Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf (1665 Views)

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods / Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
He should take a time of and think about what he did. tongue
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by africhika(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2009

quote by bawomolo:« #31 on: Today at 12:35:08 PM » 

lol@cure the problem. staying at home won't cure the horndoggery or save his marriage. 
golf and white girls is tiger woods only refuge

travelling around the world with a golf stick won't help his marriage.

he's not just "staying at home" as u put it. he's communicating with his wife.
too many nigerian men don't understand the value of communication.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
africhika:

travelling around the world with a golf stick won't help his marriage.

he's not just "staying at home" as u put it. he's communicating with his wife.
too many nigerian men don't understand the value of communication. 

yes we do, i just won't be communicating with a woman who has access to golf clubs around the house. Kobe da don was playing basketball while fighting a despoil charge.  Goodluck getting a naija man to take a leave from his job in the name of "communication". 

A separation and some miraculous counseling is needed at this point.  common sense says the marriage is wrecked.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by africhika(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
ur in chi-town. where abouts?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by koolchicco: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2009
I can assure you that the PGA will be begging for Tiger to come back once they see the ratings continuously dropping every week of a tournament. This is a country where the President of the United States can have affairs and be okay, so I think that a professional golfer will be okay in the end. I have one other problem though, people should look deeper into their own closets before being so judgmental toward Tiger. hisss!! angry
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
bawomolo:

yes we do, i just won't be communicating with a woman who has access to golf clubs around the house. Kobe da don was playing basketball while fighting a despoil charge. Goodluck getting a naija man to take a leave from his job in the name of "communication".

A separation and some miraculous counseling is needed at this point. common sense says the marriage is wrecked.
The marriage was wrecked the day Mr. Woods protected his assets with a prenup. It became a business transaction. She births and nannies his kids, and he forks over the cash.

When a woman agrees to stay with you after you cheat on her over 10 times with "par" women, a long as you agree to give her more money . . . that ain't a wife. That' a gold digging money-hungry woman right there.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2009
africhika:

your in chi-town. where abouts?

Oh i live in dolton, what about you

hold up o, r-ape is now despoil?
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
Yes rap[i]e[/i] is now despoil . Lol
grin
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yes rap[i]e[/i] is now despoil . Lol
grin

man seun must have read too much Shakespeare as a child grin
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by africhika(f): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2009
evanston

quote by bawomolo:
« #34 on: Today at 01:01:51 PM » 

yes we do, i just won't be communicating with a woman who has access to golf clubs around the house. Kobe da don was playing basketball while fighting a despoil charge. Goodluck getting a naija man to take a leave from his job in the name of "communication". 

A separation and some miraculous counseling is needed at this point.  common sense says the marriage is wrecked.

tiger is not living paycheck to paycheck. he can def. afford to take time off work for the sake of family. work shouldn't come b4 family.

[b]quote by C2H50H:[/b]The marriage was wrecked the day Mr. Woods protected his assets with a prenup.  It became a business transaction.  She births and nannies his kids, and he forks over the cash.

When a woman agrees to stay with you after you cheat on her over 10 times with "par" women, a long as you agree to give her more money . . . that ain't a wife.  That' a gold digging money-hungry woman right there. 

true.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by C2H5OH(f): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2009
thank you sweetie. i for marry you but my cash never reach lol.  smiley

penis
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2009
africhika:

evanston

you attending northwestern or you just stay there?

tiger is not living paycheck to paycheck. he can def. afford to take time off work for the sake of family. work shouldn't come b4 family.

I don't think that would help. he needs to create some space between he and his wife. There is way too much negative in that household (getting attacked with a golf club and a cell phone). Staying in the marriage for the "kids" is a patch patch move.

what's the difference between santa clause and tiger woods?

santa clause stopped after three ho's cool
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 13, 2009
bawomolo:

what's the difference between santa clause and tiger woods?

That is so dry cry
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by sjeezy8: 5:34am On Dec 13, 2009
bawomolo:

LMFAO

FL Gators:

That is so dry cry

lol
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

That is so dry cry

hi hater cool
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by THEAMAKA1: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2009
"you see me, hi hater" lol cool
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2009
bawomolo:

hi hater cool
Hi to you too, dear cool
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by africhika(f): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2009
just started at northwestern.
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2009
africhika:

just started at northwestern.

can we share the post-graduation millions. cool

what are you studying by the way
Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by paddylo1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
u bums missing the point.  . .tiger is probably tired of that a*s*s

who wants to be tied down to one chick when u got hundreds on yo di*ck

he is just retreating to manage the information and bad press a lil better

they will divorce in less than 2yrs.  .and she will move back to europe

these european chicks always move back to europe anyways. . .trust me i know. . .

as for tiger himself.  .i believe he should try n date a black lady for once. . .

maybe a brazilian,colombian,nigerian. . .if he dont like AAs

if he does that he will find inner peace and stop all these chasin of white hos all around

just my 2cents

Re: Sucker Move: Tiger Woods Takes Indefinite Break From Professional Golf by easehr: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2009
He will become worse i bet ya!!! this is all crazy. GOLF IS HIS LIFEEEE!! i bet ya he wld resort to drinking, nd get worse!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reality Show 'the Real Me' / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland / FRANCA.E Has Been Threatened Into Silence #COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.