Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu (15605 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2017
The Spiritual Director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke in Ide­mili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma, pop­ularly known as Ebube Muon­so, has pleaded with the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the detained leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

He described the incarcera­tion of Kanu as an injustice and inequity from the government.

The clergyman said that ad­dressing various critical issues like injustice, marginalisation and others which fuel the urge to secede would have far-reach­ing effect than holding other people captive.

Obimma took the anti-corruption war of the Buha­ri-led Federal Government to the cleaners over alleged lop­sidedness.

He spoke at the end of a 33-day prayer session with the theme: “My Year of Divine En­thronement” organised by his ministry. The event was alleged­ly attended by about 1.5 million participants across the globe.

He preached from 9pm to 9am and attended to over 600 participants after the prayer ses­sion.

Two deaf and dumb partici­pants: Paul Ukachukwu and Ber­nard Mmaduka, said that they re­ceived their healing as they could hear and speak.

Obimma said: “The President (Buhari) is partial in his anti-cor­ruption war. For him, the politi­cians in the ruling APC are saints but the ones in the PDP, APGA, and other political parties are cor­rupt. Let there be equality; let love lead Nigeria.”

Obimma, a Catholic Priest with Onitsha Archdiocese and Parish Priest of Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish, Umudioka, Dunu­kofia in Anambra State, lamented that with the exchange rate of the dollar to Naira worsening daily, Nigerians were finding it very dif­ficult to afford the basic require­ments of life even as many indus­tries and businesses are have shut down.

He continued: “My message is for our country Nigeria where­by some people are under oppres­sion. We say we’re one Nigeria but that’s only in words. I am advo­cating for equity, justice, and fair­ness.

“And again, God has absolute power; holding other people cap­tives just like Nnamdi Kanu who is languishing in prison. And eve­rybody is passive about that even Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Injustice is in­justice.

“I pray that the Federal Gov­ernment will grant him (Kanu) amnesty. As you can see, there is hunger in the land. The President and others should alleviate hun­ger in the land. The people are dy­ing daily. Prices of goods are sky­rocketing. As a priest, I’m not happy when I see my flock suf­fer,” he stressed.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/02/Ebube-Muonso-seeks-Amnesty-for-Nnamdi-Kanu/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by rusher14: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
2 deaf and dumb people received healing saying they could now hear and talk.

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
The truth is he must ask for forgiveness from Nigeria nation as a whole

He must also ask for forgiveness from Mr president

And other 120 conditions attached

If he will meet all the condition then he will be out by 2035

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by JohnsonOlanre: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the great nemesis of the zombies. The one that looked their great dying dullard in the eye and told him about the worms eating up his senile brain.

'Tell your Buhari, I said he is mad"~ Nnamdi Kanu 2016

The thing shock zombie pro-dullards no be small as their daura sherrifat god was demystified by Kanu.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Young03(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Did u sleep last nigt?

Must u create and comment?

I know ur sense is unstable sha

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Obascoetubi: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2017
flat head

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Our Dilector is a master strategist!

It was a deliberate plot to surrender himself for arrest so he can unleash his soldiers on the zoo.

Very soon, the one million soldiers and their riffles will arrive to fall the zoo.

The zoo must fall! No one should beg for our Dilector because he has his plans intact.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Nnamdi Kanu, the great nemesis of the zombies. The one that looked their great dying dullard in the eye and told him about the worms eating up his senile brain.

'Tell your Buhari, I said he is mad"~ Nnamdi Kanu 2016

The thing shock zombie pro-dullards no be small as their daura sherrifat god was demystified by Kanu.

Yes o.

Our Dilector is not frustrated at all.

In fact, his one million soldiers are already on their way to crash the zoo.

This zoo is already falling sef! grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Amnesty Ko, Amnesty Ni angry angry angry

I dont think, That Useless Thing Called Nnamdi, will make it out Alive!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Young03:

Did u sleep last nigt?

Must u create and comment?

I know ur sense is unstable sha

E be like say the thing pain Am

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Confused clergy!

In one breath, you're pleading with the FG to grant amnesty to Dilector Kanu.

In another, you're saying his arrest and detention is injustice!

How can you ask for amnesty for someone who has been treated unjustly?

No be to fight the injustice you suppose dey pursue?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Idiots, did Kanu send anyone to seek amnesty on his behalf? Nigger said he wants to be Nelson Mandella of heeboe land and yall trying to mess that up! angry

If he gets released today, how is that dream gonna come true when he's barely done 2 out of 26years? angry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

E be like say the thing pain Am
No, i think it is the spark plugs or the coil packs. He should check them. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
No, i think it is the spark plugs or the coil packs. He should check them. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

You didn't even make any sense.

18 Likes

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Why not let him go down as a hero that he is ?
Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Idiots, did Kanu send anyone to seek amnesty on his behalf? Nigger said he wants to be Nelson Mandella of heeboe land and yall trying to mess that up! angry

If he gets released today, how is that dream gonna come true when he's barely done 2 out of 26years? angry

As much as I don't like talking about Kanu and his issues, I'll need to ask you this question. Why do you always feel the need to run around on every thread about Igbos and Nnamdi to spill hate all the time? I don't like Kanu's ideas or ways of doing things, and I try as much as possible to avoid such threads but you sir always run around unclad on posts about someone you claim not to like, Is that normal?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Sis Good morning

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Pwayne2016(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
I commend Nnamdi Kanu for his bravery

Two years in prison and stil he couldnt denounce Biafra, shows you stuff Igbos are made from

But one man only heard in the media that he would go to prison for committing treason

That man didnt wait to confirm the news

He drank Otapiapia and died like a Cockroach all for his cowardice

That man is currently the Patron, mentor and hero of Afonjas

U can also see the stuff afonjas are made from...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
As much as I don't like talking about Kanu and his issues, I'll need to ask you this question. Why do you always feel the need to run around on every thread about Igbos and Nnamdi to spill hate all the time? I don't like Kanu's ideas or ways of doing things, and I try as much as possible to avoid such threads but you sir always run around unclad on posts about someone you claim not to like, Is that normal?
Go to hell bro. I dont give a phuck what you like or dont like. I dont care a hoot whether you comment on any topic or not. I am not amswerable to you or anyone else on this forum, and i'm certainly never gonna be.

Now get the phuck out of my face. Nonsense. angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by mazimee(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Coming from someone whose daily bread comes after a hard day ass licking and praising singing job.

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by mazimee(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2017
Zombies are all the thread like ants feasting on sugar.

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2017
we will not release that moronn...forget it...

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

More IPOB-induced pains to zombie muslim skulls! Insha Allaboo! Allaboo seriki! grin grin
Shuo, no be true I talk?

Our Dilector Kanu no get one million soldiers?

Abi dem no get one million riffles?

Abi the zoo no go fall?

Abeg make you mind yasef oooo.

cool cool cool cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by okasebe(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol.. .

I thought they said kanu was living fine in kuje prison and he doesn't look mal-nourished unlike afonjas. grin grin

Kanu doesn't need amnesty, he is enjoying the good facilities in kuje prison

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Eledan: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2017
rusher14:
2 deaf and dumb people received healing saying they could now hear and talk.

Hallelujah!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Iamwrath: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol juju spiritual
Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by SINZ: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

I knew I would find you here
Re: Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu by Eledan: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2017
I thought the ipoot yoot says here that they are immune to what is going on, and they want things get messier grin

The President and others should alleviate hun­ger in the land. The people are dy­ing daily. Prices of goods are sky­rocketing. As a priest, not happy when I see my flock suf­fer,” he stressed.

The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad.