Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? (1105 Views)

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / Top 10 Countries Where There Is More Sex / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
recession causes many layoff husbands staying at home. distress and depression make them more restless and desperate in need of some kind of relief.

by the other side, malnutrition will also cause more desire for sex. but after a violent sex, physical expense will need more energy supplement, but a not quite well-fed husband can not make ends meet, which will cause them more stressful and avid for more sex. kind of cul-de-sac circle.

if you are a wife, do you agree with what i say? should you pity your husband more ? do you think you should do more on bed during the recession period? to set up his confidence by regulating his sex behavior, to give enough but not to indulge . recession has its business even on bed.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by falconey(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
I've not come across such discombobulated post in my years.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
I've not come across such discombobulated post in my years.

i am a woman with depth , i dont mean my body.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2017

1 Share

Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Smh.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
firstking01:
Smh.

all guys under 30 years old are not allowed to post in my thread. you are lacking of live experience
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

all guys under 30 years old are not allowed to post in my thread. you are lacking of live experience
Ok.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by falconey(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
firstking01:
Ok.

Na him you read so, she wants guys wey their life remain 1bar not the agile and sophisticated men.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by gbegemaster(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:
recession causes many layoff husbands staying at home. distress and depression make them more restless and desperate in need of some kind of relief.

by the other side, malnutrition will also cause more desire for sex. but after a violent sex, physical expense will need more energy supplement, but a not quite well-fed husband can not make ends meet, which will cause them more stressful and avid for more sex. kind of cul-de-sac circle.

if you are a wife, do you agree with what i say? should you pity your husband more ? do you think you should do more on bed during the recession period? to set up his confidence by regulating his sex behavior, to give enough but not to indulge . recession has its business even on bed.
Madam, the man is thinking of how to feed his family and all you can think of is sex. You should be thinking of helping out financially.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2017
will you just shutup undecided
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
Madam

what i say is very plain, how to cope with a hungry husband, sexually?
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
slimthugchimee:

shut up?

where is my human right? the speech liberty?

i am speaking something above your intelligence, you feel bored , because you dont understand it.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
Madam, the man is thinking of how to feed his family and all you can think of is sex. You should be thinking of helping out financially.

no matter how poor a family is, they need sex . and just because their are poor, the sex problem is more salient. i guess you would feel more interested in the rich family's stories . of course, the rich husband buying a watch for his wife, is worth one of your precisous threads over here.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:

a hungry man thinking of sex more,

it is pathetic, but true
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by gbegemaster(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

no matter how poor a family is, they need sex . and just because their are poor, the sex problem is more salient. i guess you would feel more interested in the rich family's stories . of course, the rich husband buying a watch for his wife, is worth one of your precisous threads over here.
The important thing is not get pregnant and be adding responsibilities.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by Jodha(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol..... As I'm not married lemme... Coman be going.. grin
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:

in the west countries, when recession, 3 things are bound to be popular : condoms, tv sets, and movies
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
The important thing is not get pregnant and be adding responsibilities.

see, this guy is cunning and shrewd, he says, in recession, people should enjoy sex as free as usual, but be more careful , not to make the women pregnant.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by gbegemaster(m): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

see, this guy is cunning and shrewd, he says, in recession, people should enjoy sex as free as usual, but be more careful , not to make the women pregnant.
Loooooooool. You are just a case. Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
gbegemaster:
Loooooooool. You are just a case. Thanks for making me laugh.

i always wonder, how many cups of cassava would compensate a climax?
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by megareal: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2017
You and sex matters sef. It's like you have too much time on your hands to always be thinking and typing about sex, climax etc. undecided
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by Stevengerd(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
slimthugchimee:
See Wetin NL Don Cos, Make Pikin Dey Yab her Mama. U No Get Elders For Ause. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2017
megareal:
You and sex matters sef. It's like you have too much time on your hands to always be thinking and typing about sex, climax etc. undecided

dont tell me you are not always thinking of sex and climax. but why dont you type them out?

if romance land is not for sex and love, what else is it for?
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by megareal: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

dont tell me you are not always thinking of sex and climax. but why dont you type them out?

No, I'm not always thinking about sex. I've got too many things to fit in a day to spend time daydreaming like an adolesecent.

If thinking and planning and working on how to blow, you gat me there.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you sure you don't cheat on ur husband? Cos ur topic is surprising EVERYTIME!

if u are not thinking of sleeping and getting bleeped, you're thinking of seeing naked mad pple while driving home with their dicks dangling all around...

Madam! You are not married!!!
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by whywhyogun: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
are you sure you don't cheat on ur husband? Cos ur topic is surprising EVERYTIME!

if u are not thinking of sleeping and getting bleeped, you're thinking of seeing naked mad pple while driving home with their dicks dangling all around...

Madam! You are not married!!!

my husband is also on naira land, using another name, which i have no idea of, maybe you are my husband? heheheh

we both enjoy this anonymous status.
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

my husband is also on naira land, using another name, which i have no idea of, maybe you are my husband? heheheh

we both enjoy this anonymous status.
your fantasies are outta this world...
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by gbegemaster(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
whywhyogun:

i always wonder, how many cups of cassava would compensate a climax?
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? by nigeriasmack: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
the tummy being hungry or full , people need sex. a stressful mind is wanting more sex.

(1) (Reply)

6 University Students Arrested For Gang-raping Teenage Girl Granted N9M Bail.. / Popular Demand... " VANIDA". / What Amount Of Sex Is Sex Abuse +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.