indulgence into sexual pleasures/styles is wrong.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

recent ke?

Someone get this boy the kamasutra to shut him up o'jare! grin cheesy grin cheesy

That book is older than... lipsrsealed

I know it has been practised for ages, what I mean is that it is now being practiced more than it ever was
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by obonujoker(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Where is ur written in the annals of Christianity that it is indeed unchristian? undecided undecided

Anal sex is ungodly bro.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by obonujoker(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Where's righteousness89??
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Kobojunkie: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:

I know it has been practised for ages, what I mean is that it is now being practiced more than it ever was
Or it is beinv broadcast on more open channels than previously the case?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Lilshorecords(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
But missionary style go well... E dey bible
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

let's be led by wisdom

Namaste

Please read the songs of Solomon, MouthAction was there....
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

Please read the songs of Solomon, MouthAction was there....

so it makes it right to you

maybe David sleeping with Uriah's wife or a woman who marries his deceased husband's brothers is also right.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

so it makes it right to you

maybe David sleeping with Uriah's wife or a woman who marries his deceased husband's brothers is also right.

Not talking about David, Uriah or wife.

Read songs of Solomon, MouthAction was glorified there
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

Not talking about David, Uriah or wife.

Read songs of Solomon, MouthAction was glorified there

glorified by God or man ?

Christ told the Pharisees that some of their traditions were full of error and greatly contradict the will of God

you forget that Solomon abandoned God because of woman

I ask you again
.glorified by who God or Man ?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

glorified by God or man ?

Christ told the Pharisees that some of their traditions were full of error and greatly contradict the will of God

you forget that Solomon abandoned God because of woman

I ask you again
.glorified by who God or Man ?

Glorified by the word of God (Bible)
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2020
I think more people views would be appreciated on this

Cc Mynd OAM4J
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Marriage is made for a man and Woman to ravish and enjoy themselves!

The styles you desire to ravish your wife is your concern.
Everything u do should be done to glorify GOD!

Taking your wife through the anus is unnatural and ungodly!

Apart from that, Enjoy your wife/ Husbands!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:
Where's ??

I am here bro! Just returned from service!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

Glorified by the word of God (Bible)

oh just shut up

so most of the Israelite traditional laws in the Bible are the word of God. maybe Satan temptation to Christ is word of God.

just because it's in the Bible doesn't mean it's word of God
use wisdom and stop your foolishness
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

oh just shut up

so most of the Israelite traditional laws in the Bible are the word of God. maybe Satan temptation to Christ is word of God.

just because it's in the Bible doesn't mean it's word of God
use wisdom and stop your foolishness
hmmm wow

I knew you will resort to insult as soon as you run out of counter points.

Don't you think u should edit the Bible then since u admit that it contains bad things.
Later you will say it is perfect.

You are very confused, Ode.

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am here bro! Just returned from service!

Ok bro... Lagos??

However the topic needs your attention and input!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

Namaste

Which means kissing is also wrong using this logic.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by lordm(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Clowns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scripturally Can A Prophet Or Pastor Determine One's Marital Spouse / Thinking Of Joining Jehovah’s Witnesses? Watch This First!!! / Satan's Use Of Godless Women. By Pst Paul Rika.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.