Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS (6825 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
you are talking nonsense. The question remains. Is it an angry caller or the whole IPOB?

If u cannot comprehend the fact that it is the whole Ipob because Uche Mefor supported it then I cannot help u.
Sorry if u can't understand what it means for a head to support something then I cannot help u.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Oh he is hiding in London and you cannot afford common breakfast let alone flight tickets even to cotonou. Oh I see.

I have power in my land which is Nigeria if he has power let him come to his land which is Biafra period.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have power in my land which is Nigeria if he has power let him come to his land which is Biafra period.
Okay, Don't be stupid because for now there is no country called Biafra, we are fighting for that to happen. So You must go to a neutral ground and London is a very good neutral ground. Have you had your breakfast? I hope so.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

If u cannot comprehend the fact that it is the whole Ipob because Uche Mefor supported it then I cannot help u.
Sorry if u can't understand what it means for a head to support something then I cannot help u.
What further evidence do I need to be sure that Mr Stupid is a Nigerian? So when did the WHOLE IPOB unanimously proclaimed that they will bomb aso rock? Chai! na wa for you.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
What further evidence do I need to be sure that Mr Stupid is a Nigerian? So when did the WHOLE IPOB unanimously proclaimed that they will bomb aso rock? Chai! na wa for you.

What is synedoche? Using the head to represent the whole.
What happened in the case of Lewis Vs Bankole.

Sorry bro if u can't understand what it means for a head to support something I can't explain more for u.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Okay, Don't be stupid because for now there is no country called Biafra, we are fighting for that to happen. So You must go to a neutral ground and London is a very good neutral ground. Have you had your breakfast? I hope so.

U guys said you're not Nigerians but Biafrans and I said let him come to d Biafra land that u claim is not Nigeria and u say "don't be stupid"
Sorry I don't exchange words
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

U guys said you're not Nigerians but Biafrans and I said let him come to d Biafra land that u claim is not Nigeria and u say "don't be stupid"
Sorry I don't exchange words
Catalans say they are not spaniards. Right or wrong? Is there any country known as Catalunia? No! When whit man does his own it is good, but if black man do the same thing, na catch am kill am die. Now I know stupidity is a Nigerian.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

What is synedoche? Using the head to represent the whole.
What happened in the case of Lewis Vs Bankole.

Sorry bro if u can't understand what it means for a head to support something I can't explain more for u.

The question remains, Who said he will bomb aso rock, the whole IPOB an angry caller. Stop beating about the bush. I don't know who the fvck bankole is, the bankole i know is a theif and a Nigerian. I don't give a rat's arse about those people. Just aswer the damn question.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Fx55(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
If that scam was authentic brought from Kanu mother in that video telling people to buy Biafra car plate number. Then how am I sure this one to is not an authentic scam like d other one.?
-Mynd44
Mr Beerfraud Exposer, do you have an idea what a memorabilia is?
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
The question remains, Who said he will bomb aso rock, the whole IPOB an angry caller. Stop beating about the bush. I don't know who the fvck bankole is, the bankole i know is a theif and a Nigerian. I don't give a rat's arse about those people. Just aswer the damn question.

Sorry bro if u can't read that court case to understand what it means for a head to support . I can't help u.
I have written u didn't comprehend sorry. Read that court case your answer is their. Than asking me to explain again and again that if a head of an organization supports something it means the whole organization has supported it
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sorry bro if u can't read that court case to understand what it means for a head to support . I can't help u.
I have written u didn't comprehend sorry. Read that court case your answer is their. Than asking me to explain again and again that if a head of an organization supports something it means the whole organization has supported it
You made a statement, I only need a little clarification, so the question remains, Who said he will bomb aso rock? is it an angry caller or the whole IPOB? Stop beating about the bush.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2017
The most daft region is Biafra they can believe anything..
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
You made a statement, I only need a little clarification, so the question remains, Who said he will bomb aso rock? is it an angry caller or the whole IPOB? Stop beating about the bush.
I have given u an answer given u a court case that elucidate my answer if u can't comprehend it read comprehension in English.
Sorry
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:

I have given u a straight forward answer but I will advice u to read my previous reply if u did and still don't comprehend read comprehension. Because I can't help u. Am sorry I can't help u. If u are still failing to comprehend that for the fact that the head of Ipob now (uche Mefor) supported the burning of Aso rock. It means Ipob supported it then I can't help u.
I don't need him to say "go and burn the aso rock" to understand like a lay man.
If the head of boko haram support his fan that said "we will bomb Abia state"
If he has given his support do I still need him to begin to say everything the fan said to know he is on it.
If u need help to understand someone who has supported something said that thing ask a lawyer. Or read comprehension. If u still cannot understand again am I cannot help u sorry.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have given u a straight forward answer but I will advice u to read my previous reply if u did and still don't comprehend read comprehension. Because I can't help u. Am sorry I can't help u. If u are still failing to comprehend that for the fact that the head of Ipob now (uche Mefor) supported the burning of Aso rock. It means Ipob supported it then I can't help u.
I don't need him to say "go and burn the aso rock" to understand like a lay man.
If the head of boko haram support his fan that said "we will bomb Abia state"
If he has given his support do I still need him to begin to say everything the fan said to know he is on it.
If u need help to understand someone who has supported something said that thing ask a lawyer. Or read comprehension. If u still cannot understand again am I cannot help u sorry.
You've gone from Lewis to Bankole, from girlfriend to now Abia state, but STILL failed to answer the damn simple question. I have tried to help you in my previous post when I used the word unanimously, but still yo don't want to go straight to the point, so that those who did not see the video will know exactly what happened. Stop this jumping from pillar to post.
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
dudebuck:
You've gone from Lewis to Bankole, from girlfriend to now Abia state, but STILL failed to answer the damn simple question. I have tried to help you in my previous post when I used the word unanimously, but still yo don't want to go straight to the point, so that those who did not see the video will know exactly what happened. Stop this jumping from pillar to post.
If u can't comprehend that sorry meet a lawyer.
Good riddance
Re: See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS by dudebuck: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
. . . If u can't comprehend that sorry meet a lawyer. Good riddance
Hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata Now, who is the fraud? YOU or IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! / Atiku Sends Condolences To The Families Of Victims Of Ogwo-Ogwu Fire / Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.