₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,232 members, 4,998,248 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 01:28 PM

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair (60864 Views)

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please add me back to the group
Hair grows

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by iamfertile(f): 2:36pm On May 07
lovelygurl:
2) Transitioning

If you are not bold enough to do the big chop you can transition. This might be the most frustrating path to choose since you'll be dealing with two hair textures. All you have to do is
-stop using relaxers or any chemical hair treatments
-avoid any heat usage
-do a loooot of protective styles (e.g braids, twists, wigs etc) This do not require daily styling and maintenance, hence less strain/breakage on you hair
-be careful around the line where your natural hair and relaxed haireö meet, that's where it's the weakest
-Trim as little as and as often as you want to till you are fully natural

hi, I noticed that my hair (especially) frontal part are now becoming scary maybe its because I retorch it almost every month last year couple with using bonding glue for wig cap. so i decided that i'll not retorch it to keep natural hair this year. thank God, the hair is now growing naturally been 5months now I haven't retorch. pls, what cream or home remedy can boost its growth? I use honey + lemon, mayannaisse or eggs sometime
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by NikkyHabFabric(f): 1:44am On May 08
Do you want to look stunning on your Wedding day, Burial functions and other occasions?

Are u looking for Aso-Ebi Laces?

NikkyHabFabrics got u covered

We have Laser cut, 3D flower, Velvet, Dry, Organza, Hand made beaded, Swiss Voile, Sequins,Ghalila Laces etc at UNBEATABLE Prices

Call or whatsapp

Worldwide Delivery

Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by heryourbammie(f): 8:58am On May 08
lovelygurl:
Whatsapp Group "Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair

Anyone interested in joining a whatsapp group should feel free to send me a pm and then her/his( cos we do not want to be a sexist cheesy) number. I would not post it here directly for safety's sake.

The Group

♡ will act as a motivation to anyone interested, since we'll be sharing our hair journey with each other and also be pushing ourselves
♡reviews of products will be shared, in order for you to have an idea if a product is/not going to work for you
♡hair videos/hair style ideas will be posted on my whatsapp status
♡names of naturalistas on social media, who you can follow will be listed

Note:
I'm not up for drama. What happens here on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, in other words I don't care if aunty Bose has beef with aunty Ife here on Nairaland, as long has you don't bring your wahala into the group we are fine.

Tina1223
I hope it's not too late to join
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by akakc47: 10:06am On May 10
Hope its not too late to join add me.08061559787
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by shndy: 5:15am On May 21
Does anyone know where I can loc my hair in lagos or ibadan.?
Thank you
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Maryam1234(f): 6:35am On May 21
Please add me up,I have kept my hair natural all my life my mum added relaxer when I was 8 and it damaged my hair I was lucky to attend a secondary school where cutting of hair is compulsory until you enter SS 1,when I started making my hair at SS 1,it grows beautifully my hair texture is rubber like and looks like it's relaxed naturally so no need adding creams .I cut the hair again as a result of some superstitious belief that it's too full and I will be prone to spiritual attack; my parents cut it against my wish in 2011 and since then I have been keeping it real naturally. I have carried my hair naturally since 2012 and I promised to maintain it till the end of time. I really need this hair tip's badly because I am now a mother and it's obvious my offspring are carrying my hair texture so we have to learn maintenance techniques Asap.here is my phone number op please add me to the WhatsApp group 08167232501.
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Madrededios(f): 3:31pm On May 23
Please add me to the group 08162222581. I am on the verge of cutting it all off. My hair is super thin and breaks a lot.
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by Jahdamilola: 6:25am On May 25
pls add my number, its not easy keeping my hair natural, 07031576192
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by tatacherie: 7:57am On Jun 12
Hello lovelies been a while.
Ma petites hair now breaks a lot. Dunno what to use again. I've tried ACV, guava leaves amongst others
Pls help!
Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by isererefunmi: 1:59pm On Jun 12
Pls, add me to the group oh, I want to have a big chop soon, no more relaxer forever, my God should help me. 08060724139

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo) / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.