Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf (1637 Views)

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods / Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 1:06am On Dec 12, 2009
"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/tiger-woods-taking-break-golf-hiatus-infidelity/#ixzz0ZQb94nR2

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

stop this nonsense tiger, Golf is your moneymaker and you are this close to breaking jack nicklaus's record. First you rework your prenup and your are stuck at home doing nothing. why don't you just give this woman some dough and get on with your life and hooker loving habit?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2009
Dis niggu is dumb ass hell
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 1:22am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Dis niggu is dumb backside hell

"A major waste of time. Let me get this straight . . . . he's going to be happy going from being the world's biggest sports superstar, jetsetting around the world with a hottie in every city . . . . . to a boring secluded homelife with Elin? Give me a break. Just get the divorce so he can get back to golf. He's nothing without it"

this would not end well.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by semid4lyfe(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2009
Kai! Tiger Woods MUMU no be small.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by chiogo(f): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2009
LOL who cares about golf? grin

He should go and rest jare. All these stories because of him. Chai, if not for his wealth. . . angry
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by ikamefa(f): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2009
correct me if am wrong

has this Tiger woods of a mutant ever acknowledged that he is a BLACK - MAN in the past?

Now the hidden black gene has reared its ugly head "  grin "

i agree with @ topic this latest move is a mumu one!

why stay home with the  same woman you were cheating on with like 20  chicken-heads?, he is suddenly now in love with her again?
cheesy

am sure that girl is just playing her position give it a few more months ,shes gon kick him to the kerb and maximize on that alimony

Tiger is truely a golf Genius but on being street-wise he scores zero  grin

i wonder if the big-bucks makes them turn mumu all of a sudden   grin grin
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2009
It's not a sucker move bawo. It would be more damaging to his reputation if he alienated his marriage. He has admitted his infidelity and his plan is to devote his current time to hopefully saving his marriage. Golf can wait until one tournament before Augusta.

Great players thrive when faced with adversity. When his father died he came out and won. Let's see what he has lined up for an encore.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 4:12am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

It's not a sucker move bawo.  It would be more damaging to his reputation if he alienated his marriage.  He has admitted his infidelity and his plan is to devote his current time to hopefully saving his marriage.  Golf can wait until one tournament before Augusta. 

Great players thrive when faced with adversity.  When his father died he came out and won.  Let's see what he has lined up for an encore.

try living in the same house with a woman a week after it was revealed you cheated on her with 10+ plus women (including love-peddlers).  Can you imagine the children being forced to endure such a patch patch marriage?

This marriage is wrecked, no amount of dr.phil and TB joshua miracles can fix it.  tiger's player card has being revoked.  You are a celebrity paying high-priced hookers for sex?  Even Sauron doesn't stoop that low  grin
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 12, 2009
This is what someone wrote on Facebook:

"We can't support you like we did Micheal Jackson, OJ Simpson, etc because you do not consider yourself to be a black man.  From the African American race."

Got my backside rotf
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 4:33am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

"We can't support you like we did Micheal Jackson, OJ Simpson, etc because you do not consider yourself to be a black man. From the African American race."

Got my backside rotf

lol

mess tiger woods
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by 0hsisi: 4:34am On Dec 12, 2009
He is just a man
Most men think with their dangling yekinis
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol

bleep tiger woods
How did you do on your last finals?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

How did you do on your last finals?

I did well, Im like a genius
What of you, failed uh? undecided Its aiight you got like many more years to make up for it lol wink
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by THEAMAKA1: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2009
hahahaha!!!!
sucker!!

why does it seem when the it gets really good, something always happens.
this guy had it, HE HAD IT!!!!!

who cares about this C. . . . . thing he calls himself.
BOOOOOOOO!!!! Tiger Woods!! i knew he was famous, but not THAT famous. SHOOO!! the whole word must stop because some mut cheated on his wife, as if things like this dont happen everyday. shior.
he just looks like the black version of Jon Gosselin to me.  tongue
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 4:55am On Dec 12, 2009
Tiger woods is wack if it were me i would cheat on my wife and not give a damn. She dey craze full time
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 5:01am On Dec 12, 2009
But that's because you are a fool. Why bost about something as nauseating as this?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2009
seun and his chinese style censorship, pros-titutes are love peddlers while p.i.m.ps are love vendors?  na wa o.

sjeezy8:

What of you, failed uh? undecided Its aiight you got like many more years to make up for it lol wink

you know she's on the 7yr plan.  We shall get that BA in general education someday.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 5:07am On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

But that's because you are a fool. Why bost about something as nauseating as this?
^^^ ode alert
sorry im not a gay nikku like you sobbing every da.mn where over cheating on my wife. Ill buy a new wife one jare

bawomolo:

seun and his chinese style censorship, pros-titutes are love peddlers while p.i.m.ps are love vendors? na wa o.

you know she's on the 7yr plan. We shall get that BA in general education someday.

that was EXACTLY what i was going to write "7 yrs plan" lmfao
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^ ode alert
sorry im not a gay nikku like you sobbing every da.mn where over cheating on my wife. Ill buy a new wife one jare
Shurrup olongbo. Not every man is a perverted filthy dog like you, boy.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2009
lol
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2009
lol nikkuh
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by opad(m): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2009
Buttttty why?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Iyen ko tie funny rara.
Dnt wish me bad luck, understood?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by chiogo(f): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2009
LOL @ 7-yr plan. Gators, reject it oo.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2009
I didnt even see it.
Rejected

@bawomolo
You lucky say. . . . nevamind grin
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

"We can't support you like we did Micheal Jackson, OJ Simpson, etc because you do not consider yourself to be a black man.  From the African American race."

Got my backside rotf

only an african american will open his mouth to say i supported a guys accused of child molesting and murder because they're black - though i don't remember mj getting much support at the time.

bawomolo:

try living in the same house with a woman a week after it was revealed you cheated on her with 10+ plus women (including love-peddlers).  Can you imagine the children being forced to endure such a patch patch marriage?

This marriage is wrecked, no amount of dr.phil and TB joshua miracles can fix it.  tiger's player card has being revoked.  You are a celebrity paying high-priced hookers for sex?  Even Sauron doesn't stoop that low  grin

keep in mind that tiger got to where he is by having an intensive focus on golf to the exclusion of all else. i'm aure while his clasmmates were at the mall, partying or at pom, he was on the putting green. high school athletes in general get all the nookie they can ask for and more . but golfers? especially back then ?

like a lot of wunderkinds, his expertise in golf comes at the price of ability in other aspects.

just hang in there tiger - its your time to stand in the rain - at least no be felonious offense - no community service for you .
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2009
bawomolo:

seun and his chinese style censorship, pros-titutes are love peddlers while p.i.m.ps are love vendors?  na wa o.

go easy on him - wetin u g do if there is no NL - you'll find another forum - seun on the other hand will have to get a job who knows - maybe working for a former nairalander (ouch!)
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2009
oyb:

only an african american will open his mouth to say i supported a guys accused of child molesting and murder because they're black - though i don't remember mj getting much support at the time.
MJ [i]was [/i]getting support. Some black people believed that the accusation was wrong. . . . on websites, fan groups etc
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by 4Play(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2009
The marriage is ruined. Tiger should continue doing what he does best, golf and chicks.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
4 Play:

The marriage is ruined. Tiger should continue doing what he does best, golf and chicks.

he should just give her the 100 mil and go on with his high-libido lifestyle.

oyb:

keep in mind that tiger got to where he is by having an intensive focus on golf to the exclusion of all else. i'm aure while his clasmmates were at the mall, partying or at pom, he was on the putting green. high school athletes in general get all the nookie they can ask for and more . but golfers? especially back then ?

like a lot of wunderkinds, his expertise in golf comes at the price of ability in other aspects.

just hang in there tiger - its your time to stand in the rain - at least no be felonious offense - no community service for you .

that's true, tiger needs to realize that he needs golf and golf needs him. Golf is about as relevant as lacrosse without tiger woods. Just some rich white boy sport. tiger needs some women with a little color in them cheesy

FL Gators:

I didnt even see it.
Rejected

@bawomolo
You lucky say. . . . nevamind grin

spill the beans woman cheesy
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by africhika(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
[size=15pt]
if he had continued playing golf with all this nonsense- i seriously would have questioned his manhood.

so stepping down shows he is trying to do the right thing. men correct the problem. boys ignore them. [/size]
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
lol@cure the problem. staying at home won't cure the horndoggery or save his marriage. 

golf and white girls is tiger woods only refuge

tiger pulls out of what? your guess is mine grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Is The Sexiest Yoruba Name / New Cameroonian Gospel Singers Based In Newyork / Igos Of Wazobia Confesses: I Once Begged To Defecate At Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.