Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice (353 Views)

Please Help! I Need Advice With My Certificates. / I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore / Just Wrote Waec And I Need Advice On What Course To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice by Cassim33(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed.

Re: Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice by ajigiteri(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2017
If you can change to biochemistry or chemistry it would be better. Microbiology is too narrow, it's add to get job after school in Nigeria. You need a course that's diversified if you really want to compete for the few available positions in Nigeria. Takia
Re: Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice by oluwatobi01(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello Mr. Kasimu, we hv the same story to tell,during my days of adm struggle,I wrote jamb for 4yrs in which the first three yrs was unilag wth mbbs but now,am abt rounding off my degree in a state uni studying biochemistry. ...

Bottom line,grab the adm with high interest and make the best grade out of it. ...In btw,microbiology is a great course,I did sum courses abt mcb in my 2nd n 3rd yr...n its lucrative though ......Mohammed Kasimu,welcum to the world of microbes,....gr8 innoculist ....

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Aim In Life? / Zimbabwe Bans The Beating Of Children / Please Anyone Here Who Studied Mob-app-dev @NIIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.