Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

At My Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At My Daughter's Wedding (3949 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 1:16am On Jan 19, 2007
Na wa o!! Nairalanders sha!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 2:51am On Jan 19, 2007
That actually wasnt a grammar mistake

What was it then? Please school me. smiley

just wrong choice of words

Maybe right word but wrong context? I always make that mistake. That Goes to show you my lack of respect for the English language. Believe it or not, I actually received A's on all of my final grades for English classes and that was because I was smart enough to show them what they wanted to see in order to get by in the class and pass. After that, I just didn't give a damn anymore about being correct. To much to do. If I really had to make an impression though, believe me I could. wink

now as for SPELLING correction. We all know SCENE sounds the same as SEEN however they don't mean the same thus your constant use of "seen" in your first instigating post was wrong, it should have been ghetto "scene".

You are absolutely right but I just didn't care to look it over, I was in a hurry as usual. I do that a lot. Sometimes I read post that I posted weeks ago even moths ago and I see all of my mistakes. Believe it or not, even though the thread has progressed several pages, I actually sit there and moderate to correct mistakes I made weeks, sometimes months ago.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2007
Good admittance
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 3:35am On Jan 19, 2007
@Kitaun

It's always good to just tell the truth, wouldn't you agree? wink

Accept in certain cases, especially for people who descend from Africa. They shouldn't always tell the truth, it mite cost them their life. sad.

You know what I mean?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2007
@Sista, i dont get U!!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by GeeCee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
Well all posts have been very amusing but there is no need 4 us 2 fight ova this. My fellow nigerians, wat d outside world may not really know is dat we are angry and bitter dat we can still lack amidst plenty. So anytime we see a perceived enemy, we tend 2 let out our annoyance.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2007
What is this essence of your thread in the 1st instance?? Laff at what?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
@Kitaun

@Sista, i don't get U!!

Your so cute. kiss

Neither do I. grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2007
Dont quote or refer to me if u wont make any sense, geddit??
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2007
kitaun pls stop lmao, you nutter grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
OBJ is just a bush man, he must've felt cool posing there with his abacha sunshades!!

yeye farmer, you can take the man out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the man! grin grin grin

and the chick?? very muscular with square shoulders, na true pikin of her papa grin grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2007
Eurphoria wat he said wasnt funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--so Y d lmao?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by LadyT(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
grin LOL@yeye farmer Bwahahahahaha,

debosky:

OBJ is just a bush man, he must've felt cool posing there with his abacha sunshades!!

yeye farmer, you can take the man out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the man! grin grin grin

and the chick?? very muscular with square shoulders, na true pikin of her papa grin grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2007
Jaybaby, if u truly are/were half as intelligent as u thought u are/were, you would surely decipher/have deciphered what the 'lmao' was about
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2007
Woman wrapper i dnt see ur name as Eurphoria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& U no smtin i jus discovered abt U---ur keyboard thinks 4 U---Plz sir think b4 typing!!!!!!!!!!

EGUN
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2007
jaybaby
i really dont know wat u on about and i dont care, but when i mention Kitaun , pls dont reply before he does, cos Kitaun and i know what we are on about. It wont makesense to you, cos babes guess what? it wasnt for you wink

@Kitty
lmao big time
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2007
Sista:

@Kitaun

kitaun link=topic=36536.msg828227#msg828227 date=1169227371:

Dont quote or refer to me if u wont make any sense, geddit??

Your so cute. kiss

Neither do I. grin

Eurphoria:

kitaun please stop lmao, you nutter grin grin

jaybaby:

Eurphoria what he said wasnt funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--so Y d lmao?

kitaun:

Jaybaby, if u truly are/were half as intelligent as u thought u are/were, you would surely decipher/have deciphered what the 'lmao' was about

jaybaby:

Woman wrapper i dnt see your name as Eurphoria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& U no smtin i jus discovered about U---your keyboard thinks 4 U---Please sir think before typing!!!!!!!!!!

EGUN

@Jaybaby,

the sequence above shows just how stunted your mentality is innit?? MONKEY cool grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2007
@Kitaun

Maybe you will understand this,

Be nice grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2007
Yeah, I would only if you would apply such niceties urself, without recourse to treating Racism in all sections of NL, Cheers!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Sista(f): 5:17am On Jan 21, 2007
@Kitaun

Yeah, I would only if you would apply such niceties yourself, without recourse to treating Racism in all sections of Nairaland, Cheers!

I see, so you are a monkey see, monkey doer eh?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2007
@Sista, are you blind or just straighjacketedly dumb?? Did i call u a monkey or u've become Jaybaby?? Why do you have a problem comprehending simple things? Na wa o!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2007
@Jaybaby, since you are the one starting this s@#t, get ready also to splash ur pictures and ur profile 1ce more just to prove u r any better than the girl in question u r quick to diss and i will tell u in more than just a way, u would prefer to be in her shoes *hiss* bloody lowlife hater!!
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2007
@ Kitten d castrated hegoat-----Laffing my Lapacious Ass offf see this Stigmatic fool!!!!!!!! I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works--U no what there are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.

Hmmm I was thinkin of removing my PIX but 4 what U jus said naaaaaaaaaaaaa--its goin 2 b der & let people see if your srry ass made any sense

"Bambi with testosterone"

EGUN
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2007
Egun I can see --U r takin much tym in replying--- lifeless hEGOAT grin grin grin grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2007
Arrange your lines well and lets see if u make sense, we've seen ur irritatingly dull fugly picture, next lets read ur profile. Could you check your dico if the word 'Stigmatic' exists and how it is used? Bitch of no origin!! Go and call ur uncle Balash, you would need his help to come at me again, just make sure we can make some sense out of the balderdash u both type, Bunch of wimps and cocksuckers!! He who lives in a glass house . . .
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2007
OHHH my God--jus that & it took U  so much time shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass Buhahahahahah

. Could you check your dico if the word 'Stigmatic' exists and how it is used?
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull? Y r U such a living proof that man can live without a brain!

Egun
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2007
U must think i got time for a lowlife like yourself,

do me that favour lets have your profile, undecided

i aint claiming to be anything so i hardly castigate so you who claim to be something could you let us know u beta, cool

brainy one!!
shocked grin

I wonder why they let u out of d sanatorium on wkends!! Oloshi tongue grin
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2007
kitaun babes let it go-------------------------------- kiss
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2007
Gaybitch, i thought u did women only now i know u r actually bi!! Mad pussy-licking God forsaken bitch!! Keep hating on blessed people u hear?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by kitaun(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2007
Eurpho darling, hope u doing fine? 4get that bitchy pokenoser who goes dickhunting at the twitch of her @#* well how is ur day?
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by Eurphoria(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2007
my day is good so far.
Re: At My Daughter's Wedding by jaybaby(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2007
TaTa U arent got tym & U went lookin 4 trouble Abi-- see me see Wahala ooooo-U castrated hegoat released 4m d dustbin!!!!!!!!! Plz EGUN can u tell me where i wrote anytin abt d GURl? U r so DUMB--Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement  Buhahaha
I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it,go 2 blazers 4 all i care!

EGUN grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Denzel Washington On The Cover Of GQ's Magazine October Style Issue / Picture Guess: What Is P-square, Aki N Paw Paw, Bracket Up To? / The Blobfish, The Pig-nosed Turtle And The Proboscis Monkey Compete To Be World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.