Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (95325 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
jkendy:
How's having s3x with one's partner in public a,crime
Is she not his legally married wife
How does it call 4 arrest

Jesus is lord...I can't bilivit
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by anyicash(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
since 1900 konji still neva get conscience.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olujaay:
This is very pathetic!
I think the Landlord should have approach the issue with mercy if not outright pity! No damage, no theft, just a man and wife using your property albeit without permission for about 20 minutes or less and you want him jailed? Habaaa!
I appeal to well-meaning Nigerians to rise up in defence and assistance of this couple. What they need is definitely not purnishment but rehabilitation
Let the judge decides the case since it's already in court. Let's see what verdict he or she would make
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
priceaction:
Well, viewing it from different angles, it is the duty of the landlord to defend his/her properties from intruders. Reporting such case is not a crime, because of series of assault, kidnapping and rape these days. What if the lady in question, died during the rousing and the man absconded? Won't they police arrest the landlord for rituals or rape or something similar, knowingly how police can twist cases, and with poor investigating tools?
It is the duty of the police to investigate them and if they are seeing as a couple, they should settle them with the landlord and end the case instead of charging them to court. That's my opinion.
Correct. I absolutely agree with you
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by hakimi1974(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
ah, ah na wetin? the landlord nah idiot to report them to police, the police wey investigate this matter and come carry them go court nah idiot, and any magistrate wey find them guilty, nah the greatest IDIOT among the lot.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
thunder fire konji.but the man for find one hotel pay for Short time

Guy man sey he noh get money,you dey talk of ....

So sad sha.

I pray they pass through this ugly stage of life
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
smartiyke78:

its like som pple like u breath tru dia anus or probably hav dia heas at dia butucks.....
Them say person no get accomodation problem, meaning he probably dont hv money to pay for acomodation nd som1 is here tlking abt paying for short time chalet somwhr...
Rabish...!
fool so as they were disgrace publicly is the best? EWU
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Landlord and thier wickedness sef embarassed
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by logica(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

I don't seem to understand everyone seeing the landlord as evil..a couple did something wrong. Full grown adult for that matter.
You don't get it? As expected, they've made it an Igbo vs Yoruba matter.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:

yea man, see u some other time mr lexy

#knuckles
#positivevibes
it will b interesting 2c what judgement d judge will give eventually
Tnx 4 ur time
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by megama: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

[b]HOMELESS COUPLE ARRESTED WHILE HAVING SEX IN OPEN ROOM

http://pmexpressng.com/homeless-couple-arrested-sex-open-room/

Pic: Ifeanyi Nwaogo the husband.....

if actually this man begged the landlord and he still proceed for court. Then the landlord must be a wicked soul. Let him search his soul and know whether the word Am sorry ever comes from his mouth. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Bimpe29: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mr landlord, learn to be your brother's keeper. After all, they didn't steal nor destroy your property, they only answer the call of a nature. Pls free the poor love birds
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by almarthins(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

The couple have nt anytin dat bad! A little scolding would be more than enough jare!
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Damian077: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Just humiliating him like that with the innocent child?
What a country

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Innomach(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Greetings in Jesus Almighty name. I would like to assist this family with the little that I could financially. My email is leanonGod@hotmail.com, can someone help to get this family's contact number. Thanks. God Bless you all.
If it's true, may God bless you a thousand fold in advance.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
jkendy:
How's having s3x with one's partner in public a,crime
Is she not his legally married wife
How does it call 4 arrest
Not in the public. Offence here is breaking in.
Secondly, it is an offence even if it is in public.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Adesiji77: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chiebunigom:
Very funny tale.
Though that landlord is mean,imagine calling police for the couple. He could have left them in their act, but warn them to stay off his property after.

Very mean angry

Maybe he has not heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Alwayson: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
hmmm

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by holyeye1989(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mehn I don't know wht to say mehn,but am saying somefin, and I must say somefin. For prison no but for forcefully open person house he is wrong.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by toye440: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Landlord Y not help d poor man with pillow and mattress if possible help am with alomo bittas. no need for condom Santana leda go do.
All that would b left is for d wife to open d gate of heaven let d king of glory come in.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by botad(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Your sense of reasoning is overwhelming! You must be an Afonja!

Chiebunigom:
Very funny tale.
Though that landlord is mean,imagine calling police for the couple. He could have left them in their act, but warn them to stay off his property after.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by ogahomale: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Epositive:
konji na bastard.... konji wan finish them... konji u wicked o

#positivevibes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
dre11:

Them for pity the guy now, when that thing hook person sometime you go think say na convulsion
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
the thing don hook Igbo bad bad

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by amodu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
smartmey61:
Se e ngbo odaju omo
IBO lo ti ri iyen
Is that not better than this poo
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Chiebunigom: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Realist2:

Forward the Victim's details to me, we could get him an apartment.

My dear I don't know the victims, I only stated my opinion based on the original post.
You can still do a follow-up on the story through the source as quoted by the OP and help them. May God replenish you, kind Sir!
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Chiebunigom: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
botad:
Your sense of reasoning is overwhelming! You must be an Afonja!

Who has koboko? I need to E-flog some sense into this child to reset his brain factory.
afonja ko... ipob ni.... mtchewwww.....
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by staggerman(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
If anyone can locate the man for me, I will pay for his accommodation.
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Islie: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sex........

I guess the landlord was disappointed with the man performance thats why he had to call the cops.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2017
Forcefully gaining entrance into someone's property is an offence. This case should have been treated with levity...too much drama.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by airprinz(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Our people are being killed in south Africa, Police and the so called court are not doing anything about it, na dis mata dem com they carry for their head.

mtchwww!! useless people
Land Lord - useless
Police - useless
Court - useless
Re: Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) by Realist2: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Chiebunigom:

My dear I don't know the victims, I only stated my opinion based on the original post.
You can still do a follow-up on the story through the source as quoted by the OP and help them. May God replenish you, kind Sir!

it's Ok, i,ll see what we can do about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.