Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

At My Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At My Daughter's Wedding (3945 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

At My Daughter's Wedding by GeeCee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2007
JUST TOT U MIGHT WANT TO LAFF

MORE PIX ON DIS MAN TO COME

Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
Nigeria's money at work.

even then you'd think they'd get her a nice wedding dress.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
I dont get this topic, someone explain
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lol that is OBusonjor daughter's wedding---The gurl is undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by GeeCee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2007
@lady T, what is so difficult to understand in dis?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
The topic is "At my Daughters wedding" is it your daughter or Obasanjo's
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2007
grin grin grin He is OBUSONJOR grin grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2007
I dont know why I always expect people in power to have stunning kids
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
look at the background . lol i was expecting some lush area. that place looks like a dive, a real shithole lol
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
This must be before he became presido!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2007
Ah! it will explain it. cos those houses and the surroundings are very shitty
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2007
If the man was in a beautiful area not in Nigeria but some where in a foreign land, you would all be complaining that he has forgotten where he has come from and that he is doing to much in his attempt to disconnect, you guys would be calling him corrupt.

If his daughter had on a nicer more plush dress, you would all be saying that she only has a nice dress because her father is rich.

Stop hating!

The whole seen is straight ghetto and real, nothing fake or phony about the seen.

However, I see a lot of fakes and phony's in this discussion. shocked
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lmao that picture wasnt even taken in Nigeria

joo stfu

and why wouldnt we hate on a president that spends OUR money, you know us NIGERIANS' money so we have every right to speak unlike you.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
TOH

lmao big time . why bother grin grin grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2007
you're right. I shouldnt bother as she instigates on purpose. Out of boredom obviously.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2007
I mean didnt his wife die as a result of spending Nigeria's money in a reckless fashion.  If the money is spent on the people no one would mind.  But when they spend the money soley on themselves we must talk!

I mean for bleeps sake Nigeria has oil yet people cant eat or have fuel
We have land that can grows crops yet people cant eat
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lady T
i feel you. But this is not the thread for that. I really feel you lol

TOH
LMAO NL . Babes very funny
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LoverBwoy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
If the man was in a beautiful area not in Nigeria but some where in a foreign land, you would all be complaining that he has forgotten where he has come from and that he is doing to much in his attempt to disconnect, you guys would be calling him corrupt.

If his daughter had on a nicer more plush dress, you would all be saying that she only has a nice dress because her father is rich.

i was about to say the same thing

look at the graffiti on the wall grin

"BAD" lol farmer presido cool
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
If you have a problem with your neighbor, you should confront him. At least that is what I get told here in Nairaland by those who get tired of me complaining, yet it is okay for them to complain about their own people every time you look up . undecided

African people have this habit of tolerating other people, while not tolerating their own/each other. embarassed

@Lady T

I understand what you are saying really I do.

PS, even if Obasanjo is not in Nigeria, he is some wherei in Africa, I know that for sure.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lmao that is ENGLAND you nitwit.

and what the hell is this bullshit about tolerance? Are you insane? Did you Katrina people tolerate how Bush dealt with the situation?

That's like wondering why the Ugandians complained about Idi Amin or the Liberians for Samuel Doe

Is this girl serious?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2007
ROFLMAO 

PS
see how like i said every thread is changed to a Race thing?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
Ok Im going off topic. But Sista we are only complianing about ourselves because we care we want to improve!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
and what the hell is this bullshit about tolerance? Are you insane? Did you Katrina people tolerate how Bush dealt with the situation?

But wait a minute, you would say I shouldn't complain about Bush, especially because he is you know what. shocked

If I mention what he is, someone will report me to the moderator for saying it, so I have to be very careful not to say what nationality Bush is. grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2007
Ok I'm going off topic. But Sista we are only complianing about ourselves because we care we want to improve!

@Lady T

Trust me I understand but even if you complain because you want better for your people, ultimately there is not much that will make your people better from complaining if the corrupt government is not hearing your. Am I correct?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LoverBwoy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2007
atleast we are allowed to let off steam arent we?

sista, don't you get tired of the black power stuff?  undecided
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
Bush's nationality is American.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2007
Bush's nationality is American.

That is his alias nationality.

In case I have to spell it out for you.

Bush is not indigenous to America and you know why. Or do I have to spell that out as well?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
well durr I know what you were getting out and the correct word you should have used is his RACE, not nationality.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2007
Nationality race same thing in terms of indigenous.

As usual, you just want to correct my grammar. Are you some type of teacher or are you a practicing teacher or do you just enjoy trying to uncover everyones flaws?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Lalas(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2007
y?? he is the president of our Great nation, wink, its not his fault he's 'not really' good looking, lol
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
That actually wasnt a grammar mistake

just wrong choice of words cheesy

now as for SPELLING correction. We all know SCENE sounds the same as SEEN however they dont mean the same thus your constant use of "seen" in your first instigating post was wrong, it should have been ghetto "scene".

Ciao.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2007
TOH kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4)

‘most Spoilt Girl In Britain’ Buys £52m Mansion For Her Dogs / Picture Guess: What Is P-square, Aki N Paw Paw, Bracket Up To? / Singer Goldie Harvey Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.