Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS (6787 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 pls ban this one. For saying the money is not a fake material.
Whether is a fake material or not. This is a scam. When did Trump ordained this currency to be sold. Is this not like selling drugs.
U really need to be banned. Really!

All am saying is that the material is not fake. Only if they sell fake for u.
It is in Aba not with paper material that is my own idea. I have seen it thus year period.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by IPOB123london: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
mad man having fun with his stupidity
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Africandope:

All am saying is that the material is not fake. Only if they sell fake for u.
It is in Aba not with paper material that is my own idea. I have seen it thus year period.

U have no right to encourage people to buy this currency because u saw it in the markets. Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:

mad man having fun with his stupidity

I hope am not the one that is d mad man ?

4 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by IPOB123london: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^^^^ have no idea
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
overall90:
op you are a very big fool.
after coming across one your stupid posts in the romance section where you soliciting for advice on how to sharpen your philandering escapades,i come to the conclusion that you are a vain fellow who doesn't deserve any serious attention but for the innocently ignorant that you are trying very hard to hoodwink,i need to make this clarification THAT

the currency notes that is being displayed here are old Biafran notes which were issued in the 1960s which are found in almost every household in igboland especially with the aged parents and grandparents.
it has nothing to do with present IPOB movement.

Mynd44 as justice is in your hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:
^^^^^ have no idea

You're a learned man

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Auggie340 u have been viewing this thread for a very long time

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by auggie340(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Auggie340 u have been viewing this thread for a very long time

and when did that bcom an issue?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
auggie340:

and when did that bcom an issue?

I will start following u on NL.
To be my first female Nairalander am showing interest

2 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by thuggCheetah(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafranbushboy midolsstudent
boluwatife azeezat my brother
Plz carry on with ur "mighty" exposure
What u are doing is really working, d number of ipob supporters is reducing massively because of or epic exposures.. Keep up d good work
Insha Allahu!

2 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
thuggCheetah:
What u are doing is really working, d number of ipob supporters is reducing massively because of or epic exposures.. Keep up d good work
Insha Allahu!

are u midol?

3 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by thuggCheetah(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

are u midol?
nope..student

D guy DAT used to follow u and distribute pig skull in Abeokuta grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
thuggCheetah:
nope..student

D guy DAT used to follow u and distribute pig skull in Abeokuta grin

U say u are student so are u d midolsstudent?
Yes that one grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Insha Allahu!

Hahahahaha... He is really exposing our Muslim skull.

Njoku my Igbo brother!!

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahaha... He is really exposing our Muslim skull.

Njoku my Igbo brother!!

Omenkalives see ds one claiming Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ipobexposed,this is why your threads never make FP,
It lacks substance!

Lets assume your story is true:
1)how were you able to verify the authenticity he is claiming?
2)anyone can pretend to be anyone just to capitalize on IPOB and sell whatever.
3)how did you know he is not lieing about the deputy director sending him?

Before it was facebook pages,you were told we can't be served on the pages of a fan page.
You also said ipob beat up soldier abi police,you were still bursted,now this,without evidence.

Mynd44,seun i think this guy should be banned for breaking rule 8.
And also defamation of character!

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Seun, Mynd4.4, please can you for once tell us the reason you have never put this poster's thread on the fp despite the facts the seem to contain?

Nairalanders would like to know.

Thanks.

Having a Brain is one, not using it is another.

I don't know which one you are currently having issues with.

Not an insult....

You should know that... The Op is a known troll. It is easy to snap a currency and attach a claim to it.

So my dear Benue brother.. Try and reason objectively all the time.

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not an insult....

You should know that... The Op is a known troll. It is easy to snap a currency and attach a claim to it.

forget that one,claiming relevance on a faceless forum,we know his type,no be today.

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by UncleJJ(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vickiweezy:
If this sh*t makes FP ehn?
All these mods una go hear am 4 my hand.
Fake news, fake OP.

tongue
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not an insult....

Don't ever abuse me express ur point and go

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

forget that one,claiming relevance on a faceless forum,we know his type,no be today.

So wat about I have d video

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:
Ipobexposed,this is why your threads never make FP,
It lacks substance!

Lets assume your story is true:
1)how were you able to verify the authenticity he is claiming?
2)anyone can pretend to be anyone just to capitalize on IPOB and sell whatever.
3)how did you know he is not lieing about the deputy director sending him?

Before it was facebook pages,you were told we can't be served on the pages of a fan page.
You also said ipob beat up soldier abi police,you were still bursted,now this,without evidence.

Mynd44,seun i think this guy should be banned for breaking rule 8.
And also defamation of character!

The police own am not the ones that tell u guys to be bragging any how. I uploaded an audio of a caller threatening to bomb aso rock if Kanu is not released Uche Mefor went further to say their target is to kill Buhari.
The phonecall was here no Liepods could say it was fake.
Igbos are known for bragging what dey can't do. I videod that guy bragging how they disarmed and ambuscade some police men .
How am I sure he is not among the bragging liepods?
And if he was my partner I will not bring him to a market square and video his face. I tape and snap any evidence as possible. Before u tell Mynd44 to ban me if the guy in the bus was not speaking the truth tell the liepods to stop lying and bragging so we know when they are lying or speaking the truth.
Tell your members to stop bragging.!

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

So wat about I have d video
am not saying what you saw is a lie,NO.
Am saying how do you know that man is not a cheap scammer,pretending to be who he is not under the guise of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Double post.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

am not saying what you saw is a lie,NO.
Am saying how do you know that man is not a cheap scammer,pretending to be who he is not under the guise of IPOB?

Seun Lalasticlala or Mynd44 will not ban mr because am reporting wat I saw. The guy might be a pretender fine.
But Igbos are known for chest beating. That caller threatened to bomb aso rock. None of u denied that call.
That Is part of Ipob problem too much bragging so no one can tell when they are serious or not.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:
Double post.

I have given u instance. OK listen to this phonecall of an Ipob threatening to burn down aso rock. The bragging is just too much so is not my fault if I can't separate the lying Ipob from the truthful ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRB7Kc6yWtA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS / 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video) / Emir Blames Failure In Neco On English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.