Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics (27938 Views)

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. / Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is supposed to be a Yoruba -Northerners thread. Why bring Igbos into this madness? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by SIRmanjar(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

You see why I said only a bastard points at his father's house with his left hands?
Mtchheww!commot for road ma see front joor

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
nope, we are not, we are telling you slaves not to put mouth where the masters are talking. leave both of us alone to face ourselves. we have not written letter to slaves to interfere. thank you.
Who exactly is a slave btw we and u sef. U come to my land with taxi and kunu plus kai kai, i come to ur land and buy almost all ur lands, ur market and yet u still form Conductor to serve me, in ur own state, Wole WOle wole dats all u know.
But wait lest i forget i carry sweet spotless face around while u carry a face designed with razors with d mark of slavery. Bros think am na, soom slaverycology will be introduced into ur universities

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U ar a sick man bro..I luv ibos..They helped me when my yoruba relations abandoned me.my neighbours,my chic and most of my frendz ar ibos..Go ad hang ursef if u are pissed
so who ate u telling. ur relations left u, who's fault. my brother has been sponsoring an Igbo girl since when she was a year and 6month. the girl will be writing waec now. she even told us she want to change her Surname to ours but we told her that isn't good enough. and we have plan for her to go and study medicine in OAU. so what is the big deal.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:
This is supposed to be a Yoruba -Northerners thread. Why bring Igbos into this madness? undecided
bros, na those iPod youth started it o. I no knw their own for the matter.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
bros, na those iPod youth started it o. I no knw their own for the matter.

Start Wetin? Na them be the Northern group?

6 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

Who exactly is a slave btw we and u sef. U come to my land with taxi and kunu plus kai kai, i come to ur land and buy almost all ur lands, ur market and yet u still form Conductor to serve me, in ur own state, Wole WOle wole dats all u know.
But wait lest i forget i carry sweet spotless face around while u carry a face designed with razors with d mark of slavery. Bros think am na, soom slaverycology will be introduced into ur universities
hahajaha, is that why you ppl has been crying that we take over all the offices in ur land?. cos I remember when I was serving, they refused us in some organisation, their reason was that youth in that state in anambra has been complaining that we are taking over what their citizen should do. so why, why?
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:

Start Wetin? Na them be the Northern group?
if you wouldn't be biased. u can read all the comment from beginning if you have the time.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by femolii: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na thunder go fire those northern group. for d Osus we know where they belong already fustration is affecting them bcs their confused.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by plainol(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Shehu of Borno and the Emir of Bauchi combined can't dare tell the Oba of Lagos this.

The whole North is a region where their Kings can't tell them STOP THERE. They are all unitedly disunited. If anyone can understand this. They are the easiest people to conquer.

1. There is poverty over there, hence charity can buy little loyalty.

2. They are too fanatically religious, hence, a Mohammed Yusuf from my side can buy some followers for me.

3. They are not very happy with their stingy politicians, meaning they only play politics of money. That's too easy for me to achieve.

Some other weaknesses are still there which I will keep them to myself.

Who says the North can't be conquered, I don't take their bullshit as answer, I will still conquer them if I have the chance.

Parting shot, they always want to fulfill promises they make cause they don't want to be seen as liars, hence, getting a few commitments from them with gifts will do.

It's not as easy as being written, but trust me, I can give them a run for their money.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by colli247(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Elliot2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Yorubas are the only ones that can guarantee your Biafra, so till we say so, you're prisoners of the "Zoo".
someone just called your oba a tout,go and sort that one first,u slowpoke!

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by femolii: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Plainol thanks for this.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
Suleiman said: “Besides, it is unthinkable how a person who was disgraced out of the police service would have the audacity to unjustly accuse others of corruption

Oba of Lagos was disgraced from Police because if corruption and Tinubu still annoited him as oba

Tell me more about Progressives.
Na thieves dey rule Naija Na
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Fx55(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

personal granter kwa?? grin
Na waa....
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
Them no fit

Who are the faceless nothern group?

Nah atiku group

Quite true, they are an Atiku sponsored gruop fighting on behalf of Atiku.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by tishbite41(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
LynnPetra:
e tire me. bt sha afonja n slavery na 5 n 6. the emir of ilorin can testify to dat

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Ngokafor(f): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
so who ate u telling. ur relations left u, who's fault. my brother has been sponsoring an Igbo girl since when she was a year and 6month. the girl will be writing waec now. she even told us she want to change her Surname to ours but we told her that isn't good enough. and we have plan for her to go and study medicine in OAU. so what is the big deal.

...Tales by moonlight.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elliot2:
someone just called your oba a tout,go and sort that one first,u slowpoke!
Naah, its your chest beating ar5es I want to sort out first for thinking you can use those rantings from crap northern groups to insult the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Ngokafor(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
hahajaha, is that why you ppl has been crying that we take over all the offices in ur land?. cos I remember when I was serving, they refused us in some organisation, their reason was that youth in that state in anambra has been complaining that we are taking over what their citizen should do. so why, why?

...I thought there are no Yorubas in the East??..how come you have populated Anambra to the point where the youths are complaining that you have 'taken over their jobs'??...i wonder what we are to believe now.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by thebadmus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
gbishman:
May the Oba of the universe reign forever in Jesus name. By that I mean the Oba of Benin Oba Eware the Ogidigan of Bini kingdom.
. If I hear. I want you to know that Oba of Lagos is not in the Top three list of the greatest Oba in Yoruba land... Mind you who is Ewuare if Ooni of ife or Alaafin iku baba is talking... Scheew. Ewuare! I never see him talking in the crowd about his rank in my life, dey only speak for him

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:

There is nothing like two masters it is purely A master and a slave. D slave full of hatred and jealousy and a master full of superciliousness and tyranny.
We the United States of Ibos say WE DONT CARE!!!
Just hope d slaves will not come crying to us for help or support very soon. My
lol, e pain this one o. like I said. slaves should step aside. we have not called you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Ngokafor(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Naah, its your chest beating ar5es I want to sort out first for thinking you can use those rantings from crap northern groups to insult the Yorubas.

...Believe me when i say that u are just disgracing yourself for nothing here..continue clowning though...its entertaining.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by MENELIK1: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
zionmade:
Very soon yorubas will forget d topic and start shouting ipob ipob.
Wen a master is fighting with his slave who are we to interfere so for dat we ibos say WE DONT CARE
Osu, please concentrate on the erosion problem of the red mud land. Who called you here?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Odkosh: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I thought there are no Yorubas in the East??..how come you have populated Anambra to the point where the youths are complaining that you have 'taken ovet their jobs'??...i wonder what we are to believe now.
here we go again. nobody ever said Yoruba's are not in the east, what we are saying us that, for every 1 westerners moving to east, there are 500 of you trooping to the west. chikena. are u OK now?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Believe me when i say that u are just disgracing yourself for nothing here..continue clowning though...its entertaining.
Shove your post in that hole between your butt.

Who gives a sh1t what you think or what entertains you
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by Ngokafor(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Shove your post in that hole between your butt.

Who gives a sh1t what you think or what entertains you

...So much pain and frustration cheesy..anyway your Northern friends has warned your corrupt Oba of Lagoon and put him in his place..you can chew on that.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, please concentrate on the erosion problem of the red mud land. Who called you here?
Ok oga but u have not mentiomouth ned d north for once. Somebody slapped u and u re busy running a round shouting like a mad dog without even pointing at ur beater. Or are u afraid?

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by ba7man(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...So much pain and frustration cheesy..anyway your Northern friends has warned your corrupt Oba of Lagoon and put him in his place..you can chew on that.
So much stup1d1ty and ignorance for thinking the rantings of irrelevant Northern groups have any effect on someone you don't know.
Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by zionmade(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odkosh:
Hahahahah see how ur argument is flawed. How many corporate offices are in Anambra or did they post u to upper iweka to sell dvd plates. Anyway keep running around for file and shoe jobs while others are ridding high on entrepreneurship

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics by uncleade(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:
and you live in rusted roofs??
And so u abandoned your cursed villages to come and stay in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos) / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.