Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,101 members, 7,867,165 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Set Apart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Set Apart (264 Views)

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Set Apart by overcomersfaith(f): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
This month as pronounce by the Spirit of God as our month of freedom through the love of Christ has been a wonderful month indeed. I believe you have many testimonies to share about the goodness of God towards you and your family, friends and colleagues. Praise God!

I in particular had a nice time with every ministration that the Lord sent to us. I saw the living God all the way, manifesting to suit each occasion as they show up. I believe I have witness in the house. Praise God!

The Lord is saying to someone before the end of this month I will show up in your case, if that individual shout a benefiting Alleluia!!!!!!!!!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/set-apart/
Re: Set Apart by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Love this. What a month I've had! Blessings galore!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Does This Bible Passage Promote The Christian Cause? / Christian Content Writer Required / Tevzman Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.