Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President (3350 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / When A Vice President Becomes A 'coordinating Son' By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by mrBN: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
The Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has recalled back through his days when he started the journey of Life, his school days, when he became a Lecturer/Professor and recently, when he emerged as the Vice President of the republic of Nigeria.

According to Osinbajo, who is currently the Acting President of Nigeria; He never used a Brand New Car during his school days, even when he was a lecturer, he only used fairly used car, (known as tokumbo)

The Pastor turned politician stated this at a convention held by the Redeem Christian Church Of God, RCCG, International Conference, Lagos.

According to him, Christians should wait for God's time, narrating how his life was turn-around for good, as he was gifted about 3 brand new cars in one year.

Watch the video: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/02/video-vp-osinbajo-says-he-never-used.html

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by tukdi: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by moblix: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Correct man,I salute u

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by SWG25: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Crap

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by ufuosman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na so campaign take they start, sir na you no one buy. Goodluck own na shoe Osinbajo own na tokumbo car.
VP to presido.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aii
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by Qmerit(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
And oga Ag pres/Vp u think correct Tokubo car is cheap, depending of the car? But what you disclosed in your assets declaration form can buy brand new 20 SUVs and you still have enough in your account if you wish. So, in my opinion is was a choice not poverty. This your case is differ from going school without shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by seunmsg(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even as commissioner for justice in Lagos state, he did not use a brand new car shocked shocked shocked. Nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by 989900: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
That Mercedes that Aunty drives no fit buy some brand new car? You have almost a million dollars if not more in your account according to your declaration . . . GEJ self no get shoe, I beg tear us another one.

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by poiZon: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
when pastors r competing with devils in lying.

Before becoming a prof, i believed he headed a department which comes with some benefits, he was attorney general of lagos state also for 8yrs.

All these while adont know whether na for berger tinubu bin dey go buy cars for him commissioners then send the bills to state house as brand new cars.

He might be telling the truth ooooo......

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by DonCortino: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oga acting presido, is this your own version of ' I never have a shoe'?
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by DonCortino: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
seunmsg:
Even as commissioner for justice in Lagos state, he did not use a brand new car shocked shocked shocked. Nawa o.

You dey mind the idiot! angry
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by AntiWailer: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
So as commissioner of justice, u drove used car too ?

I remember u declared assets worth millions.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by farouk0403(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nigerian Elders sabi lie, first they will tell you how dem suffer for school, how dem they sell fire wood, secondly they will tell you na first dem de take for class. I wonder who was the last person in the class.

Na only one man come tell me the truth he said him de carrylast, him de missed class,him they take weed when he dodge classes.

Guess what? the man is successful weed transporter now..

Abeg make them remain the lie for us small na, so that we will have something to tell our children as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by ourema(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am very afraid of people like this. We bought into these ideas when I had no shoes slogan came up. Now another slogan of I have never used a brand new car.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by Blue3k(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is this a thing of pride? I never had new car either so what? Getting a new car isn't that hard unless you're in Nigeria I guess undecided.

Fun fact: Nigerian presidents are either professors or millitary men.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by DoTheNeedful: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
DonCortino:

You dey mind the idiot! angry

I think you are the idiott here. The op and the guy you quoted too are sillyy too. You are so much blinded with hate that you could not realize that Osinbajo was talking about his life as a lecturer. He was a multimillionaire before he became vp.

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by FeloniousFelon: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
This same fake pastor that declared assets worth over 70bn naira to the CCB?
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by kayzat: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
seunmsg:

The op is just been mischievous. he said he bought his first brand new vehicle in 1998 which was before his appointment as a commissioner .
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by crackhouse(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok, I hope ur mind is not telling u that u will be the next president.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by seunmsg(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
kayzat:

The op is just been mischievous. he said he bought his first brand new vehicle in 1998 which was before his appointment as a commissioner .

Thanks for the clarification. The OP should correct the misrepresentation.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by kayzat: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
mrBN:

The Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has recalled back through his days when he started the journey of Life, his school days, when he became a Lecturer/Professor and recently, when he emerged as the Vice President of the republic of Nigeria.

According to Osinbajo, who is currently the Acting President of Nigeria; He never used a Brand New Car during his school days, even when he was a lecturer, he only used fairly used car, (known as tokumbo)

The Pastor turned politician stated this at a convention held by the Redeem Christian Church Of God, RCCG, International Conference, Lagos.

According to him, Christians should wait for God's time, narrating how his life was turn-around for good, as he was gifted about 3 brand new cars in one year.

Watch the video: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/02/video-vp-osinbajo-says-he-never-used.html

Mynd44 kindly pull down this thread should the op fail to use the correct heading for his thread.

Osinbajo said he never use a brand new car until 1998 not 2015 as misrepresented by the op.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by hucienda: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Prof why you dey copy GEJ format.

Dat one own na shoe, your own com bi tokunbo car. Dat format no dey work again.

Abeg just concentrate do your job.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by FastShipping: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
This same fake pastor that declared assets worth over 70bn naira to the CCB?

70 billion naira you said? Dey lie small small.

The man declared asset worth $900k or so. That's just around 400 Million Naira.

I hope you know what 70B is.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by KINGwax007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dude has $9million in foreign account as part of his declared assets...

Stop using Jonathan's style of campaign, abeg...

U don dey vex me sef...

angry angry

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
this idiot should better forget being a president because we Igbos are ready betray him as they did to gej ,infact i ll personally come down to the zoo vote any other tribe but yoruba and god no go vex na 1,1.afonja and lies even their pastors
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by FastShipping: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
kayzat:

Mynd44 kindly pull down this thread should the op fail to use the correct heading for his thread.

Osinbajo said he never use a brand new car until 1998 not 2015 as misrepresented by the op.

They are in pain the same man they've been mocking as "mere commissioner" is about to become full time president, hence the lie and the pull him down mentality they are known for is the reason for a thread like this. They've always been bitter. Watch as they go crazy and voiceforous against Osinbajo in the coming weeks.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by FastShipping: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
KINGwax007:
Dude has $9million in foreign account as part of his declared assets...

Stop using Jonathan's style of campaign, abeg...

U don dey vex me sef...

angry angry

Liar! $900k.

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
FastShipping:

They are in pain the same man they've been mocking as "mere commissioner" is about to become full time president, hence the lie and the pull him down mentality they are known for is the reason for a thread like this. They've always been bitter. Watch as they go crazy and voiceforous against Osinbajo in the coming weeks.
have you people seen y yorubas can't be trust why cant you allow buhari before thinking of osibanjo becoming president .I have said and ll keep saying this yorubas are the people wishing buhari death but they sre doing it silently but stylishly covering this feeling up these things are not to be trusted one bit
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by FastShipping: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
have you people seen y yorubas can't be trust why cant you allow buhari before thinking of osibanjo becoming president .I have said and ll keep saying this yorubas are the people wishing buhari death but they sre doing it silently but stylishly covering this feeling up these things are not to be trusted one bit

No Yoruba wishes death on Buhari. We know the people who wish him death. Buhari is sick and vice should assume and will assume power soon. That is the reason why we have constitution. Osinbajo is transitioning into full time president. Go ahead with lies, pull him down attitude or just kill yourself if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by ettybaba(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is an old video.
It was made long before Prof Yemi Osinbajo decided to run with Buhari for president.
Re: Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President by ettybaba(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Shameless flaties.
No true Yoruba man wishes Buhari death. Only flaties do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Aruwajoye Of TVC News Appointed Press Secretary To Ondo Governor / PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow / Olawepo Hashim To Drive Private Sector Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.