Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man (548 Views)

I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Penaldo: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
The desire of any woman is to have a man that is rich enough to take care of her, give her financial security, take her on romantic trips and make reality her fantasies.

While many see this as a daunting task, I have found out a good plan for a serious lady to achieve this.

The plan is very simple, Stick by and encourage a poor or middle class man who has a vision and a dream, partnered with skill and technique until he becomes rich.

The road will be rocky, but if his determination is there, you’ll both get there together. Plus he’ll more than likely stay loyal to you for sticking with him through the ups and downs.

Otherwise, to a rich man, you may just be seen as an option, not a life-long companion. I mean, sure it’s possible to have him, but not that likely.

From A PAlmchat Post
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
How to be a gold digger?
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Penaldo: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How to be a gold digger?
Dude, do you need an audio version?
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Penaldo:
Dude, do you need an audio version?
yes please
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Penaldo: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yes please
I'll send it by DHL to you bro
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Penaldo:
I'll send it by DHL to you bro
That'd be nice. You're so kind
Re: Simple Way A Lady Can Attract A Rich Man by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2017
One mustn't marry an already made man, you can grow the wealth together so far you both are young.

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Feelings Of Love / The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics) / 2morrow...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.