Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed (23157 Views)

Face-off Between Oshiohmole And Ngige To Be Resolved Amicably, Says Lai Mohammed / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / 9ja Man Claims His Brother Working In London Hospital Says Buhari Is In Coma... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed by BanevsJoker(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
If I rise up from bed and Lai Mohammed says "good morning" to me, I'll just go back to bed and sleep because it's likely midnight. He's such a chronic liar. I wonder how his wife and children are coping
Technically, morning begins past midnight, so that's probably not a lie. However, Lie Mohammed, First of his name, famous falsifier for feedback from Fresidency, kindly kontinue keeping kadaver kompany.
Dafuq did I just type?
The man has to justify his wages. He is doing what he's paid to.
Re: Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Technically, morning begins past midnight, so that's probably not a lie. However, Lie Mohammed, First of his name, famous falsifier for feedback from Fresidency, kindly kontinue keeping kadaver kompany.
Dafuq did I just type?
The man has to justify his wages. He is doing what he's paid to.

He is. He may be the one behind the moniker sarrki. They reason alike
Re: Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed by Sweetnik22(f): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vicolan:

Yes its so obvious.
sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed by konfused: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are really confuse. the good People of nigeria are praying for him out of curiosity. And you ipods also pray for him, a prayer of what? A prayer of death. That is why i ask, Who ask you to pray for him?

You count urself as one of the good people of Nigeria abi.
Jisi ike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan / Police Disperse, Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (Photos, Video) / Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.