Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS (6807 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vayne u can see d phonecall above the people are full of bragging and lies. So is not my fault if I can't separate the truthful ones from the liars.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

The police own am not the ones that tell u guys to be bragging any how. I uploaded an audio of a caller threatening to bomb aso rock if Kanu is not released Uche Mefor went further to say their target is to kill Buhari.
The phonecall was here no Liepods could say it was fake.
Igbos are known for bragging what dey can't do. I videod that guy bragging how they disarmed and ambuscade some police men .
How am I sure he is not among the bragging liepods?
And if he was my partner I will not bring him to a market square and video his face. I tape and snap any evidence as possible. Before u tell Mynd44 to ban me if the guy in the bus was not speaking the truth tell the liepods to stop lying and bragging so we know when they are lying or speaking the truth.
Tell your members to stop bragging.!
everyone is entitled to his own form of expression or opinion,anyone can choose to brag with whatever he likes,it shouldn't be anyone's business.
Don't post false information!
That you saw something does not make it true.

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Seun Lalasticlala or Mynd44 will not ban mr because am reporting wat I saw. The guy might be a pretender fine.
But Igbos are known for chest beating. That caller threatened to bomb aso rock. None of u denied that call.
That Is part of Ipob problem too much bragging so no one can tell when they are serious or not.
since you agree the guy might be pretending,it means the information is not verified,why then should an unverified news be on FP.

1 Like

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

everyone is entitled to his own form of expression or opinion,anyone can choose to brag with whatever he likes,it shouldn't be anyone's business.

I am reporting what I saw. And how did u know it is not true. How did u know it is not a regular bragging.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am reporting what I saw. And how did u know it is not true. How did u know it is not a regular bragging.
what is wrong in bragging,is it a crime?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

since you agree the guy might be pretending,it means the information is not verified,why then should an unverified news be on FP.

The guy might be lying because Igbos are full of lies. Is not my fault I can't read the hearts of men.

That day the driver was trying to sell the Biafra passport to me I videod him to show Nairalanders his face and I post only what I saw. My cam wasn't on. He was trying to tell me where to buy my Biafra passport . on the ground that if Biafra comes those that don't have the materials will be ignored.
So I cannot read the hearts of men to know if he was a true member with his I.d it is my duty to report what I saw. And u can see some comments above that the money is in the markets now.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

what is wrong in bragging,is it a crime?

Bragging and lying. Is not my fault I can't read the hearts of men. I post what I see. Finish
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bragging and lying. Is not my fault I can't read the hearts of men. I post what I see. Finish
post what you see,no problem.but don't try to make it sound authentic because its not veried by the director or his assistant.IPOB may not even be aware that some cheap scammers are using its name to dupe people.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

post what you see,no problem.but don't try to make it sound authentic because its not veried by the director or his assistant.IPOB may not even be aware that some cheap scammers are using its name to dupe people.

OK wat about the Ipob car plate number I uploaded the launching video?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by BiafranBushBoy: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Omenkalives see ds one claiming Yoruba grin

Replying is you is harder than me going to the Mud to play with pigs.

Never in your stay online mention or quote Me again!!?

Nonsense!!
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Replying is you is harder than me going to the Mud to play with pigs.

Never in your stay online mention or quote Me again!!?

Nonsense!!
Next time u say our pig skull don't quote me and your friends. See my not our grin
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by vayne(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK wat about the Ipob car plate number I uploaded the launching video?
maybe another day topic.finish this one first.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
vayne:

maybe another day topic.finish this one first.

If that scam was authentic brought from Kanu mother in that video telling people to buy Biafra car plate number. Then how am I sure this one to is not an authentic scam like d other one.?
-Mynd44
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Horlufemi(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
14teenK:
So you opened a new nairaland act with that lame moniker to shame igbos.....you my brother is one jobless fellow

Don't get it wrong. Igbos are the greatest. ipob are ..................
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

U have no right to encourage people to buy this currency because u saw it in the markets. Mynd44.
PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE HE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO BUY WITH THE CURRENCY. IF I SEE IT AS LEGAL TENDER, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS? I saw one pasted on a wall in Gabon, I begged the owner of the shop to sell it to me but he vehemently refused. I was will to pay 50,000FCFA for it because it was so beautiful but to no avail, mind you it was old. That is more reason why I wanted it, but the owner knows its value, it was a 5 pound note.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Horlufemi:

Don't get it wrong. Igbos are the greatest. ipob are ..................

Miscreants
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE HE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO BUY WITH THE CURRENCY. IF I SEE IT AS LEGAL TENDER, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS? I saw one pasted on a wall in Gabon, I begged the owner of the shop to sell it to me but he vehemently refused. I was will to pay 50,000FCFA for it because it was so beautiful but to no avail, mind you it was old. That is more reason why I wanted it, but the owner knows its value, it was a 5 pound note.

If u want to buy the scam note fine gud for u. But don't ever encourage anyone else to buy.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
vayne:

I asked on that day, os it IPOB or an angry caller? That was the question I asked him but he began to beat about the bush, no leave him we will continue to disgrace him whenever he masturbates.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
I asked on that day, os it IPOB or an angry caller? That was the question I asked him but he began to beat about the bush, no leave him we will continue to disgrace him whenever he masturbates.

Nothing like beat around the bush Ipob stop lying No.
We might argue if the caller is real or fake. But we cannot argue if Uche Mefor is real or fake.
Uche Mefor the real man also said in the phonecall that their Target is to kill Buhari and not everyone in Aso rock.
With Uche Mefor statement of targetting Buhari in aso rock since u want to argue the caller authenticity is it not claer?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:

Uche Mefor the leader of the Ipob miscreants
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

If u want to buy the scam note fine gud for u. But don't ever encourage anyone else to buy.
Scam notes, Your moronic post to shame IPOB always backfires, I can see the pains in you hahahahahahaha! Here in Libreville Gabon, What will I buy with it? But I am willing to buy it and paste in in front my house door so I can look at it every morning. Biafrans in Aba may accept it as legal tender. It is none of your business. Just look at how stupid you make yourself look. You should from now henceforth look before leaping.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Scam notes, Your moronic post to shame IPOB always backfires, I can see the pains in you hahahahahahaha! Here in Libreville Gabon, What will I buy with it? But I am willing to buy it and paste in in front my house door so I can look at it every morning. Biafrans in Aba may accept it as legal tender. It is none of your business. Just look at how stupid you make yourself look. You should from now henceforth look before leaping.

So u no longer arguing about the caller because Uche Mefor said the same thing the caller said. Now you have been defeated the next thing is to abuse me to distract my attention so I will start abusing u back.
No that is puerile for me
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Uche Mefor the leader of the Ipob miscreants
Go to London and tell him that to his face, Coward.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Go to London and tell him that to his face, Coward.

Let him come to Nigeria. Before Buhari will order us I will even fuel the car and go to deal with him.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nothing like beat around the bush Ipob stop lying No.
We might argue if the caller is real or fake. But we cannot argue if Uche Mefor is real or fake.
Uche Mefor the real man also said in the phonecall that their Target is to kill Buhari and not everyone in Aso rock.
With Uche Mefor statement of targetting Buhari in aso rock since u want to argue the caller authenticity is it not claer?
It is no longer a caller but Uche mefor who said he will bomb aso Rock. hehehehehehehey! I watched the video, it was after watching the video that I asked you and I will ask you once again is it an angry caller or the whole of IPOB that said he or she or they will bomb aso rock?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Let him come to Nigeria. Before Buhari will order us I will even fuel the car and go to deal with him.
Go to London and tell him to his face, I want a neutral ground. Coward. Oh I remember, Naira's value is so low you can't afford breakfast let alone flight tickets to London. Oh I see.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
It is no longer a caller but Uche mefor who said he will bomb aso Rock. hehehehehehehey! I watched the video, it was after watching the video that I asked you and I will ask you once again is it an angry caller or the whole of IPOB that said he or she or they will bomb aso rock?

Is like u just rush to comment. I said Uche Mefor supported the caller by saying their aim is Buhari himself because the caller claimed he will attack everybody.
If Uche Mefor supported the caller are they jot the same.

For example I supported a girl who accused a boy of stealing then they asked u who accused this boy?
Wouldn't u mention my name?

I supported the accusation so am equally involved.

Uche Mefor supported the bombing on the fact that not to kill everyone in Aso rock but Buhari.

What more don't u understand.

Pls am going for work later.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u no longer arguing about the caller because Uche Mefor said the same thing the caller said. Now you have been defeated the next thing is to abuse me to distract my attention so I will start abusing u back.
No that is puerile for me
Oh, okay, I didn't watch the video, you are the only one that watched it, yeye.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Go to London and tell him to his face, I want a neutral ground. Coward. Oh I remember, Naira's value is so low you can't afford breakfast let alone flight tickets to London. Oh I see.

He is hiding in London. It was u guys that said if after a month Kanu is there, there would be destruction. Is over a year now. U guys gave 30days ultimatum and 7 days.
We know u guys now.

And the new threat supported by Uche Mefor.
We don't have powers in another man land but ours.
Biafra is his land let him come down. Let's lock him up how we did Kanu.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

He is hiding in London. It was u guys that said if after a month Kanu is there, there would be destruction. Is over a year now. U guys gave 30days ultimatum and 7 days.
We know u guys now.

And the new threat supported by Uche Mefor.
We don't have powers in another man land but ours.
Biafra is his land let him come down. Let's lock him up how we did Kanu.
Oh he is hiding in London and you cannot afford common breakfast let alone flight tickets even to cotonou. Oh I see.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Is like u just rush to comment. I said Uche Mefor supported the caller by saying their aim is Buhari himself because the caller claimed he will attack everybody.
If Uche Mefor supported the caller are they jot the same.

For example I supported a girl who accused a boy of stealing then they asked u who accused this boy?
Wouldn't u mention my name?

I supported the accusation so am equally involved.

Uche Mefor supported the bombing on the fact that not to kill everyone in Aso rock but Buhari.

What more don't u understand.

Pls am going for work later.
you are talking nonsense. The question remains. Is it an angry caller or the whole IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Sisters And Daughters Will Wear These Should Same Faith Ticket Succeed(pic) / Cross-River: Tribunal Dismisses PDP's Petition, Re-affirms Bassey (APC) As Gov / Electoral Materials Arrive Cross-river Ahead Of Saturday’s Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.