Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What No One Told Us About Self- Publishing In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What No One Told Us About Self- Publishing In Nigeria (371 Views)

How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Misconception About Self-publishing / Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What No One Told Us About Self- Publishing In Nigeria by Divepen1(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2017
I couldn't believe it when Sally Kenneth Dadzie of Moskeeda Page made 150,000 naira in a month from just selling her ebooks on Okadabooks. I assumed she must be doing something others are not doing. But I stumbled upon the fact that many Authors are really making it through self publishing on Okadabooks. Even Nollybooks from South Africa have their ebooks on this platform and are selling fast. The most interesting part is that many publishing houses have their ebooks on the platform and are selling really well.

Yet, there are still many young authors yet to make a thousand naira from selling on Okadabooks.

So, what can be the reason for those not selling?

At this workshop, you will encounter Karo Oforofuo, who serves as an inside person. She will give secrets only an insider can give. Details on things that work. You will also encounter Peju Amadi, one of the top 25 Bestselling Okadabooks Authors. She has received many awards for her works.

And Akintayo Akinjide who has a great knowledge about the craft and about Okadabook

It's time to stop writing without any hope of making money. It's time to stop waiting for those publishers who annually, have thousands of books to choose from.

Register to learn the method that works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What No One Told Us About Self- Publishing In Nigeria by ekaromail: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2017
I tell a lot of writers, having success in self-publishing is not all about the written work. It is 30% writing and 70% marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Ignite Your Day! I Thus Implore You To Read This ” Football And Life “ / Nigerian Youths; Here's A Food For Thought For You / Women Writers Only- Apply For This Opportunity To Travel To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.