Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (95326 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm....burglary is burglary. What if a man breaks into your house saying he was hungry due to the economy? Think the landlord was fed up.... but the court went too far...wayyy too far.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
The landlord nor fit bond and asked them for small thing for using his apt... beside they are married... abeg eee for that period the both don try, that shouldn't call for arrest n the police self their own dey their body, tell me now wetin them come sustain those ppl for?

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
logica:
Oh really? So that he can start bragging to the other homeless from that side and reinforce the belief that Lagos is a "No Mans Land" where you can just break into any property and start fvcking? How long before the rest start breaking into properties on Banana Island just to fvck?

Pls pity the sex starved, homeless developer of Lagos abeg cheesy

They can deceive and delude their selves like say na generational curse dey follow them cheesy

Can you imagine the level of poverty that has finished the life of this poor igbo man in lagos? why can't he relocate to his village to any thatched house and have his fill of his wife there instead of embarrassing his lineage in a foreign land?

4 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by seguno2: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
thunder fire konji.but the man for find one hotel pay for Short time

It is either you are not in Nigeria or someone is working like a slave abroad to send you western union transfer.
Otherwise how can you talk about paying hotel for short time in this Buhari and APC recession?
Abeg if na joke stop am.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by philGeo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
What a heartless Landlord, common what man will enjoy you no gree.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Justiyke4u:
it was in a vacant room and not even in the public place. The mensrea I think is missing

It will still be considered as breaking and entering. Cos he and the wife had not authorisation being in the house.
they aren't tenants in that area.
The owner could lie he kept something there the person came to steal
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Greetings in Jesus Almighty name. I would like to assist this family with the little that I could financially. My email is leanonGod@hotmail.com, can someone help to get this family's contact number. Thanks. God Bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
You don't need a native doctor nor a pastor to tell you that the landlord is an Afonja hating on an IPOB. Else I see no crime here. APC landlord

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by udumosam23(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
logica:
Oh really? So that he can start bragging to the other homeless from that side and reinforce the belief that Lagos is a "No Mans Land" where you can just break into any property and start fvcking? How long before the rest start breaking into properties on Banana Island just to fvck?

So, he has to arrest and detain them along with their only child to set example?

Wicked people everywhere.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Justiyke4u: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

It will still be considered as breaking and entering. Cos he and the wife had not authorisation being in the house.
they aren't tenants in that area.
The owner could lie he kept something there the person came to steal
he won't still succeed because he is still required to prove that the intent of the couple was to commit a felony and from the facts above it only shows that their intent was to make love and not to commit crime. It is fine if he can go for trespass and leave the criminal aspect of it because the ingredients of the crime is not furnished

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by femolii: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Osus themself.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by logica(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
udumosam23:

So, he has to arrest and detain them along with their only child to set example?

Wicked people everywhere.
As mental people dey everywhere, wicked people sef dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Charly68: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
God have mercy,instead of helping them to get a befeating accommodation,they took them to police station or court? What is wrong with our people these days? No more sympathy ,APC Govt hear news oooo!
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by cytell56: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

[b]HOMELESS COUPLE ARRESTED WHILE HAVING SEX IN OPEN ROOM

http://pmexpressng.com/homeless-couple-arrested-sex-open-room/
Pic: Ifeanyi Nwaogo the husband.....

Eeyah, oga landlord why nah? Nothing wey we know dey hear for this Lagos. Sex starved.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Justiyke4u:
he won't still succeed because he is still required to prove that the intent of the couple was to commit a felony and from the facts above it only shows that their intent was to make love and not to commit crime

You are taking it the other way round.
It's the couple that has to get a good lawyer to help dem prove that they were not there for petty robbery or even kidnapping and then trying to quickly pose that they came for a Sex romp wen they got caught.... if doesn't drop the case they could go to jail.

It's like running after a lady naked and she charges u for attempted rape...and u said she has to prove that u actually wanted to rape her. Nobody cares about what's in your mind wheda u r just playing naked running around. It's evidence that is presented in court.

And the evidence here is "unauthorized persons were found in a house inhabited by pple". If it's a fully empty building, then it might be possible they could easily say they ddnt go there to rob but it's just one room that's vacant meaning there are other occupants with valuables and properties still staying in the other rooms
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by udumosam23(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

That's a three count charge if u don't know:

1)breaking and entring: if found guilty it's 2years imprisonment

2)attempted robbery(though not armed): 6 months in jail

3)Constituting nuisance and upsetting public peace(the public Sex part): 1month in jail or fine

How can he be charged for breaking and entering and constituting public nuisance at the same time?

If it was a public sex, it means the property is uncompleted with open doors and windows. From which people could see him publicly committing the act.

If he broke and enter, then it was a secured private apartment.

And if the landlord understood his intent, yet continued the case, then he is wicked. Very wicked.

I'm not encouraging such though, but I don't see myself able to warn in such situation, not to talk of arrest.

People can be so so wicked.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by baddosky1: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
He was having sex with his wife! It is far decent than our Oily Soup Brothers who rape underaged kids and even goats like Mr Taiwo Oluwa!

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oga landlord take it easy,for tomorrow may not be yours...
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by baddosky1: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
udumosam23:

How can he be charged for breaking and entering and constituting public nuisance at the same time?

If it was a public sex, it means the property is uncompleted with open doors and windows. From which people could see him publicly committing the act.

And if the landlord understood his intent, yet continued the case, then he is wicked. Very wicked.

I'm not encouraging such though, but I don't see myself able to warn in such situation, not to talk of arrest.

See what actually happened...when the landlord caught them, he told the man to allow him have a piece of his wife too or he would raise alarm. The guy told him that he would rather face any consequence(s) than allow another man have sex with his wife and that was how they found themselves in the police station. The landlord is from that region that likes p*ssy more than their lives and where rape is very common.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians and their wahala. You go to church you pray to God, God don bless you with house and tenants, you met a couple making love in one of your vacated and abandoned apartment room and you are making all this noise, instead of you to give them privacy or donate money to them to go rent a hotel room, or at the very least, tell them not to return back again. We are always making issues out of "no issue". If i am that man, i will sue that stupid landlord for intruding on our privacy without waiting for us to finish, and if he was staring at my wife's naked body when he accidentally bumped into us, i will sue him for staring at another man's wife naked body, with my wife as witness to the lurid stare, then we go know say nobi only him one fit to bring nonsense case up. Note people, in America, thief wey come steal for your house, if you no clear snow comot for stairs and him fall down from on top the stairs while going to your house to steal, he can sue you for negligence, so make una know now.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
If I was the landlord, I would rent the room to them for six months, free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
so sum1 cannot Lamba hiz wife again abi
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:

yea man, look at where what he lacks landed him.copulating in a strange apartment, does it make any sense to u?... SELF CONTROL is the key

#positivevibes
it makes sense to me.its his wife so I don't c d y he has to b forming chaste.its unfortunate that he doesn't have d comfort that every human deserves.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
dee02:
I cant laugh! undecided
Serious, lwkm here ooo
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by udumosam23(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
logica:
As mental people dey everywhere, wicked people sef dey everywhere.

Better to be mental than to be this wicked.

Jailing a homeless man and wife for having sex in your uncompleted building?

God forbid. You're supposed to first pity him for being homeless considering the present state of the economy, then applaud him for holding onto his wife even in such situation so much so that he can even develop sexual passion for her inspite their terrible state.

The wickedness of that man knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
udumosam23:

U don't have break my door or use a master key before you get charged for breaking and entering.any unlawful and unauthorized entry is considered as breaking and entering.

As for the Sex part : any kind of act not to be done at all e.g fighting, shouting, playing extreme loud music can be considered as constituting public nuisance even if it's done in ur own personal house in addition if that act is a legal act yet done in a place unfit for such act it can also be charged as constituting public nuisance.

A Poland couple was charged for having Sex in their own apartment ooooo while the door was open. You need to see the law suit parents of other apartment filed against them..from constituting public nuisance to teenage and underage abuse...etc and u know developed countries don't joke with their children... despite dey had a very good lawyer they paid a fine of 7000 euros or go to jail.which they eventually paid

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by autchman144(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
oriṣiriṣi...
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
seguno2:

It is either you are not in Nigeria or someone is working like a slave abroad to send you western union transfer.
Otherwise how can you talk about paying hotel for short time in this Buhari and APC recession?
Abeg if na joke stop am.
Lol.
so u can't afford 1k for short time omo ur case is different

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by oake(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

He said since that last year when their accommodation challenges started till last week, he and his wife had not had any sexual contact which had been a burden to both of them.

Poverty na really bastard o! So, e no even get friend wen e fit just use im room for one hour?
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Honestly you're right. He's a very wicked Yoruba man cheesy cheesy

He should have pitied the condition of the homeless, sex starved developer of Lagos cheesy cheesy

If he is not Yoruba, remember say you don commit sin be that.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by udumosam23(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Pls pity the sex starved, homeless developer of Lagos abeg cheesy

They can deceive and delude their selves like say na generational curse dey follow them cheesy

Can you imagine the level of poverty that has finished the life of this poor igbo man in lagos? why can't he relocate to his village to any thatched house and have his fill of his wife there instead of embarrassing his lineage in a foreign land?

Oh I see, its a Yoruba landlord and the victims are Ibos. No wonder, the rage of the landlord is not because of the act committed, but because of the people involved. See how deep this cancer of ethnicity has eaten into us?

Religion is far worse. We're no longer humane. I feel like leaving this country this moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.