Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

*A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church (2245 Views)

What He Noticed In Her Private / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
A friend invited me to her church,on getting there,i noticed that the sits and sitting arrangements were divided into partitions each compartment were grouped according to sex,age and choirs of course...the elderly men,elderly women,ladies,boys and children...the church was engorged with enchanting and pretty ladies,i tried to cross over to where they were sitting,nobody restricted me though,but all were looking at me awkwardly......is it only synonymous with Catholics ?
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by marshalcarter: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm ok o

all instrumentalist....tune in to 98:10 smooth fm....jazz lovers thosmiley cool
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
and u came to church cuz of dat...attention seeker
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
and u came to church cuz of dat...attention seeker
is that what i said?...'m asking the reason why they made it like that
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by falconey(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
A friend invited me to her church,on getting there,i noticed that the sits and sitting arrangements were divided into partitions each compartment were grouped according to sex,age and choirs of course...the elderly men,elderly women,ladies,boys and children...the church was engorged with enchanting and pretty ladies,i tried to cross over to where they were sitting,nobody restricted me though,but all were looking at me awkwardly......is it only synonyms with Catholics ?

what is the unpleasant part?
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
is that what i said?...'m asking the reason why they made it like that

cuz they gat their own doctrine...
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

cuz they gat their own doctrine...
do you really know what's a doctrine ?(a belief or tenets especially about philosophical or theological matters)if it's a doctrine,that means it must be widely imbibed by all Catholic community
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

what is the unpleasant part?
it seems ridiculous and strange to me because i've not experienced it before........
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
do you really know what's a doctrine ?(a belief or tenets especially about philosophical or theological matters)if it's a doctrine,that means it must be widely imbibed by all Catholic community

was it a Catholic church?

1 Like

Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by ikp120(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
So that you no go toast another man's babe grin grin

OR

So that you no go touch her breast or lap with style grin grin grin

Shey you see as you notice the fine babes? Imagine say you dey sit next to one of them, wetin you for do? wink wink Nigga no lie o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
ikp120:
So that you no go toast another man's babe grin grin

OR

So that you no go touch her breast or lap with style grin grin grin

Shey you see as you notice the fine babes? Imagine say you dey sit next to one of them, wetin you for do? wink wink Nigga no lie o. grin grin grin
'm not a pervert,why would i be caressing boobs in church.the place is meant to receive word of God and any right thinking person shouldn't lose concentration or distracted by environmental factors
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Am a Catholic, and I av never witnessed any thing like dat in any parish.

2 Likes

Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

was it a Catholic church?
Lol....don't be offended it's like you have Alzheimer's disease
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
NLchikeeto:
the fact you've not experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen in most Catholic churches..the question now is"why is it so"
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by ikp120(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
'm not a pervert,why would i be caressing boobs in church.the place is meant to receive word of God and any right thinking person shouldn't lose concentration or distracted by environmental factors
@ the bolded.

Keep quiet you hypocrite! angry (no insult intended).
ANYTHING can distract anyone, including you, anywhere, not to even talk of a very pretty babe sitting next to a single guy. The guy's mind go likely think of the possibility of making her his, which is not wrong.

Abi you think say na only you dey attend the church? Don't you know that fvck boys dey go church too? Don't you know that there are perverts in church?
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Lol....don't be offended it's like you have Alzheimer's disease

I put it to U dat must be a brainless Half-Wit to say dat...

1 Like

Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
ikp120:

@ the bolded.

Keep quiet you hypocrite! angry (no insult intended).
ANYTHING can distract anyone, including you, anywhere, not to even talk of a very pretty babe sitting next to a single guy. The guy's mind go likely think of the possibility of making her his, which is not wrong.

Abi you think say na only you dey attend the church? Don't you know that fvck boys dey go church too? Don't you know that there are perverts in church?
Lol we have hormones that stimulate our body system,all these are natural and imminent..if i'm interested in you or infatuated in you ,i wouldn't exhibit funny/weird characters inside church,i will accost you after the service
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

I put it to U dat must be a brainless Half-Wit to say dat...

Baba na joke o
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
NLchikeeto:
it used to be like in Catholic church back in the days but it's like things have changed now. U can sit anywhere.
Re: *A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church by Kingsley1000(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2017
crackhouse:
it used to be like in Catholic church back in the days but it's like things have changed now. U can sit anywhere.
most small parishes still do that

(1) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? / Badoo Girls Are Sweet O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.