Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Facebook's Chief Product Officer In Nigeria To Speak At Social Media Week And Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook's Chief Product Officer In Nigeria To Speak At Social Media Week And Me (362 Views)

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook's Chief Product Officer In Nigeria To Speak At Social Media Week And Me by GetItRightniger(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chris Cox, Chief Product Officer at Facebook is in Nigeria today, to speak at Social Media Week in Lagos about the future of media, and to meet with Nigerian entrepreneurs and content creators.

Facebook's Chief Product Officer in Nigeria to speak at Social Media Week and meet local entrepreneurs and creatives
Nigeria is the first stop on a week-long trip to West Africa where Chris will visit Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal to learn about the challenges and opportunities people in the region face so that Facebook can better serve the region’s content creators, entrepreneurs and

http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/02/facebooks-chief-product-officer-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys Should I Buy Insurance For My Air Conditioner? / Dying 7-year-old Boy Sacrificed Kidney To His Dying Mother(see Details) / President Buhari Son Inlaw Has Been Busted For Flaunting Someone’s Else’s $100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.