Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts (870 Views)

Pyguru: Why Do U Keep Deleting Mah Posts? / Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Lady234: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
Why do the moderators keep deleting my posts.
For example I wrote on how unfair it is for muslim men to marry kids in Northern Nigeria and they deleted it as if its not true. They also deleted my post on "How many wives does Yar'Adua have". How come there are so many anti-Christian posts by muslims in the religious section and they don't delete it. How come nairaland has a place in the religious section that is reserved for muslims only.
I will soon leave Nairaland if care is not taken. I'm still Lady 234

If you think i'm joking create a new post with the same questions and similar topic like the one i created.
How does "why do muslims marry kids" sound like. Isn't it both sexual and religious. Then how come they are deleting my posts.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by debosky(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
Why is this in the romance section?

If this particular thread is deleted I'm sure you'll come screaming that there is a conspiracy. When you can't even put threads in the right section, why won't they be deleted?

Even simple matters are very difficult on nairaland. undecided
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by pureminded: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
Lady 234:

Why do the moderators keep deleting my posts.
For example I wrote on how unfair it is for muslim men to marry kids in Northern Nigeria and they deleted it as if its not true. How come there are so many anti-Christian posts by muslims in the religious section and they don't delete it. How come nairaland has a place in the religious section that is reserved for muslims only.
I will soon leave Nairaland if care is not taken. I'm still Lady 234

I'm sure NL Board Of Trustees are seeing this and they will do something ASAP, Patiento Madame, grin
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Lady234: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Why do muslim men marry kids. In Northern Nigeria it is common to find kids who can't explain what puberty is being given out in marriage to men the age of their dads or grannies. I wonder why the Federal Government cannot stop this. That is why they get Vesicovaginal FISTULA. Why do muslim men marry kids.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
You have to address the religion moderator . . . . wink
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by debosky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
I am moving this thread to the nairaland section - it has nothing to do with romance.

OBEY SIMPLE RULES and your posts won't be deleted.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Lady234: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
hmm, i first posted it on the religious section and you deleted it, now i have brought it to the Romance section and you want to delete it again.

Mind you, i posted "How many wives does Yar'Adua have" in the Romance section and you deleted it. Does that sound religious or ROMANTIC to you. I'm becoming tired of nairaland.
I'm still Lady 234.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by debosky(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
Lady 234:

hmm, i first posted it on the religious section and you deleted it, now i have brought it to the Romance section and you want to delete it again.

Mind you, i posted "How many wives does Yar'Adua have" in the Romance section and you deleted it. Does that sound religious or ROMANTIC to you. I'm becoming tired of nairaland.
I'm still Lady 234.

Become tired if you want - this is the SECOND thread today ALONE that you have posted in the wrong section that I've seen - first was the i want to be on top thread. What does that have to do with romance?

Go on with your victim act if you want to, but the fact is, you have a problem obeying simple rules.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by MrCrackles(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
FL Gators:

You have to address the religion moderator . . . . wink
ManMustWank
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

ManMustWank

ROFLMAO

This is funny - Manmustwank!
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by MrCrackles(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
^ ^ ^ wink
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by manmustwac(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

ManMustWank
CRACKHEAD angry
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by vislabraye(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ poster, I'm not sure whether it's an Islamic thing or a Hausa thing, their culture and behavior are interwoven.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
manmustwac:

CRACKHEAD  angry

grin grin grin
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

ManMustWank
manmustwac:

CRACKHEAD angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by Dclique(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2009
Lol. . . Man must what?
Am out, before they corrupt me.
Re: Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts by sunnykiss(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
Me too they have been deletin my post and i posted at the right place,are they nuts

(1) (Reply)

Primavera Filling Station Sangotedo Sells Adulterated Fuel / Jealous Husband Tattoos Wife's Face / May 21, 2011 Apoclypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.