Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with (2856 Views)

Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without / My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving Since He Learnt i cant Live Without Him / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
omega25red:

In my opinion I think she left because I wanted her to leave in the sense that I wasnt sure I wanted her for a wife.You seem to know us so well for you to say I did more than what I said.Clap for yourself.I said the worst that happened,there were smaller/insignificant issues we had though.I didnt say fat because I wanted to feel better.That was dumb of you to have said.I know going back isnt the best choice.Read my posts before replying.Thanks

Dude you need to read what you wrote and accepts the different opinions on here without lashing out. I did you a favor by responding to start with and now you are taking your misogynistic insignificant post to a different level. Read what you wrote before you reply to comments. Thanks lol

Confirm what misogynistic means and get back to me.
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
omega25red:

In my opinion I think she left because I wanted her to leave in the sense that I wasnt sure I wanted her for a wife.You seem to know us so well for you to say I did more than what I said.Clap for yourself.I said the worst that happened,there were smaller/insignificant issues we had though.I didnt say fat because I wanted to feel better.That was dumb of you to have said.I know going back isnt the best choice.Read my posts before replying.Thanks

Dude you need to read what you wrote and accepts the different opinions on here without lashing out. I did you a favor by responding to start with and now you are taking your misogynistic insignificant post to a different level. Read what you wrote before you reply to comments. Thanks  lol

Favour by misyarning?Even if u said the hurtful truth,I would have taken it.Read what others have said and my replies.
Confirm what misogynistic means and get back to me.
Lata
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by deniyor: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ poster
I read ur posts b4 I replied. I still got the same response for you!
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by abahsmith(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
I think you should gather the pieces of your heart and let life continue.Thank God she only broke your heart but did not pieces it.Sorround yourself with good books and tapes.Always mingle with friends and relations with positive attitude.Let me also advice that you should never enter a long relationship,eve if you want to marry the person.
I wish you all the best.
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
abahsmith:

I think you should gather the pieces of your heart and let life continue.Thank God she only broke your heart but did not pieces it.Sorround yourself with good books and tapes.Always mingle with friends and relations with positive attitude.Let me also advice that you should never enter a long relationship,eve if you want to marry the person.
I wish you all the best.

I actually started 'fearing' long terms.They seem dangerous.Thanks anyway
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2009
Im getting better.I will have to throw her pics(hard copies) in a brief case I never access.Thanks to you all

More comments are welcome
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by WhyAWhy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Did you say you beat her twice shocked
angry Real men dont beat women
Move on with your life
and STOP SLEEPING WITH LADIES WHEN YOU'RE NOT MARRIED
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by skynylaw: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Another Movie maker, trying to gather story lines,

Anyway shall, is good to be Smart.
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2009
WhyAWhy:

Did you say you beat her twice shocked
angry Real men dont beat women
Move on with your life
and STOP SLEEPING WITH LADIES WHEN YOU'RE NOT MARRIED

Thanks.I rather have have a girlfriend to have sex with than have a prostitute once in a while and pray for forgiveness after each round,thereby deceiving myself.Or worse still masturbate myself to orgasm.None makes sense.get a life REAL MAN
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2009
More pls
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by humblemate(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2009
I can understand U are hurting for sure, but would u becoz of u'r feelings for her enter into what u will regret in future, it's high time u realise that she does not want the relationship to end in marriage, maybe the reasons are best known to her.
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2009
humblemate:

I can understand U are hurting for sure, but would u becoz of u'r feelings for her enter into what u will regret in future, it's high time u realise that she does not want the relationship to end in marriage, maybe the reasons are best known to her.

you are right man.The regret would be too terrible.I know.That's why I couldnt make a decision to marry her.I cant marry someone today n cheat on her 2mrw.Marriage is a vow.It's scary to joke with God Man.Thanks
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by humblemate(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
U are welcome, it's just out of my past experience that made me to advise U
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
Sometyms I want to stay alone n not get in2 any relatnship until Im ready to marry.some other tyms I just think Im getting old.Right now I feel like I need a gf.lata the feeling might vanish.The problem is finding the right one or at least someone in my class.I cant do with a girl who's uncouth
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
keep them coming dudes/chics
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by hbabe(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
@OP
Now I know why you are so angry and bitter.
Pele o!
Allow the bitterness to go and let your heart heal properly.
I am not surprised she dumped you if your silly attitude on NL tells anything about your real personality. undecided
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
before i use to think like that can't live without anybody, but left face factyou are going to be alone,we all are going to be alone we came alone and we leave alone, no matter how much you love someone they will leave everybody leaves, even your loved ones, we only believe in love as much as we want to especially given the situation and constraint(finance,emotional stability,security of relationship) that we have,take those away from us and you find the true emotion, it's good to have friends and loved ones u can trust but in the real sense never let your life be revolved too much around certain pple cuz when they depart it's going to be difficult for you to cope.in real sense my comment has a lot stupidity in it but look at it in the raw form and u'll see some sense in what am saying, Live for yourself alone and no one else,
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by cuteromntc: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
hbabe:

@OP
Now I know why you are so angry and bitter.
Pele o!
Allow the bitterness to go and let your heart heal properly.
I am not surprised she dumped you if your silly attitude on NL tells anything about your real personality. undecided

I made her break up cos I wasnt ready to put marry just about anybody.madam u didnt understand my story.I didnt love her no more n besides I was not going to marry her(She did alot I cant mention here).I aint bitter-decide when n how to react to issues.kapich!.all for a reason.she is off my mind except occassionally when I view our pics or hers in my PDA.

pc guru:

before i use to think like that can't live without anybody, but left face factyou are going to be alone,we all are going to be alone we came alone and we leave alone, no matter how much you love someone they will leave everybody leaves, even your loved ones, we only believe in love as much as we want to especially given the situation and constraint(finance,emotional stability,security of relationship) that we have,take those away from us and you find the true emotion, it's good to have friends and loved ones u can trust but in the real sense never let your life be revolved too much around certain pple cuz when they depart it's going to be difficult for you to cope.in real sense my comment has a lot stupidity in it but look at it in the raw form and u'll see some sense in what am saying, Live for yourself alone and no one else,

Yea man.You made sense abunch smiley I actually started practising that some years back.That's where I got my strength from.I kept telling myself that over n over that I dont need anyone to be happy especially after we had issues n I got hurt dome years back.Mayb that's why I fell outa love.
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think u are already over her. U are only sad cos of the 'investments', holding on just cos it's been a long one.

Let it go dude, let it go. . .
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by johnnygan(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
Here we go again, @topic, sorry no comment
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by MugSmasher: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
To be honest the only thing that attracted me to this post when i read it was when i read you beat your ex girlfriend twice!

Men thumbs up! Your my latest hero. I love the fact that you smashed a mug on her head and host of other things. Nothing thrills me better than hearing or seeing women being beaten up blue black and you even went a step further by brushing her again when she deserved it.

Oga forget that girl. Somebody you have beaten before must really be an obstinate idiotic who probably nags, is troublesome, obsessive, jealous, annoying and irritating 24/7. You dont need such an irritant near you.

So keep up the good work and Continue knocking out the tooths of women and more especially those you f.ck and mess up badly wink
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Take a chill pill. grin grin
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by Aproko(f): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
I'm just wondering why the OP beat his gal twice!!!! how provoked was he that he could not just walk out the door instead of throwing punches ,
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by Kimberlie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
Trust me, By the time u get another woman who can stand her out, u'll definitely 4get evryfin about her, So open ur eyes rily wide and make d right choice of woman 4rm among d ones u see around u, through prayers though, Cheers!
Re: I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with by Osama10(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
I just have 1 question for you, Were you not living before you met her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V / Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! / HOT GIST: See The Reasons Why Lovers Must Have Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.