Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k (43585 Views)

My Sister Made 5million Naira From Human Hair Business In 2017 / Become Ur Own Boss And Earn Up To 100-200k Monthly / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Do you know these deals are are not only for resellers�? It can be bought for personal use or to share with a friend�!

For N100, 000 you get -
-20 inches Vietnamese grade 9a Loose waves
-10 inches Vietnamese super double drawn straight hair
-10 inches Vietnamese super double drawn bouncy hair
-10" Vietnamese single drawn three part closure
-8" Vietnamese single drawn body wave closure
Order yours fast because the demand for Queenzhair weaves is massive�!
If you're in doubt, ask about us now or Google Queenzhair��!Dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121 to secure yours!

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Kingsolar: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2019
queenfav:
Yes, if you are serious i can put you through.
I just pick interest in the business. Absolutely willing. Help please
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Homeyfav: 7:24am On May 08, 2019
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by GrowYourSales(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Are wondering where to get original human hair at wholesale price?

Check this out

Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair Wholesale in Lagos, Nigeria

And bookmark this page asap.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Huggo: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please i want wholesale deals. I want to start hair business soon and I want to know if it is better to sell from home or rent a shop.
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Huggo:
Please i want wholesale deals. I want to start hair business soon and I want to know if it is better to sell from home or rent a shop.
You can sell human hair online and still make good money.pls dm or WhatsApp us on 09050968121

To view our sample wholesale packages,do click on the link below -
https://queenzhaircollections.com/1
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2020
This post is for those who are ready to go into the business of selling GOOD HAIRS�!
We offer Wholesale for 100% Pure Vietnamese human hairs.This is not the grade of hair you buy 10 sets with frontal for 100k�!
It is the best quality of hair your money can buy and we are selling at factory price!
✴️YOU CAN PAY IN INSTALLMENT ON ANY WHOLESALE PACKAGE.
✴️OUR WHOLESALE PRICES ARE GREAT FOR THE QUALITY OF HAIR WE OFFER.
✴️Bear in mind that these are durable 100% pure Viet hairs that can be Colored, curled, straightened, restyled ,relaxed and easily revamped after so many years of usage!
✴️ORDER,PAY & RECEIVE IT AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
YOU CAN COME DOWN TO OUR SHOWROOM TO BUY AND PICKUP AS WELL.

WE DO WORLDWIDE DOOR STEP DELIVERY VIA DHL��.

Dm or WhatsApp us on 09050968121 to get a Wholesale package with a minimum of N100,000���

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2021
HAIRSTYLE INSPIRATION

Our super double drawn straight hair is always a great choice when you want a classy look�!
You can achieve this fabulous hairstyle with our raw vietnamese Super double drawn Straight hair��.
The prices are as follows per 200g(full fix)-
8"-N30000
10"-N35000
12"-N40000
14"-N47000
16"-N55000
Kindly send a DM or whatsapp msg to +2349050968121 for more enquiries or purchase��.
We deliver Worldwide to your Doorstep with DHL at very cheap rate�
You can also visit our Showroom located at Shop 66 POWA plaza,off Old Aba rd,Port Harcourt to see our hairs live for yourself�!

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Dinah247: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by Dinah247: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Check out this blog post if you want to start your own hair business in 2021 https://skintalkwithdee..com/2021/08/how-to-start-successful-human-hair.html

Re: How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k by queenfav(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Are you planning to start human hair business or you are already into it but want to grow your business and make more money?

It will interest you to know that Succeeding in hair business goes beyond buying hair factory contact or having millions to stock up hairs for sale!

Don't miss this life changing Masterclass hosted by the CEO of Queenzhair,who has successfully been into Hair business for 10 years,with over 200 Resellers in Nigeria and other Countries in the World.

COURSE OUTLINE:

⭐Introduction to hair business and the industry.
⭐Understanding different hair terms, quality,origin, and textures.
⭐Exposing myths and secrets hair vendors don't want you to know.
⭐How to start and grow your hair business from scratch.
⭐How to identify both real and fake human hairs.
⭐How to sell human hair with zero Capital via dropshipping.
⭐How to penetrate the saturated business of selling human hair.
⭐How to run an organized and well structured hair business.
⭐How to source for human hairs locally and internationally.
⭐Hair business marketing strategies for online & offline sales.
⭐How to fix your human hair selling price to make good profit.
⭐How to interact with Hair Suppliers to avoid being cheated.
⭐How to get new customers and retain them for life.
⭐Social media marketing apps and tips to grow an online hair brand.
⭐Human hair care routine, styling and recommended products.

This class is going to be LOADED with Valuable information you need to grow your hair business.I will teach you all the strategies I used in building my brand from scratch, to the level where it is today regardless of my competition.

My lectures are well detailed,very easy to understand and structured in a way you can Register and start learning the business at your own pace.

*BONUS: You will be on Queenzhair business Mentorship group for 1 month, to allow you ask me questions on any hair business challenges you may have*

FEE :N20000

DURATION : 2 WEEKS

VENUE: TELEGRAM
To register,send a WhatsApp message to us on 09050968121.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.